Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12430 Views)

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / Ladies Do You Love Men With Pointed Nose? / He's Handsome and I'm Pretty So Our Suitors are Pulling us Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Hennyhorlah:
Lolzzzzzzz.......every1 is beautiful in her own way buh seriously,did u fink pointed nose makes u pretty?

In ma opinion,i fink u will be more prettier witout dat pointed nose

Gbam!!! lobatan.......i don fall ya hand be dat o,jex joking dear,u r cute grin

grin......thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Neyoor:

ha! u can lie........ should i start calling Nairaland poetry club members here to testify

Oya call them grin
Re: . by cyprus000: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Come collect transport. grin
[size=13pt][b]gringrincheesy

Baba,you no hear say men wun treckk in protest of NASS wardrop allowance.

"Boyz are not smiling,even wen they are smilinggrinangry

Just use the TP give men publicity say "a young man by the name Cyprus.
in a stupendous bide to fight for the nigeria lower class with a population of 100million people out of 180million and live below 1$ per day.

have decided to treck from his bedroom to his kitchen in protest of NASS outrageous wardrop allowancetonguegrin

sincerely speaking,those guyz need real kumarin.
As in,real flogging from the masses,just lyk waiting happen for ukrain parlamentangry

time for bush meat to catch the hunter

On the flip side,una need to do something about all this kind..thread.
I don't even know what to term it.

When you give this kind of thread attention,more people will follow suit and the end result is what makes here unattractive for matured peeps.

which one be,"I have pointed nose what do you think"..are you in any way saying that flat nose peeps are backyard people.
If I say mental slavery now,them go say I dun start again.
It is evident that you have been hegemonically zombified by the emperailist and have decided to wallow in the swamp of ignorance and inferiority complex.
Emencipate your self from mental slavery and employ the use of your sixth sense.
It is only fible and shallow minded peeps that think,being a black man or a woman is a kind of default and try to be lyk the emperialist.
I don't blame you tho,our society have been hegemonically infested,but you still have the power to emancipat tha self ma'amwink

they are certain things which ought to be kept to one self.
Them say better thing no they sell em self,na people they find am.
People will complement you,if you are worth it.
You are not in the position to demand for that,if you want to maintain your self respect and worth.

NOTE:in no way does having pointed or bleaching makes you beautiful.
If you have pointed nose and you don't have the facial features to complement it,you still remain fugly.

Looking fwesh is what a black man needs,not bleaching cool.

I no get strenght to talk much again.

[/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2015
cupsofxo:
I hope u wudnt mind to be ma friend beyond nairaland? grin I hope u wudnt mind to be ma friend beyond nairaland?

Umm.......I don't really make friends off nl embarassed
Re: . by naijaboiy: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2015
cyprus000:

in a stupendous bide to fight for the nigeria lower class with a population of 100million people out of 180million and live below 1$ per day.

have decided to treck from his bedroom to his kitchen in protest of NASS outrageous wardrop allowancetonguegrin

As in,real flogging from the masses,just lyk waiting happen for ukrain parlamentangry

When you give this kind of thread attention,more people will follow suit and the end result is what makes here unattractive for matured peeps.

which one be,"I have pointed nose what do you think"..are you in any way saying that flat nose peeps are backyard people.
It is evident that you have been hegemonically zombified by the emperailist and have decided to wallow in the swamp of ignorance and inferiority complex.
Emencipate your self from mental slavery and employ the use of your sixth sense.
It is only fible and shallow minded peeps that think,being a black man or a woman is a kind of default and try to be lyk the emperialist.
I don't blame you tho,our society have been hegemonically infested,but you still have the power to emancipat tha self ma'amwink

You are not in the position to demand for that,if you want to maintain your self respect and worth.

If you have pointed nose and you don't have the facial features to completed it,you still remain fugly.

[/b][/size]
Heheh...oga see as you finish work on top this matter. cheesy

Nice one! grin
Re: . by cyprus000: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Heheh...oga see as you finish work on top this matter. cheesy

Nice one! grin
grincheesywink
Re: . by rawpadgin(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Even yansh sef! grin
grin grin
Re: . by Abimbolaile(f): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2015
eleko1:
Yes.U have got a beautiful/point N kill nose embarassed cool shocked Oops! Sorry,I mean Indian nose(Are u from Beirut lipsrsealed undecided)U are cute.Radiant shall be ur attribute wink cool

lol so funny...monday morning! abegi!

1 Like

Re: . by Abimbolaile(f): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
cyprus000:

If you have pointed nose and you don't have the facial features to complement it,you still remain fugly.

[/b][/size]

Chai...truest talk bro..u just dissected her idiocy...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2015
cyprus000:

[/b][/size]

naked truth from the horse mouth......
Re: . by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abimbolaile:

lol so funny...monday morning! abegi!

