Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

A Question For You - Huxley - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For You - Huxley (6077 Views)

"House On The Rock Members (HOTR) @ Lagos" Please I Have A Question For You! / A Question For Nigerian Christians: Why Go On Pilgrimage To Isreal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For You - Huxley by NegroNtns(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2009
@pastor AIO,

brother with all due respect,if you choose not to take side, then u aint welcomed here

On the fence or not, Tonye, I think you should invite Pastor back. You are going to need his contributions. . .trust me! wink
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2009
toneyb:

Which is the true god and what makes him better than the other gods? why is christianity better than judaism as a religion?

Yahweh is the:

Almighty God  Gen. 17:1; Rev. 19:15.
Buckler  Psa.18:2; 91:4.
Creator Isa.40:28.
Deliverer Psa.18:2; 91:3.
Everlasting God Gen 21:33.
Father   1Pet.1:2; 2Jn.3
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Ex.3:6; 2Sam.23:1.
Horn of Salvation  Psa.18:2.
I AM THAT I AM  Ex.3:13-15
JAH (Jehovah)  Psa.68:4.
Jehovah-Elohim, Adonai-Jehovah, Jehova-Jireh, Jehova-Nissi, Jehovah-Ropheka Ex15:26; Jehovah-Shalom  Judg.6:24.  Jehovah-Tsikeenu Jer.23:6;33:16.  Jehova-Mekaddishkem Ex.31:13; Lev.20:8; 21:8; 22:9,16,32; Ezek. 20:12.  Jehova-Saboath 1Sam.1:3; Jehova-Shammah Ezek. 48:35; Jehova-Elyon Psa.7:17;47:2; 97:9; Jehova-Rohi Psa.23:1; Jehova-Hoseenu Psa.95:6; Jehova-Eloheenu Psa.99:5,8,9; Jehova-Eloheka Ex.20:2,5,7; Jehova-Elohay Zech. 14:5.
King of kings and Lord of lords 1Tim.6:15-16
Living and True God 1Thess.1:9
Mighty God Gen.49:24
Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent God Rev.19:6
Refuge Psa.91:2
Strength Psa.18:2
True God Jer.10:10;John 17:3.
Uncorruptible God Rom.1:23
Only Wise God 1Tim.1:17

Do you know Him?

Out of all the major religions that are practised here on earth, only four are practiced after personalities.  Others are based on human philosophies and ideologies ie isms.  Let's see these personalities and how and why they died. 

[list]
[li]Judaism, founded by Abraham: he died of old age and was buried, Tomb OCCUPIED; [/li]
[/list] 
[list]
[li]Buddism, founded by Buddah: he died of dysentry and was buried, Tomb OCCUPIED; [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Islam, by founded by Mohammed: he died of fever and was buried, Tomb OCCUPIED; [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Christianity, by Jesus Christ, he died by crucifixion and was buried, Tomb EMPTIED!!![/li]
[/list] 

The difference with other founders is that Jesus Christ rose from the dead the third day, and is alive today and I have a living relationship with Him, He is alive, He is alive, He's alive and I'm forgiven, I'm free from the burden of sin and satan, heaven's gate is open wide and my name is written in the book of life, He's alive, Halleluyah!!! Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. - Acts 4:12

And for atheists and their bedfellows (theist evolutionists, gap theorists, agnostics and the like) you should learn from the experiences of those who have gone before you if you are wise for you to learn from those who renounced their disbeliefs at the time of their affliction and death, people like Sir Francis Newport, Voltaire, Tom Paine, David Hume, Altamont, Ethan Allen, Thomas Hobbes and many others pleaded for mercy from God and regretted their atheism in their dying hour.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by manmustwac(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

The difference with other founders is that Jesus Christ rose from the dead the third day, and is alive today and I have a living relationship with Him, He is alive, He is alive, He's alive and I'm forgiven, I'm free [/b]from the burden of sin and satan, heaven's gate is open wide and my name is written in the book of life, He's alive, Halleluyah!!! Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. - Acts 4:12

Just like the alcoholic will have his daily relationship with his alcohol and the drug addict will have his daily relationship with his his heroin [b]you are having your daily relationship with your imagination.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by mantraa: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2009
tonye-t

Do you believe that the bible was written by God and all the Commandments in it are true and should be obeyed 'religiously'?
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2009
manmustwac:

Just like the alcoholic will have his daily relationship with his alcohol and the drug addict will have his daily relationship with his his heroin you are having your daily relationship with your imagination.

