Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (32335 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Karlman: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Demdemoron, you see how your master has been disgraced for the local champion which he is!!! national politics is not same as amala politics

I have told some apc men that this is the end of their master but like football fans they would never see it coming....

In their warped mind they think its all about Saraki, they think Saraki is alone.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by hafeeanubasy: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
THIS IS A THREAD OF THE PDPs BY THE PDPs AND FOR THE PDPs.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
VirginFinder:
Finally, chukwudi44 is beginning to admit that Tinubu's loss is not equivalent to Yorubas' loss.

It has taken a lot of thrashing and bashing to bring him to this level.

Kudos to me.

Personally, I derive no direct benefit whatsoever from either Tinubu or Saraki.

One Yoruba man's loss is another Yoruba man's gain here.
No wahala.

No wonder you name is Virginfinder, always looking, now looking for a-made Fulani man to make his brother, this guy said he is Arewa, fulani and not an amala politician, ...na by force to be somebody's brother na waoo...stop looking for a soft landing for you folks, you guys should just lick you wound and endure grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by VirginFinder: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
kaycid77:

No wonder you name is Virginfinder, always looking, now looking for a-made Fulani man to make his brother, this guy said he is Arewa, fulani and not an amala politician, ...na by force to be somebody's brother na waoo...stop looking for a soft landing for you folks, you guys should just lick you wound and endure grin

Olodo!

When did Fulanis start bearing pure Yoruba names?

If you claim to be monkey, does that automatically make you one?

The Fulanis know themselves.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
@chukwudi44 See Igbo politics. .... see how you exhibit your nitwits sense to the whole world to see. You have never one day think how Igbo has been relegated in Nigerian politics, you are here on Nairaland ranting your anger on the person you cannot stand in his front in your miserable life, the person who single handedly initiate change and won.

Your content is not constructive at all, because he influence the party APC which Buhari the Northerners emerged and kicked GEJ my brother out. You find it difficult to forgive your conscience, you better change your orientation rather than looking back in anger.

Tinubu has performed great, even the platform that brought Saraki to power was initiated by Tinubu, Saraki's name was not popular throughout the campaign period but Tinubu the MAKER, the CREATOR, the INNOVATOR of this great change was mentioned across Atlantic ocean.

If you are not satisfied with that, LAGOON is still there for you to cool your head.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Rotimi47: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
It appears that even with the heavy defeat suffered by the SW local champion Tinubu,He has not learnt his lessons rather he wants to fight dirty by throwing up irrelevant stories about the Hon Senate president Bukola Saraki.The way it is any ministerial candidate presented by Tinubu to Buhari is also going to face the same fate suffered by Gbajabiamilla and Lawan.I would like to advice eminent SW APC politicians like Fashola and the gentle Fayemi to stay far away from him if they want to ever have a chance at working at PMB's cabinet.

Saraki and Dogara with their positions and the numerical superiority of their supporters would never allow any of his candidates to make it pass the NASS screening.

It is a matter of saying " those in favour of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.
Ethnic sentiments is what's affecting some people's way of reasoning. It Saraki and Dogara that have a lot to lose as I believe the battle is just warming up; people like you posted more stuffs like this on Jonathan's behalf against Tinubu but who had the day after all that? Your answer is as good as mine. 4 years is a lot and we have a long way to go, so let's relax and see how saraki and dogara ends their political career and relavence in there own states so easily on platter of trying to out do Tinubu. Though I don't really like Tinubu but he is a man with brains who have the interest of the masses at heart unlike Saraki and Dogara who ain't even Worth to be called a local champions.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by HzRF(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
proxillin:
[size=18pt]So Saraki will appoint minister right?

Lets educate mr mo..ron. Saraki team will only screen the ministers and not appoint.

Saraki will not appoint.

Tinubu should just ensure his candidates are worthy and on merit basis.

Saraki wont do nada to them.[/size]

Stop taking Zimbabwean weed (Itz too cheap)
Any nominee for the post of Minister must pass tru screening frm the Senate before official appointment

Senate fails to pass u
U are going home

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by omokab: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
It appears that even with the heavy defeat suffered by the SW local champion Tinubu,He has not learnt his lessons rather he wants to fight dirty by throwing up irrelevant stories about the Hon Senate president Bukola Saraki.The way it is any ministerial candidate presented by Tinubu to Buhari is also going to face the same fate suffered by Gbajabiamilla and Lawan.I would like to advice eminent SW APC politicians like Fashola and the gentle Fayemi to stay far away from him if they want to ever have a chance at working at PMB's cabinet.

