Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (14341 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ambrosini593(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2013
To the girls: is it money, height, complexion, cars, etc. To the guys: is it shape, beauty, character, complexion etc. Let's hear from you
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by kittykat1(f): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2013
Intellligence: very high level
Forgiving Spirit
Comic
Maturity
Honesty

Didn't wanna say this but he is incredibly handsome

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by djeezy(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2013
Beauty(inner and outward) and she's smart, sensitive and sexy. My sweet potato.lol

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2013
Her body scent...

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Mynd44: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2013
I am so single.........
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by EzePromoe: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2013
Money! cool

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2013
The way he smoked weed

5 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by emmaatuo(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: The way he smoked weed

Lmfao... Like you're serious
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by jibrael: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2013
good character and her sexy body
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by alienware(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2013
her coke bottle shape
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Velounie(f): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2013
kitty kat: Intellligence: very high level
Forgiving Spirit
Comic
.add maturity †̥ dah list.aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ sure U̶̲̥̅̊я nt datin ma boyfriend

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by heed101(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2013
binger: Her body scent...
grin grin do u mean she has body odour? I am attracted to my baby's beauty and intelligence

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by tuhits(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2013
Cos she look decent nd innocent
Nt like dis weird nd lez generation we ar

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by fittty(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2013
cheesy

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mployer(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2013
Attraction cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Opoki(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2013
tu_hits: Cos she look decent nd innocent
So you're dating my niece!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by kittykat1(f): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2013
Maturity is there too. Are u sure we are not with d same guy? He is 100per faithful though
Velounie: .add maturity †̥ dah list.aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ sure U̶̲̥̅̊я nt datin ma boyfriend
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ghettodreamz(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2013
Everything a sane and responsible man would ever want and look forward to in a good & responsible lady endeared her to me.

Note:
Not saying that she is perfect neither am I,but with love we're just made perfect and best for each other....

Singing TuFace...
Only God made it possible gringringrin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by abdulkayus(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2013
Still workin on my current one.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by yuzedo: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2013
My left hand is my current partner... #ForeverAlone cry cry angry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Heatblast(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2013
That assssss lipsrsealed
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by log1(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2013
kitty kat: Maturity is there too. Are u sure we are not with d same guy? He is 100per faithful though
You just gave a perfect description of me. Dont worry am 100percent faithful to u alone, i swear grin
kitty kat: Maturity is there too. Are u sure we are not with d same guy? He is 100per faithful though
You just gave a perfect description of me. Dont worry am 100percent faithful to u alone, i swear. I got ur reply on oil and gas zone. Thanks ma
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2013
1)A gud g.p 2)intelligence.height,decent,forgivin spirit,caring,understanding.e.t.c
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2013
his feet at first cheesy
i love men with good and nice feet
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by log1(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2013
tu_hits: Cos she look decent nd innocent
What makes you think she is innocent and decent? What and what have u seen to come to ur final conclusion? Thou i dont doubt d decency of ur chick bt u had better watch ur back bro.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by True2myself24(f): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2013
First it was his looks and as I got to know him it was his character.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by IamAthens(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: Money! cool
. Is ur patna hier to dangote?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Odunnu: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2013
It is his complete package wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by log1(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2013
~vicky~:
his feet at first cheesy
grin
~vicky~:
his feet at first cheesy
I find this hard to believe, pls explain more on it. Feet ke. Didnt he wear a shoe or something dat covers his legs when u meant him?

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by chyviv(f): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2013
[/b][b] his intelligency, handsomeness,and his maturity
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by chyviv(f): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2013
his intelligency, handsomeness,and his maturity
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by IamAthens(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2013
. 100% faithful as if u'r in his eyes,mind n pants..#thatsmebeinghonest#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? / Why We Love To Double Date Women......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.