Since you are operating from England, did you see that advert on the London Buses with the inscription of "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God".  Psalm 53:1  I hope you got the message?
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by manmustwac(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2009
Famous Atheists, Freethinkers, Diests and Agnostics

Charles Darwin                       English naturalist (1809-1882).
Bill Gates                                 Microsoft Chairman and Billionaire
Abraham  Lincoln                     American president (1809-1865).
Napoleon Bonaparte               French emperor
Karl Marx,                                German political philosopher and economist (1818-1883).

Am not a fool ok and likewise you can't call any of these famous freethinkers fools too!
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by NegroNtns(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2009
I know they are all freethinkers but which one of these people is an atheist, diests or agnostics? Freethinking is not exclusive of a divine acknowledgement. Freethinking is a step outside the box and away from social expectations and in essence a rebellion against its custodians, do not mislabel it as a denial for the existence of God. Freethinkers are seekers of truth, on a path to reconcile and merge their soul and purpose to the nature of being as designed and commanded for it by God and free of any influence from social designs authored by mankind.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by Tonyet1(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Let me use a scenario to bring their perspectives home.  Suppose I mention the name of my cousin as Joe blog and then ask an atheist whether Joe Blog exists or not.  Guess what their response would be since he doesn’t know him.

Atheists: He does not exists
Agnostics: I don’t know if he exists because you might have just made up the name.
The Theist:   Since he is my cousin and I know him, I am absolutely certain he does exist

Now tell me is it not foolish to jump to the conclusion that since you do not know him therefore you don’t believe that he exists.  There about 7 billion people on earth and you definitely don’t know more than 1% of them for you now to tell me that you are absolutely certain that my cousin does not exist.  It is only a fool that will take that position.  An agnostic person has also taken an unnecessary position because all he needed to do was to make a concerted effort to find out.  If he was told that Joe Blog had a large sum of money to give him would he just say I don’t know whether the person exists and therefore leave it at that?  Wouldn’t he make a serious search out for him to be sure.  The theist who is the cousin of Joe Blog knows that he exists and needs no convincing that he exists other than to simply pick up his phone and communicate with him.

This explains why theists who know the true God and have a personal relationship with Him on a daily basis would need no convincing on the existence of God not and this only shows the positions of atheists and agnostics as foolish and unnecessary worldviews to take.

Can you now see which group fits into the Bible verse above?  Your guess is as good as mine, and it is the Word of God to mankind.  I only wish that they could read how my Yoruba Bible translated this particular verse. shocked

excellently correct,

I earnestly thank God for the contributions from my dearest friend here OLAADEGBU at least i have a true friend partner here,

we often here all the Athiests come on this section babbling about what there vile imaginations tell them to, now the real question has been thrown to them, "prove that there is no existence of any god", yet no one can confidently answer, even the so-called famous HUXLEY began throwing yabbise everywhere  grin grin

now back to some questions

toneyb:

good, who said those words? your god or the writer of the book of john?

i have made the choice to obey and believe what my own "DOCUMENT OF PROOF-the Bible" says, and if you must know, it says in 2Tim.3:16, and it says "all scriptures were given to men by inspiration from God" and i mean all not some or few but all scriptures, get it?, ask me how? good , now since since God is a spirit (John.4:24), spirits are known to mainly interfere with the physical through the imaginations and perception of our minds, that is one major reason why he wrote his words to us through inspiring men to do so, hope you get it?

toneyb:

I can prove to you that your god doesn't exist

i challenge you to prove it, whether through a document or means, i dare you to prove it! come on>>

toneyb:

Which is the true god and what makes him better than the other gods? why is christianity better than judaism as a religion?

my dear friend, i wonder why vague illustrations often come from you, has anyone ever said here that the God of christianity is different from the God of Judaism? has anyone?, understand spirituality and the essence of the thing we call faith before you jump into funny conclusion, i still dare you to prove the unexistence of my existing God!