Saraki and Dogara with their positions and the numerical superiority of their supporters would never allow any of his candidates to make it pass the NASS screening.

It is a matter of saying " those in favour of not clearing the nominees says nay" and I bet you the nays will have it.Tinubu should swallow his pride and dobale else he will be subjected to more ignominy.
infact your original name suppose to be chukwudindinrin. If sariki calls for those in favour say nay from what you have been seen since inauguration of 8 national assebly,don't you think. Those in favour will supersede those that will not be in favour. Beside that,don't you know that Tinubu nominees will be of good sound. I trust him he can't nominate half educated person. Also,I will like to tell you that most of the candidate from south west Nigeria must have Tinubu blessing. If you like continuing showing your hatred with somebody God has already blessed.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by nightmile: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chukwudi44 is a nonentity and a dreamer...
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by phelps007: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
People just post all kinds of rubbish here and it makes frontpage.

This Chukwudi guy never made sense one day. I dont know who told him it is Sakari that will single handedly accept or reject a ministerial nominee. Another empty post from his empty head.

I notice you have personal beef for Tinubu, you beef him like your life depends on it.
If Tinubu had messed up your life in one way or the other, its because you are dull... go get a better life because your hate will only consume you.

Tinubu doesn't even know you exist and you are here killing yourself.

Motor park boy like you... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by pure2012soul(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Geesanni:
A STUBBORN FLY FOLLOWS D CORPSE TO D GRAVE,U SHALL SOON END LIKE UR BIAFRA ANCESTOR
Display of ignorance by a child of ancestral curse. Am not from the South grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Rotimi47: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
RichDad1:
Joker.
Why is it that anything Tinubu gives you guys a hardon? The last time I checked, Since 2007, Tinubu has never hold any public office but he's more influential than everyone from your region combined.
I think the earlier Saraki begs Tinubu the better for his Political career.
Gej and his cohorts trespassed, and Jagaban obliterated them politically.
Nuff said. coolcool
Yes o! Saraki and his supporters are going to get wiped big time it's just a matter of time as 4 years is a lot; Saraki and Altiku are simply going to end the little relevance they have left because Tinubu do not have any political ambition but saraki and Altiku do; people filled Jonathan's head with words like this, insinuating Tinubu will be hit and crushed by a bus but they all got hit by a fast moving train. It will be very wise for saraki to apologize or else he may shed tears on National TV when its too late. Tinubu can easily play a spoiler since he have got nothing to loss.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Demdem(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
writetopoker:

I was telling u dat my dad is a lunatic & my mum a slowpoke, I hate them, I feel like committing sucide

I feel ur pain. Ur entire lineage is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
kaycid77:

You registered in 2013 , check when chukwudi registered, we are the big boys of political section, nobody , I repeat nobody take our comment unserious, cool check out how events play out very soon.... type ur opinion and move forward. tongue
That this handle of mine is registered in 2013 doesn't mean I joined this forum that year. Do you know if I dropped or deactivated my previous one(s)?
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by akpumping7720(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

But why u hate Tinubu like this naa? Is it only Saraki that will single handedly screen candidates? Naa wa to u oooooo. So u don't even know that there is always an agreement between the party chiefs and NASS as to the screening of candidates. Or do u think there is no pre-screening process before the live screening process u watch on TV? Guy, u funny no be small. Tinubu no bow to Obasanjo.. Naa Saraki abi Atiku he go kan bow to... What Jagaban could do is to align with the 'Ebora of Owu' in other to defeat those 'Traitors'!
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by frankdivine: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
One Yoruba man's loss is another Yoruba man's gain here.
No wahala

Abeg when did Saraki become a Yoruba man? How many times will he tell you he is not Yoruba before you understand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by writetopoker: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:

I feel my mother's pain. my entire lineage is cursed, am doomed for life.

something makes me feel that you are really mentally ill,
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by dammytosh: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
g4everybody:
One thing i don't like about Nigeria polities and media is that they think the people are fools that they can easily deceive by mere propaganda. When saraki was busy dinning wit apc and buhari, he was a Nigerian then, he was not a petty thief and he was referred to as the Progressive. But now that he has turn against tinubu and his cohort, he is been called all sort of name.

It is only those gulible ones that choose to be deceive that will forever be deceive

Posts like this is very funny.

The question is

1. Is he a british citizen ? YES / NO

2. Those allegations and evidence are they valid ? YES / NO

When they come out is not relevant.

