Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” (20520 Views)

Adedotun Niyi Adebayo And Morenikeji's Wedding Photos / Richard Niyi Adebayo And Reni Young Traditional Wedding Photos / Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Jarus(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Unfortunately, you can't decide whether am a Yoruba or not ....If sounding daft is your definition of sounding Yoruba then am not a daft Yooba.

Yoruba are known for wisdom since time and we have never played daft Politics since Awolowo nor Akintola even during MKO and when Obasanjo was resuscitated from Prison by Northern Oligarch .....

Why would Buhari called for a meeting when he already sent official letter to Clerk of NASS to inaugurate NASS by 10am ..... was Buhari himself in that meeting where we have more than 51 APC members and National leaders of APC

If you are truly an Ibadan born ( ibi ole to n jare olohun) , you would know there is no reason for Saraki and Buhari to court . The reason for lack of accountability and transparency in Nigeria is because of cordial relationship between the SP and the President. So, why should SP who lead the house that check President expected to court the same President he is expected to conduct vigilante upon

Tinubu through his boys denied SW the position of Speaker to support Tambuwal now the same Tinubu denied SW number 3 position by imposing Gbajabiamala which the same Tinubu fought against in 2011.

Omo Offa lemi , omo olalomi abisu joko Ijakadi loro toffa, emi lomo laare bure ikan ooogbodo jokan .

I am a Yoruba that found myself in North Central state of Kwara.

Agbo ile bo ni tie l'Offa?
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jarus:

Agbo ile bo ni tie l'Offa?
Boda Suraju, e ma worry but e mo mi dada walahi. Emi na si moyin gan.

mo kan fe deal pelu awon anti-saraki yi ni !!! Yes sir !!
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by aresa: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
I deleted my main moniker (2nd time I deleted) because some folks are taking it personal .... I wanted to leave the scene for you all and venture into virgin section (I was a mere Nairaland observer before) but as a full bloodied Yoruba boy and a Kwaran .... I can't allow you folks on Nairaland to render Saraki's Administration useless with your media propaganda.

Yes, Yoruba can't have it all in NASS ...... Gbajabiamala can sell himself and win without Tinubu ......

GODFATHERISM was what NASS voted against not Gbajabiamala ........ Tinubu should understand and leave Saraki alone.

You are not Yoruba so stop fooling yourself because you are not fooling us. You are ibo hence crookedly and deceptively hiding your original ID.

Who shouts their tribal identity all over the place just to sound credible? ibo.

Who shouts Tinubu allover the place even when Tinubu is not the topic of discussion? ibo

Many of you are too mentally and tribally crooked for your own good..
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Jarus(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Boda Suraju, e ma worry but e mo mi dada walahi. Emi na si moyin gan.

mo kan fe deal pelu awon anti-saraki yin ni !!! Yes sir !!

Toor, e se jeje o
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
aresa:

You are not Yoruba so stop fooling yourself because you are not fooling us. You are ibo hence crookedly and deceptively hiding your original ID.

Who shouts their tribal identity all over the place just to sound credible? ibo.

Who shouts Tinubu allover the lace even when Tinubu is not the topic of discussion? ibo

Many of you are too mentally and tribally crooked for your own good..

Don't involve the Igbo people here and turn this thread to Yoruba vs Igbo..

whatever rock your boat !!
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jarus:

Toor, e se jeje o
E seun sir.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by aresa: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Don't involve the Igbo people here and turn this thread to Yoruba vs Igbo..

whatever rock your boat !!

You and ibo people 2 different things and this is about you and not ibo people.

The fact that you are hiding behind multiple IDs just to make a point and fool people and also because you registered this ID strictly to support Saraki means just like the man you are defending, you are crooked, you are unrustworthy and you lack honor...

Who takes people like you seriously regardless what comes out of your mouth..?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
You see , you are still playing the sill.y Yoruba dude .... what gives you the impression that am new to Nairaland even I register a minute ago. I have been on Nairaland since Nairaland herself ..... I expect you to claim I am bias because I am from Kwara.

I thought you would constructively countered my arguments above but instead of taking me on , you resolved to tell me when I registered....

Awon Ode to n mu aye bu awa Yoruba .... Imagine Saraki , A Yoruba North Central being castigated by SW Yorubas because Tinubu was not allowed to have it his way .

When Tinubu single-handedly selected Oyegun (dull Chairman) and Osinbajo a Vice President in a party of many leaders , Tinubu was cool but now that Saraki emerged , the SW Yorubas now set medias against Saraki.

yeye people na una be !!!
Since the days of Ileke-Idi and Obiagu. Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by porka: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Unfortunately, you can't decide whether am a Yoruba or not ....If sounding daft is your definition of sounding Yoruba then am not a daft Yooba.

Yoruba are known for wisdom since time and we have never played daft Politics since Awolowo nor Akintola even during MKO and when Obasanjo was resuscitated from Prison by Northern Oligarch .....

Why would Buhari called for a meeting when he already sent official letter to Clerk of NASS to inaugurate NASS by 10am ..... was Buhari himself in that meeting where we have more than 51 APC members and National leaders of APC

If you are truly an Ibadan born ( ibi ole to n jare olohun) , you would know there is no reason for Saraki and Buhari to court . The reason for lack of accountability and transparency in Nigeria is because of cordial relationship between the SP and the President. So, why should SP who lead the house that check President expected to court the same President he is expected to conduct vigilante upon

Tinubu through his boys denied SW the position of Speaker to support Tambuwal now the same Tinubu denied SW number 3 position by imposing Gbajabiamala which the same Tinubu fought against in 2011.

