Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” (20536 Views)

Adedotun Niyi Adebayo And Morenikeji's Wedding Photos / Richard Niyi Adebayo And Reni Young Traditional Wedding Photos / Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by ipreach: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Check out my signature below
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
bettermike:

This one Na omo Ina o. No Yoruba man will ever spit this poo.
Pele tie eyi o wu o ni o wi !!!
Ur loss ....

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by dedugbaa(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2015
If a man can betray his own father throw away maternal feelings what is loyalty to such a man?
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by salikpakhi05o: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by adebanjotunde83(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
It's a shameful thing for any one to justify Saraki's desperate actions. I supported him for the post cos I thought he would contest but he failed to tread the path of honour and integrity by selling his party which is his family politically. Watch it national relevance of Saraki has ended.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by tpiander: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Is this a declaration of war?
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
You see , you are still playing the sill.y Yoruba dude .... what gives you the impression that am new to Nairaland even I register a minute ago. I have been on Nairaland since Nairaland herself ..... I expect you to claim I am bias because I am from Kwara.

I thought you would constructively countered my arguments above but instead of taking me on , you resolved to tell me when I registered....

Awon Ode to n mu aye bu awa Yoruba .... Imagine Saraki , A Yoruba North Central being castigated by SW Yorubas because Tinubu was not allowed to have it his way .

When Tinubu single-handedly selected Oyegun (dull Chairman) and Osinbajo a Vice President in a party of many leaders , Tinubu was cool but now that Saraki emerged , the SW Yorubas now set medias against Saraki.

yeye people na una be !!!

You are entitled to your opinion. But please and please Saraki is not a Yoruba.

Thanks
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by myklangelo(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Osundare did asslicking make your poem to sound upoEtic?
The poem lacks good rythm.

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Thanks
lol .... No argue on this whatsoever .... cuz we know where it is coming from and we know it comes from where it comes from to spite Yorubas.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Who told you Tinubu and Buhari share the same course ?

If Tinubu share the course as Buhari , he would have played neutral and never interfere in the election of Independent Institution NASS the same way Buhari did.

Tinubu is the over ambitious man here :

Tinubu singlehandedly brought Ayegun , the National Chairman of APC
Tinubu singlehandedly brought Osinbajo, the vice President elect
Tinubu singlehandedly backed Gbajabiamala
Tinubu in Lawan/Akume

Haba , in a party of many leaders where Opposition parties merged.

Tinubu over ambitious is the cause of APC problem ...... He planted Oyegun as Chairman so nobody does anything in the party without Tinubu ... with Osinbajo Tinubu know what is happening in Presidency ..... With Akume/Gbajabiamala Tinubu knows the nitty gritty of NASS ......

Is that not over ambitious

Do you realize if Buhari fail Tinubu is in trouble, he sold Buhari to Nigeria. If Buhari was so popular he wouldn't have failed three times in the past.

As such, I believe Tinubu and Buhari success is mutually inclusive. while Tinubu failure is mutually exclusive. What I mean is, Buhari failure will translate to Tinubu failure automatically but not the other way round.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
lol .... No argue on this whatsoever .... cuz we know where it is coming from and we know it comes from where it comes from to spite Yorubas.

Brother, see I support Saraki SP compared to Lawan because to me Saraki is closer home. But Saraki himself is not acting like a Yoruba and in my books you can be named chukwudi but if you act Yoruba and support Yoruba interest you are Yoruba to me.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by JUHABACH: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2015
adebanjotunde83:
It's a shameful thing for any one to justify Saraki's desperate actions. I supported him for the post cos I thought he would contest but he failed to tread the path of honour and integrity by selling his party which is his family politically. Watch it national relevance of Saraki has ended.
>POLITICS
>path of "honour and integrity."

choose one.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by ruffDiamond: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2015
coolrespect Prof .our next Nobel laureate !
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
No , Tinubu started this madness because Tinubu doesn't want the nPDP to clinch any relevant position in Buhari's Administration ..... He wanted to corner them all but as God would have it :

The hunter get hunted and may continue to get hunted

They all fought on the field for the victory of APC and fortunately APC was victorious but for Tinubu to desire to cart all relevant positions was jus unacceptable to these folks.

We Yorubas both in SW and NC has never played this kinda National Politics before until Tinubu ......

Tinubu caused Yoruba the number 3 position in GEJ's administration and Tinubu factor made Gbajabiamala to lose out because if not for Tinubu factor , Dogara would never have defeated Gbajabiamala.

Gbajabiamila is more popular than Dogara but the house think of imposition and voted him out by mere 8votes.

On Gbaja, the north voted mostly gbaja

The SS AND SE are on a vendetta voted 100 percent Dogara

All Dogara needed was the few renegade APC members in his fold

Gbaja knows the people who cost him the Speaker position and its the omo igbos and their SS cohorts. Simple
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by MalcoImX: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
No , Tinubu started this madness because Tinubu doesn't want the nPDP to clinch any relevant position in Buhari's Administration ..... He wanted to corner them all but as God would have it :

The hunter get hunted and may continue to get hunted

They all fought on the field for the victory of APC and fortunately APC was victorious but for Tinubu to desire to cart all relevant positions was jus unacceptable to these folks.

