Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” (20526 Views)

Adedotun Niyi Adebayo And Morenikeji's Wedding Photos / Richard Niyi Adebayo And Reni Young Traditional Wedding Photos / Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by MalcoImX: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Let the fight continue then ..... he who has Justice and truthfulness behind him shall win but in the political history of Saraki since 2003(Yes he joined 2003 but his father is not Tinubu's mate in Politics) ..... Tinubu has never win the Sarakis and they have indirectly clashed more than four times now. This was also indirect but first time at the centre.
Who do think is blinking now?
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I have never said the victory was Tinubus Alone.

But please kindly go back to the history of the merger. This merger was orchestrated by Tinubu alone and alone. The whole change mantra was Tinubus alone and alone. This merger was being planned by Tinubu from way back 2011. Buhari turned down the merger twice because he though he could do it alone. it was at his third failure that he cried, then he realize he has to work with Tinubu. Tinubu sold the merger to Nigerians and Nigeria.

Why do you think Tinubu was allowed to pick all the party chieftains. That is because APC is the mans baby. Why do you think he single handedly owns 50 percent of the party, even lia mohammed said Buhari is not the party leader but a product of the party.

See what most APC faithfuls don't realize is that the plan of pdp is to make Tinubu leave apc, because that will be the end of the party.

Can saraki form a party to win councilorship election outside Kwara state=NOOOOOOO

Can Atiku form a party to win elections outside Adamawa state=NOOO

The only true geniuos here is Tinubu and that is why PDP hate him with a passion. grin
Tinubu picking all the party chieftains was what caused him this present problem because they others were just watching him without being a fo.ol .....

Now , Politics is over, it is governance ..... those who are watching Tinubu then are now calling the shot.

na 2 by 2. so Tinubu should also chill cuz he had his turn.

Sarakis do not have expansionist mien other than Kwara state and Central Influence and this is the Politics his father played even till death ... Kwara and Federal that is all.

it was Tinubu who wanted to control SW and Federal .... Saraki do not want that ..... and He will never allow Tinubu to take away what belongs to him or do something wrong to other ethnic group because Tinubu.

Saraki owe Tinubu nothing.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
ruffDiamond:
it's not for nothing for nothing the Ilorin people(not the entire kwarans pls) are referred to as ILORIN MESI JAMBA!!meaning roughly that they have this cunning ,shifty and sly ways of behaving as if friendly but won't hesitate to hurt u the moment u turn yr back they are very cowardly in behavior when it comes to facing challenge or their opponent which WA's exactly how it player out with law an, his challenger.He had a meeting with lawan,ostensibly to dialogue and appeared friendly THEN ,IN CONNIVANCE WITH OTHERS CRAFTY MINDLESS SCUMS LIKE HIM ENSURED LAWAN Was away in oRDE tO run UNOPPOSED shocked !warped mindset! They are not true Yoruba they are the most despicable set of Yoruba I've ever seen sad sarakus treachery remind s one of that of SL AKINTOLA and AWO!for the saraku dynasthieves politics is just a game of power to them and has ABSOLUTELY NOTTHIG TO BRING TO THE TABLE IN TERM OF QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVE LEADERSHIP!to them it more amala and plenty ewedu to go with it grin nothing else
Yea, Illorin people are known widely in South West for their infamous cunning and treacherous attitude, a trait one finds irritating and becomes wary of in making any dealings with them. Illorin mesu jamba indeed!
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by remmyjunior: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
All I can deduce from NASS saga is that d insatiable greed of one man hv cause him all he has worked for in d project of power control.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Please what is the contribution of SS AND SE to APC, even Okorocha was hated by these morons.

I will say the SW deserve anything it demands from NASS.

The shocker to these regions will materialize in the next couple of days. Especially the SE that have always work against Yoruba interest will get paid back in their OWN coin.

Karma is bitch
That is why u see nothing significant being given to SE/SS other than the position of DSP and DW respectively.

SE/SS are Nigerians and Buhari also have votes in both region thus we should not toyed with the intelligence of those who campaigned and voted APC in that region no matter how little the vote is.

SW doesn't deserve everything she wants from NASS ..... NASS is not all about SW ..... .... This is how SE became politically irrelevant in Federal Government because they wanna have it all.

SW should learn from failures of SE.

North only need Eastern/Western Nigeria to achieve what they want..... If West ain't doing it East would be doing it for North ....

What affect SW (mother region of Yorubas) will affect entire Yoruba in Nigeria especially we who hailed from NC
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Businessideas: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
That line is poetic. It is figurative. Take the "s" out of the "banks" and you'll be left with restricted images.

But the fact of history is that there is only one bank and historical scholars will not allude to this 'poetic Justice' as evidence that the Sarakis 'killed' more than one bank.
This your explanation will give rise to unnecessary intellectual debate in the future.
We cannot use poem 'to rewrite history or raise debate over a settled fact.
The only reason I will accept "banks" is if Prof Osundare was not referring to commercial banks.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Hian the man is Fulani bearing Yoruba names. He prefers the Fulani agenda to what will benefit the Yoruba people as an ethic group in Nigeria.

