Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (78425 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by akanbiaa(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Frankiss44:

If you believe this then you can believe anything
believing anything is for great minds, believing based on sentiments is for corrupt minds and believing everything is for fools, so free you mind of sentiments and be Great.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hehehe well, make him carry him trouble wakar jare. The same guy go de call Ijaw "drunkards". Smh
francizy:

Hehehehe, the Mr be claiming they got moral standards but were the first set of APC people that started exchanging blows. It baffles me when some people come here to praise themselves or their States or regions when we know much about them.

Really, I can't be from a place where the only thing people from there care about is sex and alcohol and then still open my mouth to condemn other regions. The earlier we start accepting we all have evil people amongst us, the better for us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Lanretoye(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
and so what?.even shina rambo can become CBN gov. in nigeria.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by undouted: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Barselonia:
Some police officers found out that Bukola Saraki, who is nigeria's Senate President, was a petty thief as of 1990, he was actually charged with theft of N510,000 at Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria. The officers warned in areport that Saraki was about to liquidate the bank by looting it but no one listened until his siblings, cronies and relatives eventually did.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152884533487703&id=96184337702&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6165482905637305459%3Amf_story_key.1770420503171106647%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

Cc lalasticlala ishilove
WEn DiD dis SahaRa guyS bEcomE. DEtEctivES?,iS it only saraki dat has a past?,who no b petty thievEs amongst all dis politicianS both past anD prESent?.u guys amazE mE.diS kontRY is beta governeD by A freShER
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
ideykwum:
My bro, what really irks me is the way people turn truth on it's head! Nigerian politicians represent all that is reprehensible about the Nigerian society! The way they go about lying with panache, and cry blue murder whenever things don't go their way! Then, you'd hear cries of marginalisation, ethnicity, injustice and anti-party activities! The comical expressions of outrage on their faces are a mirror of the comedy that Nigeria has become!!!

My brother, mind them not. We're watching gleefully, and even somewhat shamefully, as the oppressors are claiming to be oppressed. We're testaments to their evil seeds, which have suddenly germinated and they're all of a suddenly crying foul. We dey see their hypocrisy.

Those who supported and applauded evil and betrayal months ago are now at the receiving end of the same madness they once applauded. Reality served cold.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by tuke: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
IS THIS CHANGE? THIS OLD MEN ARE SO SHAMELESS. STOOPING SO LOW TO UNEARTH THIS BECAUSE OF GRIEVE? VERY SHAMEFUL. SOON WE WILL HEAR OF POLITICIAN WHO WERE PRODUCTS OF INCEST. APC PARADES THE BEST OF IMMORAL FATHERS, THEY SHOULD GO BURY THEIR HEADS IN SAND. GOD HELP NIGERIA.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by ideykwum: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Revenge is a dish best served cold...but Karma? Karma freezes people in unprintable positions that makes them the subject of resounding laughter! Betrayal has its due! Let them pay, Karma is at the door!!!

quote author=dearpreye post=35288942]

My brother, mind them not. We're watching gleefully, and even somewhat shamefully, as the oppressors are claiming to be oppressed. We're testaments to their evil seeds, which have suddenly germinated and they're all of a suddenly crying foul. We dey see their hypocrisy.

Those who supported and applauded evil and betrayal months ago are now at the receiving end of the same madness they once applauded. Reality served cold. [/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by peedeeasobie(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2015
omenka:
BooooooM!!!!!!!
This is what I call a journalistic nuclear bomb!! shocked
Saraki Bobo you see ya life?? gringrin

Keep dreaming!
What type of bomb?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Saraki the importer and thief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.