Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (32332 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by globalresource: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
UPON ALL THESE, MY LOVE FOR TINUBU WILL NOT GO DOWN grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Burger01(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Pa Chukwudi still grieving cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Mubbyleey(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by mazeltov(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
It appears that even with the heavy defeat suffered by the SW local champion Tinubu,He has not learnt his lessons rather he wants to fight dirty by throwing up irrelevant stories about the Hon Senate president Bukola Saraki.The way it is any ministerial candidate presented by Tinubu to Buhari is also going to face the same fate suffered by Gbajabiamilla and Lawan.I would like to advice eminent SW APC politicians like Fashola and the gentle Fayemi to stay far away from him if they want to ever have a chance at working at PMB's cabinet.

Saraki and Dogara with their positions and the numerical superiority of their supporters would never allow any of his candidates to make it pass the NASS screening.

It is a matter of saying " those in favour of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.
mtchew, these children of hate enh

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Na by force to beg am?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by ddugeri(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Hmmmm
only hmmmmm for FTC..? BABA U NO TRY

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by sweetgala(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
It appears that even with the heavy defeat suffered by the SW local champion Tinubu,He has not learnt his lessons rather he wants to fight dirty by throwing up irrelevant stories about the Hon Senate president Bukola Saraki.The way it is any ministerial candidate presented by Tinubu to Buhari is also going to face the same fate suffered by Gbajabiamilla and Lawan.I would like to advice eminent SW APC politicians like Fashola and the gentle Fayemi to stay far away from him if they want to ever have a chance at working at PMB's cabinet.

Saraki and Dogara with their positions and the numerical superiority of their supporters would never allow any of his candidates to make it pass the NASS screening.

It is a matter of saying " those in favour of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.

Saraki is already on the back foot, Buahribhas read him the riot act and he seems to be trying to mend broken bridges.

What Tinubu need to do is stay in Budollion and stop trying to influence elected officials in Abuja
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Charly68: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Men don't joke with Jagaban's political acumen..he has giut and his political calculus is very sophisticated .The game is not over yet..they have not even play half time many of you are jesting ..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Shittaakeem(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2015
mtcheeeeeew rubbish
I don't know why dis Igbo people want tinubu down fall
stupid thread

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by anigold(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

That will be highly hilariously ridiculously embarassingly...

cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by philips70(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2015
It's funny how PDP apologists are struggling for a space in opposition as the ruling party itself already occupied that space for themselves. Nigerians seems to be more comfortable with the opposition within and do not want to have anything called a party that took them for a ride in 16yrs as opposition as they have proven over time they can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Papasmal(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2015
For ur mind na.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Bizibi(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Demdemoron, you see how your master has been disgraced for the local champion which he is!!! national politics is not same as amala politics
no, his name is doggydemdem...the one and only nairaland's security dog

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by writetopoker: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:
Ibofool on rampage once again. grin

Stiff-neck criminal born throway fool

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Ohibenemma(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

If Tinubu begs him in a full page advertorial on four national newspapers excluding the Nation,He might consider him
Wicked

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by ylaa(f): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2015
all this na vanity.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2015
How did this rubbish make front page?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by strongerthaneva(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Demdemoron, you see how your master has been disgraced for the local champion which he is!!! national politics is not same as amala politics
u are fool I swear.If u think so let's wait and see..If u biafran have just him in ur mist by now single igbo man would have been president for long instead of claiming jonathan as an igbo man...non of them till date can stand his popularity..All hails jagaban the ibo must submit to be a president come 2023..cos Hausa will.neva align with igbos for any reason..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by ITUNUTG: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2015
is a lie

far from truth
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by nerodenero: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2015
This pay-per-week allowance is really working wonders.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by DTOBS(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2015
I don't think that will ever be possible...

let's wait and see how events turn out to be
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Rilwayne001: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nairaland mods are sometimes clueless about thread they move to FP. Whats this nonsense doing on FP now??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by proxillin(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=18pt]So Saraki will appoint minister right?

Lets educate mr mo..ron. Saraki team will only screen the ministers and not appoint.

Saraki will not appoint.

Tinubu should just ensure his candidates are worthy and on merit basis.

Saraki wont do nada to them.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by NewNigeriaMind: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Hian you don collect your monthly allowance from pdp abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Bollove: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tinubu has more political calamity to suffer in the future as far as APC is concerned .... I see him decamping into another party or create a party for himself like he did ACN because the Saraki will never stop frustrating him.

Tinubu has resulted to using media to chase Saraki especially Saharareporters ..... I dey laugh ....

Saraki is more political oriented and powerful than Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by mykellk: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
I can't stop laughing ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by HRich(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chai. Na Tinubu una wan turn to begger like this? E no good oO. . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... / Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos / APC Orders Aspirants To Sign ‘Withdrawal Letter’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.