Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (32350 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by teebaxy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
I can imagine how many sacrifices tinubu go don make concerning this sarakis mata. saraki oloye the turaki of ilorin continue ur father is truely not sleeping.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2015
strongerthaneva:
[s]if he is overrated u guys too should just show us one person that can be overrated from south east now..i see nobody that's even popular like okorocha in political scene while he is just a leaner before tinubu..man go figure ursef and be real. Fake life not gud for south east pipu..Its high time u pipu change ooooooo...I talk.my own ooo..[/s]

You made no sense. That the West aligned with the North to produce the president is not a miracle, the East did it many years back with the Shagari/Ekwueme ticket. embarassed embarassed
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by strongerthaneva(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You made no sense. That the West aligned with the North to produce the president is not a miracle, the East did it many years back with the Shagari/Ekwueme ticket. embarassed embarassed
U see that u deserve a a room in Indonesian prison..Imagine what u talking about the past.Havent we had idiagbon and buhari also before..And Obj as the president also did a as vice to abacha..Guy we get mouth pass una jo..still saying and quote me Jagaban bigger than all south east politicians of today..Just mention one that can stand him to me and I will accept..Suth east my foot drug lords..
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2015
strongerthaneva:
U see that u deserve a a room in Indonesian prison..Imagine what u talking about the past.Havent we had idiagbon and buhari also before..And Obj as the president also did a as vice to abacha..Guy we get mouth pass una jo..still saying and quote me Jagaban bigger than all south east politicians of today..Just mention one that can stand him to me and I will accept..Suth east my foot drug lords..

All those names you mentioned were military dictators that seized power using the gun. If you are talking of democracy then the Igbos are pace setters, you can never change your history bro. Even if you are talking of military dictators, the Igbos are still in front because we were the first to seize power using guns in this country not Hausa or Yoruba.. lipsrsealed

First civilian president----Nnamdi Azikiwe----Igbo

First Military president----Aguiyi Ironsi------Igbo

The first time the military decided to hand over power to civilians by conducting elections, it was North/Igbo i.e. Shagari/Ekwueme.

What exactly is your point? This is Nigeria's history and no amount of hatred from you can change it. embarassed embarassed

I repeat, what the Yoruba have just done with Buhari/Osinbajo was done by the Igbos many years back: Shagari/Ekwueme so it is not a miracle or magic...Go figure...Tinubu is overrated, simple. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Geesanni: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2015
NOT REALLY FOOL LIKE UR ANCESTOR,BUT UR ANCESTOR LOOK MORE FOOLISH TO HAVE COMMIT DAT BLUNDER JST LIKE D SAME U RE PLYIN NOW.SORRY DEEP REGRET AWAITS U SOON.SO SAD AM WASTIN MY TIME TO REPLY U
writetopoker:

Yoruba idiot, bloody fool
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by writetopoker: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Geesanni:
NOT REALLY FOOL LIKE MY ANCESTORS, AM TIRED OF THESE LIFE, MY DAD IS MESSED UP

pls, dnt comit sucide, there is still hope, take it easy with ur pathetic life, ok?
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by strongerthaneva(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

All those names you mentioned were military dictators that seized power using the gun. If you are talking of democracy then the Igbos are pace setters, you can never change your history bro. Even if you are talking of military dictators, the Igbos are still in front because we were the first to seize power using guns in this country not Hausa or Yoruba.. lipsrsealed

The first time the military decided to hand over power to civilians by conducting elections, it was North/Igbo i.e. Shagari/Ekwueme.

What exactly is your point? This is Nigeria's history and no amount of hatred from you can change it. embarassed embarassed

I repeat, what the Yoruba have just done with Buhari/Osinbajo was done by the Igbos many years back: Shagari/Ekwueme so it is not a miracle or magic...Go figure...Tinubu is overrated, simple. tongue tongue tongue tongue
I will keep telling u that when except for Shagari and Ekwueme regime there is no other regime that yoruba re not vice or president...so I want u to know that come anytime anyday yoruba is.more important that the igbo in victory of elections.Yorubas as much leadership treat than the igbos in nigeria politics today bear mewitness....
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
strongerthaneva:
I will keep telling u that when except for Shagari and Ekwueme regime there is no other regime that yoruba re not vice or president...so I want u to know that come anytime anyday yoruba is.more important that the igbo in victory of elections.Yorubas as much leadership treat than the igbos in nigeria politics today bear mewitness....

You sound pained. tongue tongue tongue tongue

The first is always very important and Igbo produced the first Military and Civilian presidents in this country.

Go and commit suicide. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by strongerthaneva(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You sound pained. tongue tongue tongue tongue

The first is always very important and Igbo produced the first Military and Civilian presidents in this country.

Go and commit suicide. grin grin grin grin grin

u are a fool..So first in military and civilian why not continue..the days when tins are not valued.All igbos glories have gone with those why not continue..Only fayose powerful than all igbo politicians...But he dares not jagaban bogun of yorubaland..see keep telling u igbos have just tinubu alone by now a typical igbo man not borrow borrow igbo man of jonathan wey una dey borrow as igbo man go don become.president..The most popular politician now in Igboland now is owelle one of Igboland okorocha nwa mama...
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
strongerthaneva:
My father is a big useless fool..