We Yorubas both in SW and NC has never played this kinda National Politics before until Tinubu ......

Tinubu caused Yoruba the number 3 position in GEJ's administration and Tinubu factor made Gbajabiamala to lose out because if not for Tinubu factor , Dogara would never have defeated Gbajabiamala.

Gbajabiamila is more popular than Dogara but the house think of imposition and voted him out by mere 8votes.
Let's leave it even at interests; then Tinubu has every right to fight back since Saraki's whole essence is to stop Tinubu.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Brother, see I support Saraki SP compared to Lawan because to me Saraki is closer home. But Saraki himself is not acting like a Yoruba and in my books you can be named chukwudi but if you act Yoruba and support Yoruba interest you are Yoruba to me.
Saraki wasn't playing anti Yoruba whatsoever .... I think he reserved the position of chief wip for SW .....

it is not fair for Yoruba to have it all in the NASS ... what about SS/SE .....

NW is the president
SW is the vice President
NC is the SP
NE is the speaker
SE/SS ??

Other positions at Senate :
SE is the DSP
NE is the majority leader
NW Deputy Majority leader
SS Deputy chief wip
SW possibly Chief WIP

Saraki has done nothing wrong to Yoruba race it is Tinubus choice of people Saraki doesn't want .... !!!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by ruffDiamond: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Businessideas:
Broken (Societe Generale?)banks, broken dreams, and broken lives, he’s a fitting heir to a dubious pedigree.”

That 'banks' should be in singular if it's only one bank except there are other Saraki-owned bank(s) that 'kaput' apart from Societe Generale undecided
I may be wrong though
trade Bank
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by vigasimple(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Because Saraki emerge as Senate President now he is a traitor?

When he brought all his bandwagon and political machinery from PDP to APC which pulled down PDP, he is progressive?

APC will be uncovered very soon as a big fraud, it is a coalition of unrepentant coup plotters, drug barons, fraudsters and political prostitutes.

APC were planning on using and dumping Saraki but he is smarter than the Dullard of Daura.

APCSHIT THE ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Do you realize if Buhari fail Tinubu is in trouble, he sold Buhari to Nigeria. If Buhari was so popular he wouldn't have failed three times in the past.

As such, I believe Tinubu and Buhari success is mutually inclusive. while Tinubu failure is mutually exclusive. What I mean is, Buhari failure will translate to Tinubu failure automatically but not the other way round.
Tinubu didn't sell Buhari to Nigeria .... The reason why Buhari failed 3 times was because he was doing it alone via CPC

Tinubu ACN can never win PDP at the centre and ACN failed two times with Atiku and Ribadu

PDP is so powerful as the only political party in Nigeria with National outlook while CPC, ACN , ANPP and APGA were regional party ....

Buhari control bloc votes in core North
Tinubu control bloc votes in SW
APGA control some votes in SE though PDP own SE
PDP own SS

It is just normal for these regional blocs to merge and form a National outlook party in APC when the nPDP Governors joined , the Saraki/Atiku/Amaechi/Kwankaso factor broke the PDP's back totally and victory was secured.

Please don t let us exaggerate anybody's contribution , it was a team work and nobody can accord the effort to himself or herself.

Infact everybody know the votes from NW and NE which is Buhari's core broke PDPs back while SW/NC swings off PDP votes coming from SE/SS

It was a victory for all not one man, Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
modath:

This is the arguement that the anti present govt agents have always tried to shy from when defending Saraki's action, using Tambuwal as an example...

Did he give his party's hard won victory to the opposition

Yes, he did.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
imhotep:
^And who are you to tell Saraki what to do?
So saraki is above d party?
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by NewNigeriaMind: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Saraki wasn't playing anti Yoruba whatsoever .... I think he reserved the position of chief wip for SW .....

it is not fair for Yoruba to have it all in the NASS ... what about SS/SE .....

NW is the president
SW is the vice President
NC is the SP
NE is the speaker
SE/SS ??

Other positions at Senate :
SE is the DSP
NE is the majority leader
NW Deputy Majority leader
SS Deputy chief wip
SW possibly Chief WIP

Saraki has done nothing wrong to Yoruba race it is Tinubus choice of people Saraki doesn't want .... !!!

Please what is the contribution of SS AND SE to APC, even Okorocha was hated by these morons.

I will say the SW deserve anything it demands from NASS.

The shocker to these regions will materialize in the next couple of days. Especially the SE that have always work against Yoruba interest will get paid back in their OWN coin.

Karma is bitch
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Thanks
Am from kwara state as well, bukola is a yoruba man
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
Let's leave it even at interests; then Tinubu has every right to fight back since Saraki's whole essence is to stop Tinubu.
Let the fight continue then ..... he who has Justice and truthfulness behind him shall win but in the political history of Saraki since 2003(Yes he joined 2003 but his father is not Tinubu's mate in Politics) ..... Tinubu has never win the Sarakis and they have indirectly clashed more than four times now. This was also indirect but first time at the centre.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by NewNigeriaMind: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Tinubu didn't sell Buhari to Nigeria .... The reason why Buhari failed 3 times was because he was doing it alone via CPC

Tinubu ACN can never win PDP at the centre and ACN failed two times with Atiku and Ribadu

PDP is so powerful as the only political party in Nigeria with National outlook while CPC, ACN , ANPP and APGA were regional party ....