Negro_Ntns:

On the fence or not, Tonye, I think you should invite Pastor back. You are going to need his contributions. . .trust me! wink

nice friend i didnt pull anyone out, i said chose a side, simple!, i know him as an ally of Huxley, but he couldnt defend himself here  grin grin

manmustwac:

Just like the alcoholic will have his daily relationship with his alcohol and the drug addict will have his daily relationship with his his heroin you are having your daily relationship with your imagination.

yes you are there, flesh and blood didnt reveal that to you, i bet you, the Holy spirit did  wink , we have chosen to make God our daily obsession, choose yours and declare it here!  cheesy

mantraa:

tonye-t

Do you believe that the bible was written by God and all the Commandments in it are true and should be obeyed 'religiously'?

the answer is YES! any problem with that?  cheesy

manmustwac:

Charles Darwin                       English naturalist (1809-1882).
Bill Gates                                 Microsoft Chairman and Billionaire
Abraham  Lincoln                     American president (1809-1865).
Napoleon Bonaparte               French emperor
Karl Marx,                                German political philosopher and economist (1818-1883).

Am not a fool ok and likewise you can't call any of these famous freethinkers fools too!

dear friend , i appeal to you to go back and check the definition of the word "FOOL", in my context of my document, they are fools, prove they are not from your document of proofs

huxley and co where are you guys come out and answer real questions with proofs pls!
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by Bastage: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2009
the answer is YES! any problem with that?

Which Commandments? The 10 Commandments?
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by toneyb: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2009
tonye-t:

i have made the choice to obey and believe what my own "DOCUMENT OF PROOF-the Bible" says, and if you must know, it says in 2Tim.3:16, and it says "all scriptures were given to men by inspiration from God" and i mean all not some or few but all scriptures, get it?, ask me how? good , now since since God is a spirit (John.4:24), spirits are known to mainly interfere with the physical through the imaginations and perception of our minds, that is one major reason why he wrote his words to us through inspiring men to do so, hope you get it?

You have made the choice you said to believe. Were pauls letters part of the scriptures when he was writing his letter to timothy? Paul made that decleration not god. why should people hold his words better than that of buddah? buddah believes his inspiration was from god too.

color=#000099]i challenge you to prove it, whether through a document or means, i dare you to prove it! come on>>[/color]

I have already proven it, if your god is real we wont be debating about his existence. Men created him and like everyother thing that man creates man takes the pain to put together and explain that which he has created. men wrote the bible, men choose which books that will be part of the bible and like everything that man does there are a lot of mistakes and errors in the bible. translation errors, reporting errors, documenting errors, different versions and on and on. If you read the bible you will see that it is covered with man's imaginations, his good and bad chracteritics etc. A good look at christianity will show you that it is completly man made. there are different sects, different interpertation of the bible, most of the sects are fighting with each other, division, disagreement etc. This is a typical chracteristic of man.

my dear friend, i wonder why vague illustrations often come from you, has anyone ever said here that the God of christianity is different from the God of Judaism? has anyone?, understand spirituality and the essence of the thing we call faith before you jump into funny conclusion, i still dare you to prove the unexistence of my existing God!

Jesus is god according to the bible, but the jews believe that jesus is a fraud that was formed out of the jewish scriptures by the early christians. If the god of the christians is the same with the god of the jews why then do you not believe in the talmud? If your god exist he wont need men whom he calls sinners and imperfect to tell each other about him, he will do it himself. because men have failed completely in that. There are so many things that your god says in the bible that are not completely not true and that shows that he does not exist. Men created all the gods so men need to keep teaching and shaping peoples minds and imaginations to keep believeing in the gods they all created.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by PeeJee(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2009
What sort of inarticulate non-sense it this? I asked several questions which you have avoided. Did I insinuate anywhere that a god must have a document? I asked?

