Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (32342 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by HRich(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Hmmmm
can you kindly tell me what is smelling you?
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Upnepaa(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
I don't know what this useless thread is doing on fp,all i see is someone filled with hatred trying to gain attention,nairaland must do better than this

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by nicedk: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
In war any good general should know when to surrender.Tinubu has been cornered and there is really nothing he can do at the moment.He must beg Saraki and Atiku else he would continue to suffer more disgrace.What has happened in the last two weeks might just be a tip of the iceberg considering what will likely befall him in future
your just talking rubbish , people like you will always have a sleepless night whenever the name Tunubu is mentioned , your annoyance will never stop because Tinubu led a bloodless revolution against the most useless government Nigeria has ever witness in History of the country, to hell with clueless Jonathan, an Igbo can never rule this country, you people should go back to Biafra which is still your only option.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by pure2012soul(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

It is a matter of saying " those in favour of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.
Seconded!!!
The Jagabanded Jagaban is now on his political knees. Fashola, Fayemi and co must avoid him as one would avoid a leper

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
proxillin:
[size=18pt]So Saraki will appoint minister right?

Lets educate mr mo..ron. Saraki team will only screen the ministers and not appoint.

Saraki will not appoint.

Tinubu should just ensure his candidates are worthy and on merit basis.

Saraki wont do nada to them.[/size]

ok naa lets just wait and see.Even failing to put full stop in his/her CV to coming 2 minutes late would be enough to get disqualified.Dont forget this is naija

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by 9jatatafo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Waiting patiently as events in APC unfolds.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by arabianights: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
It appears that even with the heavy defeat suffered by the SW local champion Tinubu,He has not learnt his lessons rather he wants to fight dirty by throwing up irrelevant stories about the Hon Senate president Bukola Saraki.The way it is any ministerial candidate presented by Tinubu to Buhari is also going to face the same fate suffered by Gbajabiamilla and Lawan.I would like to advice eminent SW APC politicians like Fashola and the gentle Fayemi to stay far away from him if they want to ever have a chance at working at PMB's cabinet.

Saraki and Dogara with their positions and the numerical superiority of their supporters would never allow any of his candidates to make it pass the NASS screening.

It is a matter of saying " those in favour of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.

WHAT MAKES U FEEL,OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOT AFTER SARAKI, HOPE YOU KNO HE HAS INCREASED HIS EVER GROWING ENEMIES?
WHAT EVER IT TAKES SARAKI IS COMING DOWN EVEN IF HE APPROVES TINUBU'S CANDIDATE.

HE IS A THREAT, AND APC WONT ALLOW IT.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by luvinhubby(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:
Ibofool on rampage once again. grin
You sound more like the fool for the uncalled insult angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by digiola: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
What is all this freeman , why he most beg and for what ? Tell me. shocked
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by spako4(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
It appears that even with the heavy defeat suffered by the SW local champion Tinubu,He has not learnt his lessons rather he wants to fight dirty by throwing up irrelevant stories about the Hon Senate president Bukola Saraki.The way it is any ministerial candidate presented by Tinubu to Buhari is also going to face the same fate suffered by Gbajabiamilla and Lawan.I would like to advice eminent SW APC politicians like Fashola and the gentle Fayemi to stay far away from him if they want to ever have a chance at working at PMB's cabinet.

Saraki and Dogara with their positions and the numerical superiority of their supporters would never allow any of his candidates to make it pass the NASS screening.

clown shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by richidinho(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
tobtap:
another clueless...loser. is TINUBU the president? get a life

Where dis 0tondo commot from?
Mttcheeeeew children of nowadays ehn

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
strongerthaneva:
u are fool I swear.If u think so let's wait and see..If u biafran have just him in ur mist by now single igbo man would have been president for long instead of claiming jonathan as an igbo man...non of them till date can stand his popularity..All hails jagaban the ibo must submit to be a president come 2023..cos Hausa will.neva align with igbos for any reason..
your local champion has been proved to be politically irrelevant. His claim of having installed PMB has been faulted as his sole attempt to anoint the NASS leaders have led to his political decimation.The man is only good with amala politics and has nothing to offer when it comes to national politics

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by proxillin(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

ok naa lets just wait and see.Even failing to put full stop in his/her CV to coming 2 minutes late would be enough to get disqualified.Dont forget this is naija

[size=16pt]Ministers are not bank staffs.

So far you dont have criminal record, academic blemishes, and you know about the field you want to administer ..e.t.c. Saraki has little influence except the candidate does not merit it.

