Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? (3844 Views)

I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man / How Many Guyz Can Do This,, Matured Mind Only....pls / Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by Aminat508(f): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Why that face na?
You should be happy na grin
lolz cheesy
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by Spaxon(f): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=Midehi post=35337293][/quote]
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
I think I have done this when men were boys, It was a long time though

As for now? I doubt if that would ever happen
cool
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by Mznaett: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nairaland guyz abeg make una no vex o

but y una 2 dey lie like this?huh? Infact una don score high 4 dz lying game pass some ladies o lol

tosyn hmm Blessed heaven u said d truth partially in d sense dat I knw u stl do so "When it arise" lol but u wont like 2 admit it in public hahaha
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by Topman0001(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Heroes don't cry. ℓ̊ would rather shit in my hands and clap. The highest is to beg passionately.
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by lampardizik(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
I cried once for this girl,her name was Sayo. She said she was leaving,I didn't hit my head on the wall or cried rivers neither did I shed a tear in front of her,but I did cry...that was 3 years ago.

I haven't cried ever since...
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by Youngpo413: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Mznaett:
Just because she said no to you would u cry 4 her?

I know most of u would say God forbid but hey! Remember if u truly love her u would do anything to get her. So would u cry if she rejects u?

Be sincere
her pusy na gold mine?
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by Youngpo413: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2015
glimpse33:
Yes I can cry for a lady. but!
the tears would have to come out through my d!ck cool
busted!
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by phpNET(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
without hiding any feelings or pretending my answer is YES.
when u truly love someone then crying for that person is just the smallest of things you can do for love.
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 19, 2015
glimpse33:
Yes I can cry for a lady. but!

the tears would have to come out through my d!ck cool

Lady with a dick! A tranny or a troll?
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by NEROSKY(m): 3:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Yes I will cry, if she dies
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by luthorcorp: 5:11am On Jul 19, 2015
what's the point there crying for a woman that's not gonna feel d same for u
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by ratatis(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Mznaett:
But sha guyz can lie o...

btw,all these guyz i have seen crying 4 their bae who are they? Arnt they guyz like u? If they are then it is synonymous that u all do same jor. Lol

Fallacy! @ bolded.
If u assume that all guys do the same, based on this logic, I'm afraid, you'll be having it all wrong with some guys. Not all guys belong to this category.
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by ratatis(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Mznaett:
But sha guyz can lie o...

I cnt count d number of guyz dat shed tears cuz of a single no 4rm me

u c? tongue

................... Lol

You don't want me to believe that you have Dacryphilia? tongue tongue

The fact that you bring up this subject for discussion indicates that there's something in it that relates to you. You may be conscious of it or it may be latent.
There's nothing to be ashamed of it, anyway. kiss

On the other side of the spectrum, are those ladies who'll seduce a guy until they ensure that he is damn hot & desperately seeking to......, then they'ld go about denying & teasing him, leaving him at the mercy of the intense sexual stress they have seductively built in him. A form of mild sadistic tendency. kiss

1 Like

Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by Richy4(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Yeah if i am helping her cut an onion.
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by Summer1(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
all this dudes on nairaland can lie for Africa, never wanting to flaw or err just to feel like God knows what..guys been crying for ladies since the 1st century..come on guys,you don't need to lie to impress anyone here on nairaland. if you ask me, on any thread where this kind of questions are thrown to guys, I admire the guys who face this questions and answer them head on. My opinion, I don't see or consider guys who cry for their ladies as weak but rather unique..
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by NEROSKY(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Summer1:
all this dudes on nairaland can lie for Africa, never wanting to flaw or err just to feel like God knows what..guys been crying for ladies since the 1st century..come on guys,you don't need to lie to impress anyone here on nairaland. if you ask me, on any thread where this kind of questions are thrown to guys, I admire the guys who face this questions and answer them head on. My opinion, I don't see or consider guys who cry for their ladies as weak but rather unique..

Well if your guy have cried for u, i haven't, if i will in future who knows But you should know one thing, Bitches nowadays don't worth it (At most cases)
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by phazotron(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Im too cold and heartless to cry ova a bitch. Id rather cry there are only two things that can make me cry: losing money and losing a loved one.
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by phazotron(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Im too cold and heartless to cry ova a dumb Chic. there are only two things that can make me cry: losing money and losing a loved one.
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cry for naija girls? E go hard o, our girls no be am as of old.
Re: Guyz Can U Cry 4 Any Lady? by hottest111: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
piicity:
My mum and ladyboss1,i already do it for lala but she no agree to have me back cry
Lolzz.. mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? / Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? / Please Help My penis Is Paining Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.