1) what makes you believe that the bible is the word of god? How about other books that make the same claim?

You have not answered this question. What a clown and devious person you seem to be

Huxley I agreed wit Tonye what makes u believe ur god exist? Man u better REPENT before the wrath of God fall on u. If u really believe the person u called ur mother or father are real then u better believe that the bible is the word of God.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2009
manmustwac:

Charles Darwin                       English naturalist (1809-1882).
Bill Gates                                 Microsoft Chairman and Billionaire
Abraham  Lincoln                     American president (1809-1865).
Napoleon Bonaparte               French emperor
Karl Marx,                                German political philosopher and economist (1818-1883).

Let us take each of your heroes at a time and see who was an atheist, agnostic or freethinker and see whether they are deemed to be wise.

First on your list is Charles Darwin.  I will like to include Abraham Lincoln because they share a few similiarities:

Same birthdays February 12, 1809
Both were men
Both lost their mothers in childhood
Both had strained relationships with their fathers
Both had difficulty settling on a career
Both suffered from depression
Both were copious note-takers who constantly revised their thoughts with pen and paper
Each touched off a revolution that changed the world

But the similiarity ends there.  While Abraham Lincoln was a self made American Politico who freed slaves, and a Bible believing Christian, as I presume rather than an atheist.  See the link below to find out what kind of influence Charles Darwin made on people like Karl Marx, Leon Trotsky, Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot who were mass murderers.  Remember to click on the hyperlink showing Darwin's impact - the bloodstained legacy of evolution and Darwinism and the Nazi race Holocaust.  See how Darwin's book "The Preservation of favoured Races in Struggle For Life (1859) influenced racists attitude and decrees till today.

It is amazing that people of colour would still adore and worship the man who sees the black people as worse than apes.  Who is the fool, Darwin or his adorers?

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2008/07/07/darwin-or-lincoln

As for Karl Marx who was the spiritual father of the communist system that was responsible for the murder of millions because of class struggle, for Hitler it was a racial struggle.  They all used mass murder to to implement their ideas which could be justified by Darwinism.  Without an absolute standard of right and wrong those in power are not accountable to any standard, so 'might' becomes 'right'.

Darwinism undermines the authority of the Bible on origins, it means that, logically, there is no accountability to God for the mass murder they used to implement their ideas.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2009/02/12/darwin-and-lincoln
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by Tonyet1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2009
@OLAADEGBU,

bro, i just adore when you write

till this moment i still await the likes of Huxley to come out with proofs

"they say:supposedly strong men stand out, and wise men are standards"

where are ye all ye athiests?

give me a proof that my God doesnt exist, proofs pls

Re: A Question For You - Huxley by Yisraylite(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2009
GOD is simply trash, a figment of man's imagination, created by man and used to instill fear and incite control among the populace of the human race cool cool cool cool

cheers to the good life!!! wink
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by Tonyet1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2009
Yisraylite:

GOD is simply trash, a figment of man's imagination, created by man and used to instill fear and incite control among the populace of the human race cool cool cool cool

how then can you prove it!
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by MrCrackles(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2009
Yisraylite:

cheers to the good life!!! wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by Bastage: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2009
See the link below to find out what kind of influence Charles Darwin made on people like Karl Marx, Leon Trotsky, Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot who were mass murderers. Remember to click on the hyperlink showing Darwin's impact - the bloodstained legacy of evolution and Darwinism and the Nazi race Holocaust.

LMAO. You hold Darwin responsible for the actions of Hitler?
Then your god is responsible for a far larger holocaust as his religion has been directly responsible for the murder of millions upon millions of men.