Omo Offa lemi , omo olalomi abisu joko Ijakadi loro toffa, emi lomo laare bure ikan ooogbodo jokan .

I am a Yoruba that found myself in North Central state of Kwara.

[size=13pt]Ma ma dawon lohun jare, you needn't go to their level of omo onile chest beating, that's the only strategy they use when you are not following their herd mentality.

They chose to ignore all entreaties and used their own hands to carry jombo now whining up and down; Saraki this, Bukola that!

Dullard Buhari who was supposed to be at a meeting that he himself called at 9am sent a word later that he couldn't attend his own meeting because of what happened at 10.35am. Does that sound logical to these people?

The dullard gave them an excuse of non attendance of a meeting because of the outcome of an event that transpired more than one and half hours after the schedule. Can you imagine the scam?

And this is the same dullard that they were hyping to us two weeks ago about locking a foreign diplomat out of a meeting because the fool came 15 minutes late.

It's only when the jazz has lost its potency that these our guys will come to their senses. Until then, their foolishness continues[/size].

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by aresa: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]The dullard refused to improve himself for 30 years.

He was admitted to the military with a recommendation letter.

He doesn't have the capacity to remedy the deficiency for 21 years before he forced his way to Nigeria's leadership.

He has been in retirement for more than 30 years and he can only boast of his cow-milking experience.

Fashola who has been whispering what he to say to him since he took office couldn't cover up this one for him.[/size]

^^^^^^^^^

@ Bollove or whatever your real name is..

See your supporters and co villagers..? Internet bigots, trolls and tribal nuisance...
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
aresa:

^^^^^^^^^

See your supporters and co villagers..? Internet bigots, trolls and tribal nuisance...

Stop wasting your time on me ... am not here for tribal bashing and some of us would call out Tinubu not to allow personal vendetta to relegate Yoruba in the political permutation of Nigeria.

Fimi le dakun to ba loro gidi ba mi so .... e mi o raye iwa togi fa
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by porka: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
aresa:

^^^^^^^^^

[size=13pt]lol...

Why are you offended by the cow milking experience under reference?

Didn't you guys say you like the dullard with ordinary NEPA bill as his certificate?[/size]
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by jomoh: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
bettercreature:

“A discredited enemy behind his tarnished banner; he trampled the people’s hope in the shameful mud. The fruit never falls far from its tree; true scion of a cold and crooked clan. Broken banks, broken dreams, and broken lives, he’s a fitting heir to a dubious pedigree.”

This is TKO right here to The Saraki's entire generations.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by aresa: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
Bollove:
Stop wasting your time on me ... am not here for tribal bashing and some of us would call out Tinubu not to allow personal vendetta to relegate Yoruba in the political permutation of Nigeria.

Fimi le dakun to ba loro gidi ba mi so .... e mi o raye iwa togi fa
[/s]

Stop the delusions and quit overestimating your importance. This is a public forum and your silly and paranoid personal vendetta nonsense is relevant on to your paranoid self..
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by aresa: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
porka:

[size=13pt]lol...

Why are you offended by the cow milking experience under reference?

Didn't you guys say you like the dullard with ordinary NEPA bill as his certificate?[/size]
[/s]

I was definitely not offended simply because internet trolls and tribal bigots doing what they do best shouldn't offend anybody, it's their portion in life...
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
yemaldo:

So saraki is above d party?
What is "the party"? A group of PDP defectors?
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by forgiveness: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Who told you Tinubu and Buhari share the same course ?

If Tinubu share the course as Buhari , he would have played neutral and never interfere in the election of Independent Institution NASS the same way Buhari did.

Tinubu is the over ambitious man here :

Tinubu singlehandedly brought Ayegun , the National Chairman of APC
Tinubu singlehandedly brought Osinbajo, the vice President elect
Tinubu singlehandedly backed Gbajabiamala
Tinubu in Lawan/Akume

Haba , in a party of many leaders where Opposition parties merged.

Tinubu over ambitious is the cause of APC problem ...... He planted Oyegun as Chairman so nobody does anything in the party without Tinubu ... with Osinbajo Tinubu know what is happening in Presidency ..... With Akume/Gbajabiamala Tinubu knows the nitty gritty of NASS ......

Is that not over ambitious
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by blenko: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Saraki didn't stab APC, Tinubu did when he felt he could control everyone. Nigeria is not Lagos state where Tinubu can do whatever pleases him and everyone follows him like mumu.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by porka: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

I was definitely not offended simply because internet trolls and tribal bigots doing what they do best shouldn't offend anybody, it's their portion in life...
[size=13pt]
Ok we've heard.

Since your intelligence is at that level of not having any meaningful contributions to the quagmire (scam) you found yourselves than an emotional outburst, it's understood.

Tribal zealots like you can only transfer your aggression on people. Lacking the requisite mental capacity to constructively engage in debate, you find a convenient way of diverting to the gutter with an accelerated rage.

But whatever you do, have it at the back of your mind that some people's portion in life is not slavery, no matter who the benefactor is.[/size]
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by ZionJay(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Businessideas:
Broken (Societe Generale?)banks, broken dreams, and broken lives, he’s a fitting heir to a dubious pedigree.”

That 'banks' should be in singular if it's only one bank except there are other Saraki-owned bank(s) that 'kaput' apart from Societe Generale undecided
I may be wrong though
He had a big hand in the collapse of intercontinental bank

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Eshinery(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
yemaldo:
.Those defending saraki don't know him, the man is still kwara state governor and @ d same time Senate president, only kwara people will understand what am saying.
on point man! running the two position at a time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory / Rochas Okorocha Constructs New Prison Yard In Imo State (Photos) / 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.