Salisu Buhari
Enwerem
The Drug baron

Shows 99% of this politicians are Criminals with crazy past.

and somebody is asking for a quick release of Ministerial List. Where will you assemble good people that fast.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Rotimi47: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
HzRF:

Stop taking Zimbabwean weed (Itz too cheap)
Any nominee for the post of Minister must pass tru screening frm the Senate before official appointment

Senate fails to pass u
U are going home
It's simply politricks as Saraki may end up being impeached because 4 years is a lot and Tinubu fought Abacha under NADECO during june 12 crisis, he fought Obasanjo for 8 years and also fought Jonathan for 4 years; this man doesn't get tired or even run away from a fight as he is a strategist who cut off altiku's wings since he Altiku was against Buhari being the presidential candidate for APC, Altiku spend a lot of physical dollars to get people on his side but he still lost so I pity saraki who thinks he being the senate President gives him more bites while he doesn't know that he is sitting on a nuclear warhead.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Rotimi47: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Karlman:

I have told some apc men that this is the end of their master but like football fans they would never see it coming....

In their warped mind they think its all about Saraki, they think Saraki is alone.
And you think Tinubu is also alone! Just hear yourself!
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
luvmijeje:
Chukwudichukwu, please do get a life.

Demdem is always a syptom of insanity, that is why No prominent person recognised His emty personality in His zoom city.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Demdem(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
MightyD:

My papa is always a syptom of insanity, that is why No prominent person recognised His emty personality in His zoom city.

Really.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by MalcoImX: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Would this be on FP if NL is a print journal?
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Correctman0606: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Nor mind am. He thinks Nigerians have not come across people with the most offensive and deadly mouth odour. When they ganged up against GEJ, coupled with the population, they drove GEJ out of power and immediately after that, some half baked Nigerians started praising him and even call him Tifnu.bu machine, Tunubi this and that. He will never be the same at the end of our type of democracy.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by HzRF(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
It's simply politricks as Saraki may end up being impeached because 4 years is a lot and Tinubu fought Abacha under NADECO during june 12 crisis, he fought Obasanjo for 8 years and also fought Jonathan for 4 years; this man doesn't get tired or even run away from a fight as he is a strategist who cut off altiku's wings since he Altiku was against Buhari being the presidential candidate for APC, Altiku spend a lot of physical dollars to get people on his side but he still lost so I pity saraki who thinks he being the senate President gives him more bites while he doesn't know that he is sitting on a nuclear warhead.

Itz Lyk football any can happen

But tinubu better watch his back
They are already heading for the control of NWC
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by Dammyllionaire(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=RichDad1 post=35279356]Joker.
Why is it that anything Tinubu gives you guys a hardon? The last time I checked, Since 2007, Tinubu has never hold any public office but he's more influential than everyone from your region combined.
I think the earlier Saraki begs Tinubu the better for his Political career.
Gej and his cohorts trespassed, and Jagaban obliterated them politically.
Nuff said. coolcool[/quote

You even go to far, have u forgotten Obj presidency versus Tinubu lagos governorship between 2003 and 2007?
This guy that called himself Chukwu or something else is a political novice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by ApcSucks: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
sexymoma:
Who s chukwudifortyforty abi chukwudifourfour

But ya face ugly oo, if I wan do something with you I go use pillow cover ya face or knack you from back. grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by MalcoImX: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bollove:
Tinubu has more political calamity to suffer in the future as far as APC is concerned .... I see him decamping into another party or create a party for himself like he did ACN because the Saraki will never stop frustrating him.

Tinubu has resulted to using media to chase Saraki especially Saharareporters ..... I dey laugh ....

Saraki is more political oriented and powerful than Tinubu.
But is Saraki doing all these to frustrate Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by temitemi1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Counter his points grin
luvmijeje:
Chukwudichukwu, please do get a life.
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by johnpalmer774(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
You are such an uninformed fellow because you have access to internet does not give you audacity to write Nonsense , Senate President has no Power not clear any Ministerial Nomination as far as the Three Senators from that States are not against the Nomination ....The Moment 2 out 3 Senators from that States Support the Nomination SP has no Power not to clear him or her.......and as far as am Concerned Tinubu Control SW Senator aside from Ekiti. So Saraki should go to Hell
Re: Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer by temitemi1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Mogidi:

Ok
But I'll advise Saraki to wait till Tinubu goes and apologise at Tinubu square in Eko, he should be made to dance naked while holding a broom.
This is the only way to solve this imbroglio, Tinubu must dance naked while holding a broom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bala Bello Tinka Decamps To APC, Poses With Buhari (photos) / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration / Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.