By the way - Hitler was a Christian raised in a staunchly Catholic household and Stalin trained to be a priest. Ironic huh?

Keep shitting in your straw brother. One day it may smell as bad as you do. grin
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2009
Bastage:

LMAO. You hold Darwin responsible for the actions of Hitler?
Then your god is responsible for a far larger holocaust as his religion has been directly responsible for the murder of millions upon millions of men.

By the way - Hitler was a Christian raised in a staunchly Catholic household and Stalin trained to be a priest. Ironic huh?

Keep shitting in your straw brother. One day it may smell as bad as you do. grin

Since you claim to be a "Christian" then no doubt Hitler and Stalin must have been your kind of "Christian", in name only. tongue
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by manmustwac(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2009
tonye-t:

@OLAADEGBU,

bro, i just adore when you write

till this moment i still await the likes of Huxley to come out with proofs

"they say:supposedly strong men stand out, and wise men are standards"

where are ye all ye athiests?

[color=#990000]give me a proof that my God dosent exist, proof pls

[/color]

Your God has never been seen in the flesh
Your God dosen't answer prayers
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by Bastage: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2009
Since you claim to be a "Christian" then no doubt Hitler must have been your kind of "Christian", in name only.

Nope. I'd say he was your kind of Christian - a blind, illogical fanatic who went out of his way to try and screw over anyone who disagreed with him. wink
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2009
manmustwac:

Your God has never been seen in the flesh
Your God dosen't answer prayers

Bastage:

Nope. I'd say he was your kind of Christian - a blind, illogical fanatic who went out of his way to try and screw over anyone who disagreed with him. wink

I believe this formula settles the equation:  If there were no God there will be no atheists.  Do you think you exist?   tongue
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2009
God didnt create the universe? Ok i agree . . . well who did? Huxley, okija, toneyb . . . pls help me here.

How did we appear? Proof pls.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by yme1(f): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2009
of course GOD exist.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by huxley(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2009
If you posit a god to have created the universe, you have not solved the problem. You have simply multiplied it. For you have also got to answer the question - "Who created God? " Can you give that a stab?
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by manmustwac(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

I believe this formula settles the equation:  If there were no God there will be no atheists.  Do you think you exist?   tongue

If houses never catch fire. Fire engines would not have to be invented or if people could trek to work quickly then public transport would not have been invented. So likewise if u guys didn't believe in any imaginary Gods then the word athiest would not have been invented.  tongue tongue

y me:

of course GOD exist.

Anything that dosen't exists in the flesh only exists in your imagination. But the sad news is you guys too deluded to understand that simple logic.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by toneyb: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2009
davidylan:

God didnt create the universe? Ok i agree . . . well who did? Huxley, okija, toneyb . . . pls help me here.

How did we appear? Proof pls.

I open minded enough to say that i don't know and people are still trying to find that out, now to you did the earth and the universe really come into existence as it was written in genesis? is that really how the world was created? since you guys believe that things can not come out of nothing then god can not come out of nothing too. the question is who created the creator? assuming that there is a creator.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2009
huxley:

If you posit a god to have created the universe, you have not solved the problem. You have simply multiplied it. For you have also got to answer the question - "Who created God? " Can you give that a stab?

I'm not sure you read my post that you were responding to.
I just agreed with you that God doesnt exist . . . however i want you to show me concrete proof of how the earth appeared here.

Why have you largely avoided giving that a stab?
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2009
toneyb:

I open minded enough to say that i don't know and people are still trying to find that out, now to you did the earth and the universe really come into existence as it was written in genesis? is that really how the world was created? since you guys believe that things can not come out of nothing then god can not come out of nothing too. the question is who created the creator? assuming that there is a creator.

forget all these duplicitious round about questions largely asked to avoid your own gaping hole of knowledge.

If the earth didnt appear as written in genesis . . . (i want to agree with you here) . . . how did it appear? I'm tired of "i dont know" because you wont take that as an answer from me.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by toneyb: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2009
davidylan:

forget all these duplicitious round about questions largely asked to avoid your own gaping hole of knowledge.