Fixed cheesy

Go and die pained frustrated dog.. grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Geesanni: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
PLS THERE IS STILL HOPE
writetopoker:

pls, NAIRALAND, there is NO hope 4 ME AGAIN, AM ON MY WAY TO COMMIT SUICIDE LIFE IS pathetic 4 ME, DEATH HERE I COME.NAIRALAND GOOD BYE,MY FRNDS DONT BODA TO LOOK 4 ME.?
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by writetopoker: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Geesanni:
PLS, NAIRALAND, there is NO hope 4 ME AGAIN, AM ON MY WAY TO COMMIT SUICIDE
LIFE IS pathetic 4 ME, DEATH HERE I COME.NAIRALAND GOOD BYE,MY FRNDS DONT
BODA TO LOOK 4 ME.?

son of a bitch

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Geesanni: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
PLS PRAY 4 HER.SHE CAN STILL MAKE IT
writetopoker:

I AM A DAUGHTER of a bitch
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You forgot to add that the igbos also produced the then speaker in the person of Chief Edwin Ume-ezeoke even when he was in a minority party
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
strongerthaneva:
if he is overrated u guys too should just show us one person that can be overrated from south east now..i see nobody that's even popular like okorocha in political scene while he is just a leaner before tinubu..man go figure ursef and be real. Fake life not gud for south east pipu..Its high time u pipu change ooooooo...I talk.my own ooo..

who told you okorocha is popular in igboland? We igbos do not practice zombie followership.If your definition of a great leader is zombie followership please count us out.Your so-called leader sacrificed the 4th position in government that was zoned to your tribe because he dosent want anyone to rub shoulders with him and you zombies hail him.Sorry we would never be zombies!!! we have several great leaders but no zombie leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by strongerthaneva(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Fixed cheesy

Go and die pained frustrated dog.. grin grin grin
laffin u in otondo voice..U go die before me dat one sure pass..u dis agaracha mumu...idiot of the world..
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
strongerthaneva:
[s]laffin u in otondo voice..U go die before me dat one sure pass..u dis agaracha mumu...idiot of the world..[/s]

Shut up dia, frustrated beast of burden fit only to be fed to crocodiles.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

You forgot to add that the igbos also produced the then speaker in the person of Chief Edwin Ume-ezeoke even when he was in a minority party

That is it. History is there and can never be changed no matter the hatred. The fact is that we are pace setter as far as power is concerned in this country no matter what people like him say. cool cool
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by strongerthaneva(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up dia, frustrated beast of burden fit only to be fed to crocodiles.. cheesy cheesy
See frustrated wey they pally with frustration..U the frustrated fellow in parley with PDP frustration party..na kukuma ogungbima go chop that ur stupid mouth..smellos of highest..u dis Ogunta son of fool..
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by strongerthaneva(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

see this hippomugu dey say I dey frustrated..how I wish they can see both of us and confam who is.more frustrated..bitch of the planet..asshole acting like a nigga..thunder roast ur brain there..confam marafucker..
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2015
strongerthaneva:
[s]see this hippomugu dey say I dey frustrated..how I wish they can see both of us and confam who is.more frustrated..bitch of the planet..asshole acting like a nigga..thunder roast ur brain there..confam marafucker.[/s].

You are a product of crossbreeding between a dog and baboon, foool. Thunder wey go scatter your useless brain into millions parts dey do press up. cheesy

May sango & amadioha use you as sacrificial food if they don't reject your worthless rotten body...Baastard ape. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by strongerthaneva(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are a product of crossbreeding between a dog and baboon, foool. Thunder wey go scatter your useless brain into millions parts dey do press up. cheesy

May sango & amadioha use you as sacrificial food if they don't reject your worthless rotten body...Baastard ape. grin grin grin
the thunder wey go for u fire u dey do press up inside Korean prison now..see this mufulisation marastupid nah..see devil neva finish for ur mata u still need extra time ok..soon na u Dem go take revive okija shrine..useless pussysucker..
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2015
strongerthaneva:
[s]the thunder wey go for u fire u dey do press up inside Korean prison now..see this mufulisation marastupid nah..see devil neva finish for ur mata u still need extra time ok..soon na u Dem go take revive okija shrine..useless pussysucker..[/s]

Devil punish that your useless mother who is the village witch stationed at the village shrine to service all the babalawos when nature calls. grin grin grin

Useless brain-dead monkey sired by mad village gorillas. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
I talk am before. They will surely deal with Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Ghandi12: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mr. Chukwudi time to put your money where your mouth is.

Once PMP submit his nominees to the Senate I want you to identify the Tinubus candidates.

I will stake they will all serve their term under PMP government Senate or no Senate

And you will stake and make sure the 'Tinubu boys' never serve under PMB.

Agreed?
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by kiyosaki1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
I talk am before. They will surely deal with Tinubu
You are so shallow in your political analysis,politics is not for amateur like you.No matter what happens Jagaban will still dust Saraki any day,because Tinubu pass your Bukky in everything and remember he is a dodged fighter and don't you ever predicts his next step,because you are in for a big surprise
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2015
I been talk am!!!!! Lol Tinubu must dobale for Saraki otherwise none of his candidates would be cleared by the Senate
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2015
kiyosaki1:
You are so shallow in your political analysis,politics is not for amateur like you.No matter what happens Jagaban will still dust Saraki any day,because Tinubu pass your Bukky in everything and remember he is a dodged fighter and don't you ever predicts his next step,because you are in for a big surprise
Bros how market? LWKMD
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2015
Judgement day approaches
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Ghandi12: 5:35am On Oct 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Judgement day approaches

Ghandi12:

Mr. Chukwudi time to put your money where your mouth is.
Once PMP submit his nominees to the Senate I want you to identify the Tinubus candidates.
I will stake they will all serve their term under PMP government Senate or no Senate
And you will stake and make sure the 'Tinubu boys' never serve under PMB.
Agreed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun O'Meal Women Campaign For Mudasiru Hussain (Photos) / Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) / Governor Zulum Visits Ramat Poly, Suspends Management Over School Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.