Oya carry a mop and go and clean out the red sea. Better still, knack your head on cement. U don't like it.......pass and go
Re: . by Abimbolaile(f): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Oya carry a mop and go and clean out the red sea. Better still, knack your head on cement. U don't like it.......pass and go

Toor....after you then
Re: . by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Toor....after you then

Don't you have anything better to do than to come to someone's thread to insult? If u don't like it, go and create your own thread na. Shioor. Other people corrected with politeness as I was nice to them,I also accepted their advice, u just burst in her wit ur insults. Monday morning.......since u sef are better why are you viewing the thread. U r just a beefing hypocrite
Re: . by 400billionman: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
farano:
Well I don't have a pointed nose but I'm very pretty grin tongue

EFCC will investigate..
Re: . by Yeahreen(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nairaland could also do the job wink
Hazardd:

konga or olx could have attracted more customer than here lol
Re: . by blacq2009(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
farano:
More than pretty. I wish...
Re: . by sinizia: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
OP, the topic and issue of your thread defeats your subsequent comments you made trying to defend yourself. You owe no-one any apology for whom you are or how you look. Creating a thread to tell us you "think" you are beautiful shows that you "doubt (think)" your beauty. You didn't create yourself, you are awesomely made, you are amazing just the way you are. Let no-one tell you any less. Everyone can't be the same. This your thread reeks of low self-esteem. Stop seeking for validation from NLers because at the end of the day, you'll get bashed like you've seen on this. Please unfollow this thread and live your life as you wish. You don't need to keep defending yourself for your looks, it's degrading.

Listen to Eminem's "Song For Hailey" where he sang; "don't let them say you ain't beautiful." It'll inspire you to stop giving a fúck about what people think of you. Be happy, be cheerful, don't entertain negative thoughts. Bye.

4 Likes

Re: . by freethinker01: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:
And more......me natural....(first pic) and then just with lipstick, second smiley
Ohh! 4 christ 4kin sake, d 1st pic looks like u're a clown in making while d 2nd looks like u're an already established clown. N believe me I hate clowns cus they think they're funny.
My opinion tho'.
Re: . by Abimbolaile(f): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Don't you have anything better to do than to come to someone's thread to insult? If u don't like it, go and create your own thread na. Shioor. Other people corrected with politeness as I was nice to them,I also accepted their advice, u just burst in her wit ur insults. Monday morning.......since u sef are better why are you viewing the thread. U r just a beefing hypocrite

This shows your level of maturity as I cant seem to find anything insulting in my “Monday morning”…I wonder where you come from and so many other insulting ones have come and gone....chai...you need to be more matured
Re: . by adamskutty(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
So this is what yall call beauty? grin Well! Una dey try sha! Una never see pretty girls before, fine girls that will make u wanna pee in ur pants. grin grin I even see another one dey use this thread advertise herself. grin grin grin Funny people. grin

1 Like

Re: . by czarr(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
farano:
....me too I'm vewi pweety...mtchew let us hear word!! angry
Re: . by nobosaba(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Helllo every body. It's a beautiful morning in Nigeria, hope everyone slept well and you all feel refreshed this morning. Well, ireneony created this thread about pointed noses and I allegedly have one of the nicest. I want to know what you think........I have always been reminded of mine wherever I go, so do you agree?

Pictures coming up soon

Oh my Gorgeousness. ....

Wow I most say you so gorgeous. Are you Fulani?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
nobosaba:

Oh my Gorgeousness. ....

Wow I most say you so gorgeous. Are you Fulani?

Thanks........no m not fulani
Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
sinizia:
OP, the topic and issue of your thread defeats your subsequent comments you made trying to defend yourself. You owe no-one any apology for whom you are or how you look. Creating a thread to tell us you "think" you are beautiful shows that you "doubt (think)" your beauty. You didn't create yourself, you are awesomely made, you are amazing just the way you are. Let no-one tell you any less. Everyone can't be the same. This your thread reeks of low self-esteem. Stop seeking for validation from NLers because at the end of the day, you'll get bashed like you've seen on this. Please unfollow this thread and live your life as you wish. You don't need to keep defending yourself for your looks, it's degrading.

Listen to Eminem's "Song For Hailey" where he sang; "don't let them say you ain't beautiful." It'll inspire you to stop giving a fúck about what people think of you. Be happy, be cheerful, don't entertain negative thoughts. Bye.

Thanks.....will unfollow soon tho
Re: . by nobosaba(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Thanks........no m not fulani

What tribe?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
nobosaba:

What tribe?
Re: . by nobosaba(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Yoruba

Okay.. .. You rock

You based where?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
nobosaba:

Okay.. .. You rock

You based where?

Sorry that's private
Re: . by nobosaba(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Sorry that's private

No worries dear...

Stay safe
Re: . by nkem123(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Helllo every body. It's a beautiful morning in Nigeria, hope everyone slept well and you all feel refreshed this morning. Well, ireneony created this thread about pointed noses and I allegedly have one of the nicest. I want to know what you think........I have always been reminded of mine wherever I go, so do you agree?

Pictures coming up soon
u need to see my own pointed nose.ur own dey learn
Re: . by missyruq(f): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
U d't rily nid 2av pointd nose to b beautiful... If u'r beautiful, u are(wt or wtout pointd nose).. Hmm, low esteem evrywhr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Exposed Lady He Had Sex With (PHOTO) / Toasting A Married Woman? / I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.