If the earth didnt appear as written in genesis . . . (i want to agree with you here) . . . how did it appear? I'm tired of "i dont know" because you wont take that as an answer from me.

My answer is that i dont know. before the advent of christianity some people used to believe that the sun was god(creator of man and animals), people also believed that the earth was flat. instead of saying that they don't know they assumed and believed it was the fact until they were proven to be wrong centuries later. I don't have a position as to how we came here and what will happen to use after we die. you on the other hand claim to have the indisputable fact that your god alone exist of all the other gods out there and he did create all humans and animals. since we can't see your god we take what was written about him by his people and how his people relate to him and define his principles to judge if his existence is real. the question is, is that how the world was really created according to what is written in genesis? we have two different accounts of creation in genesis if carefully looked into. why believe two different accounts of creation by that was written by men and attributed to a deity that can not be seen?
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2009
toneyb:

My answer is that i dont know. before the advent of christianity some people used to believe that the sun was god(creator of man and animals), people also believed that the earth was flat. instead of saying that they don't know they assumed and believed it was the fact until they were proven to be wrong centuries later. I don't have a position as to how we came here and what will happen to use after we die. you on the other hand claim to have the indisputable fact that your god alone exist of all the other gods out there and he did create all humans and animals. since we can't see your god we take what was written about him by his people and how his people relate to him and define his principles to judge if his existence is real. the question is, is that how the world was really created according to what is written in genesis? we have two different accounts of creation in genesis if carefully looked into. why believe two different accounts of creation by that was written by men and attributed to a deity that can not be seen?

Can you read? I SAID i have decided to agree with you that God indeed does not exist.

Now answer me this riddle - how did the earth appear and from where?

Pls i will no longer take "i dont know" as a legitimate answer since you never accept that from christians. Thank you.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by toneyb: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2009
davidylan:

Can you read? I SAID i have decided to agree with you that God indeed does not exist.

Now answer me this riddle - how did the earth appear and from where?

Pls i will no longer take "i dont know" as a legitimate answer since you never accept that from christians. Thank you.

When have christians ever said they don't know? all they say is that the bible has the answers to everything concerning life, how the world was created and how people should live their lives. I have never said such. since christians(i am talking about christianity because that is the only religion i know very well because i once was one) provide their assumptions as facts. i feel it's good that we take a look at those assumptions and see if they are credible enough.
Re: A Question For You - Huxley by REALTRUTH1: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2009
Bottomline is this, the fact that you accept or refuse to believee in the existence does not change the fact that God truly exist.Until as a Christian you come to the knowledge that chrsitianity is not a Religion,rather its a relationship btw man and God.
For all those says god does not exist I believe you! But I strongly believe that God truly exists!! Am not talking about god or other deities am talking about that God that lives even in the HEART of those that hates him.In the USA where people in the past used to hold this assertion,do you what now? There is nothing anyone can do about that,even if some of us doubt from now till eternity God still exist.I make this assertion because i have seen even people far deeper in this concept of non-existence of God, who have had a RETHINK and doing a great work for God irrespective of the fact that men(pastors,Bishop etc) have failed us.Please check these links and see that Some 4 or 5 years ago over 65% of americans believed in evolution,,but right now less than 47% believes in that concept.Same period, 50% americans do not believe in the existence of God but right now over 80% of them do believe in the existence of God.You could check the following links for clarifications http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/dec/12/beliefs-in-god-ufos-prevail/
http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/index.asp?PID=982
Moreover, if I believe in the existence of God and allows God reign in my life,I simply don't have anything to loose at the end of the day if it happens God does not exists.But if I live my life as if there is no God and at the end, I discover there is God, then I have everything to loose cos how do reconcile the fact that have denounced Him all my life.My fellow friends, we don't have an excuse,there is God!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural / Boring Boring Higgs Boson / Why Did Jesus Tell His Disciples To Buy Swords Before Crucifixion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.