Tinubu needs to draft his list based on merit.

Its good for our democracy. Check and balance....

Tinubu will not come and impose his agbero boy on us..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tinubu must appease the gods from Kwara for peace to reign.

Chukwudi44, do you want Tinubu to change your nationality because of you are now fighting him again.

Oga Tinubu, please I've insult you much on NL, change my nationality to Switzerland with good evidence

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by fasbat(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Demdemoron, you see how your master has been disgraced for the local champion which he is!!! national politics is not same as amala politics
who is Tinubu mate in ur region? Park well jare

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by sherbol: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

who r u n wot do u understand in d politics of dis country?
go n sleep biko?
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
HRich:
can you kindly tell me what is smelling you?

what is smelling you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by putin3: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ofemmanufools they want to control lol

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

If Tinubu begs him in a full page advertorial on four national newspapers excluding the Nation,He might consider him
ur foolishness is on 10/10...what do u know?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by daroz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
These igbo people self, no wonder you are highly hated by other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by isomadtech(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chukwudi44,
You have a lot to learn. Is Tinubu the one to present minister's list to the house? It is the president that will present the list, any attempt to deny it will be an affront to Mr President not Tinubu. However, the President has the power to appoint even if the house does not approve, it is just routine stuff. President can use his veto power on such issue. It has nothing to do with Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
proxillin:

[size=16pt]Ministers are not bank staffs.

So far you dont have criminal record, academic blemishes, and you know about the field you want to administer ..e.t.c. Saraki has little influence except the candidate does not merit it.

Tinubu needs to draft his list based on merit.

Its good for our democracy. Check and balance....

Tinubu will not come and impose his agbero boy on us..[/size]

ok when the nays have it come back here and blow big grammar
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by emirofcalabar(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
if Tinubu has been trying it with others, he shouldn't with saraki cos the guy is from Ilorin. He eat,breath,wear,drink,sleep Quran so no evil fashioned against him shall come to pass

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by KLWL(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Idiot Chukwudi
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by proxillin(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

ok when the nays have it come back here and blow big grammar

like u r ranting after your kingsman lost the election. Change

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by donem: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Demdemoron, you see how your master has been disgraced for the local champion which he is!!! national politics is not same as amala politics
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by KLWL(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dullard Chukwudi. Even it seems that Nairaland does not even have genuine information/news to post again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
isomadtech:
Chukwudi44,
You have a lot to learn. Is Tinubu the one to present minister's list to the house? It is the president that will present the list, any attempt to deny it will be an affront to Mr President not Tinubu. However, the President has the power to appoint even if the house does not approve, it is just routine stuff. President can use his veto power on such issue. It has nothing to do with Tinubu.

The president would ask the party leaders in every state or region to send to him list of loyal partymen or technocrats to be appointed as Ministers.Any candidate recommended by Tinubu will be in trouble

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
proxillin:

like u r ranting after your kingsman lost the election. Change

sorry GEJ is not from my state or geopolitical region.I simply supported him because of his transformation agenda and humble and peaceful disposition

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
strongerthaneva:
[s]u are fool I swear.If u think so let's wait and see..If u biafran have just him in ur mist by now single igbo man would have been president for long instead of claiming jonathan as an igbo man...non of them till date can stand his popularity..All hails jagaban the ibo must submit to be a president come 2023..cos Hausa will.neva align with igbos for any reason..[/s]

You are actually deceiving yourself and I think Tinubu is overrated. That the West aligned with the North to produce the President is not a big deal, The Igbos did same many years back and produced Shagari/Ekwueme.

The Igbo can produce the President by aligning with the North with or without Tinubu. To get the presidency, all you need is to get four geopolitical zones together and you have it! Don't forget that Obasanjo became president without the support of the West; no zone can produce the president working alone so at the end of the day, all zones are important and none should think it is more important than others.

Go figure....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hahahaha. Politics is funny. The masses are accusing d politicians of being thieves, selfish and greedy and yet they are also fighting themselves ova a politician who cares nothing for them in the diaguise of ethnic leanings.
I think d political stand of we the masses should be to have one voice either l to frown at whoever is not performing or to applauds those who are doing well irrespective of tribe and ethnic affilition... I stand to be corrected.

But wat we are doing here is to defend a politician despite his atrocities just because he is from "my area"

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki Reacts To Court Victory, Thanks Buhari, Nigerians / Moment Power Outage Occurred During A Live TV Interview Featuring Hope Uzodimma / Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.