Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Keeping Secrets in a Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping Secrets in a Relationship (4949 Views)

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / "Keeping Secrets In Relationships... The Big Picture" / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by Frankies(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2007
Let's not deceive ourselves.We can exchange secrets with our patners but that does not mean that there should not be some elements of secrecy in the relationship.

My partner is so transparent to me but no matter what I do, I still hunt her with what she told me previously. I know she did it out of love but there should be a limit to your past lives esp. But if there is any issue going on while you are together. the partner must know of it.

I must confess I love open mind in my relationship. Honesty and transparency.
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by TOYOSI20(f): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2009
Cant stress it enough some thing are meant to be kept secret. . . . undecided
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by RasPwn(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2009
TOYOSI20:

can't stress it enough some thing are meant to be kept secret. . . . undecided

Like what?
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by TOYOSI20(f): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2009
Ummm. . . .like things that dont really matter,. . . . . . undecided

and things that guys arent able to stomach. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by RasPwn(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Ummm. . . .like things that don't really matter,. . . . . . undecided

and things that guys arent able to stomach. . . . . lipsrsealed

1. How do you decide what matters and what doesn't?
2. How do you know what your man (my humble self) can't stomach?
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by TOYOSI20(f): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2009
Ras Pwn:

1. How do you decide what matters and what doesn't?
2. How do you know what your man (my humble self) can't stomach?

LOL!!!!

This can take all day, but I'm going to try and be real brief. . . . cool

Whatever it is that doesn't make the relationship better, is essentially not important. . . . undecided

eg. . . .i used to have several girl friends in the past. . . .i used to be a player, reh, reh, rehh, !!!!

please keep that stuff to your self abeg kiss

And secondly. . . . .i should be able to know what u can and can't stomach. . .  wink

it ain't rocket science, please don't ask me anymore personal questions,  tongue

general questions yes. . . .I'd be glad to help those out there too. .  . cheesy
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by RasPwn(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2009
TOYOSI20:

general questions yes. . . .I'd be glad to help those out there too. .  . cheesy

You sound like you're helping a random dude, it's you and I here and helping me is helping us. Anyway, no more personal questions grin kiss
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by TOYOSI20(f): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2009
Kuro lona jare, whats so funny too??, tongue

The first part was for some random whoever. . . . wink
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by RasPwn(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2009
Just to end this: I'm concerned. Everything, good or bad, makes you who you are and makes you the person I fell in love with. On a lighter note, I see you stopped saying "Kuro lana."
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by TOYOSI20(f): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2009
Awwww. . . .seriously?? kiss kiss kiss Sweetest thing i've heard in the last half an hour. . . wink

Well as to the lana thing. . . its the ara ilu oke in me i blame for that, and thanks to u

no more 'lana'(s) kiss
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by JazzFreak(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2009
TOYOSI20:

some things are meant to be kept secret. . . . undecided

Say all, break all.
Many guys women can never in a life time bear it all, you just must keep some secrets.
Usually, secrects from waka waka !
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by touchmeder: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2009
sorry to deviate but wot do u think about this thing m keepin from my guy

undecided well der some stuffs u must keep abi.m still thinking if i should let this one out. months ago when my bf and i wer having it really hard in our relationship n i tot it was almost over i did some playing around. well nothing serious not even as much as a serious kiss just some touch touch with this guy( who has always bin my friend right from uni asked me out and i never agreed). my bf knows about this guy who has always tried to get me and kinda hates his guts.

its over now and wer fine again. sometimes i feel guilty and want to just mention it. do u think ders any need for this?
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by martho(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2009
when a man is very serious with u,i 'll advise women to speak d truth.what's 50% truth?that's foolhardy.He'll definitely find out in future.remember men make friends easily and they always talk about d women they slept with,infact one way or the other rumours will spread.i have experienced all these.
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by sillyboy(m): 1:28am On Jan 14, 2009
@ Topic.

If we tell, then there is nothing called SECRET any more. . . . .Secrets are not to be told to anyone.

Moreover, there are some stuff I cant tell my woman even when I marry her. . . . .
There are some stuffs Ive done and. . . . . . .

I cant tell her everything. . . .Period.

Let her find out if she can. . . . .then we take it up from there.
Re: Keeping Secrets in a Relationship by Czarskit(m): 1:42am On Jan 14, 2009
Secrets are noy meant to be told to ANYONE!!! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend / General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Ofa Military Man And Another Woman / Am I The World's Most Ugly Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.