Buhari control bloc votes in core North
Tinubu control bloc votes in SW
APGA control some votes in SE though PDP own SE
PDP own SS

It is just normal for these regional blocs to merge and form a National outlook party in APC when the nPDP Governors joined , the Saraki/Atiku/Amaechi/Kwankaso factor broke the PDP's back totally and victory was secured.

Please don t let us exaggerate anybody's contribution , it was a team work and nobody can accord the effort to himself or herself.

Infact everybody know the votes from NW and NE which is Buhari's core broke PDPs back while SW/NC swings off PDP votes coming from SE/SS

It was a victory for all not one man, Tinubu.

I have never said the victory was Tinubus Alone.

But please kindly go back to the history of the merger. This merger was orchestrated by Tinubu alone and alone. The whole change mantra was Tinubus alone and alone. This merger was being planned by Tinubu from way back 2011. Buhari turned down the merger twice because he though he could do it alone. it was at his third failure that he cried, then he realize he has to work with Tinubu. Tinubu sold the merger to Nigerians and Nigeria.

Why do you think Tinubu was allowed to pick all the party chieftains. That is because APC is the mans baby. Why do you think he single handedly owns 50 percent of the party, even lia mohammed said Buhari is not the party leader but a product of the party.

See what most APC faithfuls don't realize is that the plan of pdp is to make Tinubu leave apc, because that will be the end of the party.

Can saraki form a party to win councilorship election outside Kwara state=NOOOOOOO

Can Atiku form a party to win elections outside Adamawa state=NOOO

The only true geniuos here is Tinubu and that is why PDP hate him with a passion. grin

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by NewNigeriaMind: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
yemaldo:

Am from kwara state as well, bukola is a yoruba man

Hian the man is Fulani bearing Yoruba names. He prefers the Fulani agenda to what will benefit the Yoruba people as an ethic group in Nigeria.

I don't care if he has Yoruba blood in his vains, he is not Yoruba.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

On Gbaja, the north voted mostly gbaja

The SS AND SE are on a vendetta voted 100 percent Dogara

All Dogara needed was the few renegade APC members in his fold

Gbaja knows the people who cost him the Speaker position and its the omo igbos and their SS cohorts. Simple
Yes, I believe Gbajabiamala would win point blank no arguments ... To me , he is the best honourable on the floor ..... well educated and articulate and very popular among his colleagues ..... infact the SE/SS didn't voted out Gbajabiamala but TINUBU.

Nobody hate Gbajabiamala .... he has good charisma and well versed in the business of the house .... I never knew Dogara until the day of election but who doesn't know the Reps Minority leader, Gbajabiamala.

I was surprised when PDP caucus of SE/SS being televised by AIT started clamouring for Dogara ..... the difference of 8 in the election was the No to GODFATHERISM.

The NASS said no to Imposition and GODFATHERISM.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by freeage7(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Saraki is not a traitor. Just because he refused to bow to the power brokers of the APC does not make him a traitor. Enough of Tinubu. The NASS should be free, free to elect it own leaders, not some power broker calling the shot ok. Saraki brought independence to the 8th assembly. Like it or hate it. The poem no sweet. Make that prof go boil beans.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
The poem aptly describes the traitor called Bukola Saraki, a man who knows not honor and scruples!
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by ruffDiamond: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
it's not for nothing for nothing the Ilorin people(not the entire kwarans pls) are referred to as ILORIN MESI JAMBA!!meaning roughly that they have this cunning ,shifty and sly ways of behaving as if friendly but won't hesitate to hurt u the moment u turn yr back they are very cowardly in behavior when it comes to facing challenge or their opponent which WA's exactly how it player out with law an, his challenger.He had a meeting with lawan,ostensibly to dialogue and appeared friendly THEN ,IN CONNIVANCE WITH OTHERS CRAFTY MINDLESS SCUMS LIKE HIM ENSURED LAWAN Was away in oRDE tO run UNOPPOSED shocked !warped mindset! They are not true Yoruba they are the most despicable set of Yoruba I've ever seen sad sarakus treachery remind s one of that of SL AKINTOLA and AWO!for the saraku dynasthieves politics is just a game of power to them and has ABSOLUTELY NOTTHIG TO BRING TO THE TABLE IN TERM OF QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVE LEADERSHIP!to them it more amala and plenty ewedu to go with it grin nothing else
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by tpiander: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Hian the man is Fulani bearing Yoruba names. He prefers the Fulani agenda to what will benefit the Yoruba people as an ethic group in Nigeria.

I don't care if he has Yoruba blood in his vains, he is not Yoruba.

if one is Fulani and the other is Benin, which is better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap / APC, PDP Reps Defect To Other Parties / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.