I don't care if he has Yoruba blood in his vains, he is not Yoruba.
His father's name is olusola, his name is bukola, his sisters name is gbemisola.and their family name is saraki, both father and son married a Xstian. Now tell me what make them a Fulani?
Do you think hausa/Fulani don't know what they are doing? Wait till d day saraki will come out to contest for president, that's when they'll tell him where he belong
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
Who do think is blinking now?
Tinubus.

If Saraki is blinking he would have complied with the directive of the APC chairman's letter sponsored by Tinubu.

He gets stronger and popular everyday.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by MalcoImX: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Tinubus.

If Saraki is blinking he would have complied with the directive of the APC chairman's letter sponsored by Tinubu.

He gets stronger and popular everyday.
Well, some have standards. Once it's violated, they classify you. You've heard people call Saraki 'The Judas Iscariot of Nigerian Politics' and other unpleasant names, when nobody does that before. He has himself to sort out the credibility issue he created.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
Well, some have standards. Once it's violated, they classify you. You've heard people call Saraki 'The Judas Iscariot of Nigerian Politics' and other unpleasant names, when nobody does that before. He has himself to sort out the credibility issue he created.
He will surely sort out himself .... just wait and see.

I hope Tinubu also sort out himself too before it is too late cuz right now .... Saraki is winning and till 2019 ....
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by MalcoImX: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Businessideas:

But the fact of history is that there is only one bank and historical scholars will not allude to this 'poetic Justice' as evidence that the Sarakis 'killed' more than one bank.
This your explanation will give rise to unnecessary intellectual debate in the future.
We cannot use poem 'to rewrite history or raise debate over a settled fact.
The only reason I will accept "banks" is if Prof Osundare was not referring to commercial banks.
Possibly. It may mean treasures, dreams, hopes, ideas or even institutions and states.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by MalcoImX: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
He will surely sort out himself .... just wait and see.

I hope Tinubu also sort out himself too before it is too late cuz right now .... Saraki is winning and till 2019 ....
The way Atiku won with OBJ, abi?
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
The way Atiku won with OBJ, abi?
Unfortunately, Tinubu ain't OBJ and Bukola ain't Atiku.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Viewing this topic: NgeneUkwenu ( f ), ...... lol You no go talk ... insult Saraki with your usual rant na !!
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by MalcoImX: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Unfortunately, Tinubu ain't OBJ and Bukola ain't Atiku.
There are similarities. The comparisons are just about one month old. Why are they coming out?
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
There are similarities. The comparisons are just about one month old. Why are they coming out?
Am tired of educating people today :

Atiku worked under OBJ and betrayed OBj trust ..... Saraki never worked under Tinubu vice versa
OBj knows Atiku and his contacts very well vice versa ..... Tinubu doesn't have it all with Bukola vice versa
Obj had direct clash with Atiku vice versa ...... Tinubu and Saraki never had direct clash but indirect clash
Obj vowed Atiku would never emerge President of Nigeria ...... Nothing of such ensued between Saraki/Tinubu

Obj was President , Atiku was Vice ...... Bukola is Senate President and Godfather in Kwara, Tinubu former governor and Godfather in SW.

I have presented you the scenarios ..... Judge urself please
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Viewing this topic: NgeneUkwenu ( f ), ...... lol
You no go talk ... insult Saraki with your usual rant na !!

I didn't want to attack, because something within...feel I know your main moniker and I don't attack my blood....! smiley

That said, in a bid to defend Saraki on this thread, I can see, you have contradicted yourself more than once:

First, one hand You said, Yorubas cannot own everything in NASS, and on the other hand you said Tinubu caused Gbajabiamila the seat....

Second, you registered a new moniker just to defend Saraki, does it mean you are ashamed to defend Saraki with your Trademark Handle?

Please can you reconcile the above?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by aresa: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
Bollove:
Lol ..... you just chicken out. Never allow Tinubu exaggeration to blind your Political Intelligence next time ..... Endeavour to think outside the box on your own.
"A ki wo inu omi Ka tun ma pariwo otutu" loro Tinubu-Saraki ........
It is not fair because some folks has supremacy over the Media to tarnish Saraki image .... It is not as if I have painted Bukola as good or bad ..... I only said , HE HAS DONE NOTHING UNCONSTITUTIONAL and Unethical.

simply because Saraki didn't allow Tinubu to win him doesn't make Saraki a bad man.

I am only here to voice my opinion but whenever you are airing your Opinion regarding someone on Nairaland you are believed to have been paid to do so.

Yes. anything anti Saraki against Tinubu on Nairaland irked me.

yeye ni e jor.
[/s]

Extremely boring nonsense.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Skiful4sin(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Was Saraki the one that asked other APC colleagues to pay visit to ICC when they should have been in the Chambers

was Saraki the Clerk of NASS that inaugurate the house at 10am

If Tinubu can make 51 people so daft then I pray he should not be allowed to lead the whole of southwest and we Yoruba race to ruin .....

Yoruba has never known to play daft Politics at the centre only to cry traitor , backstabbing in the news until Tinubu enter the stage .

Tinubu can't fight Northern Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria at the same time politically ...... Media propaganda and 1Billion Niyi Osundabe and Saharareporters can't shake Saraki infact it is in this dispensation that they will become unpopular.

INFACT YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL. THIS IS THE OUTCOME OF LEAVING YOUR SUPPOSED DUTY TO CHASE SHADOWS ITS TOO LATE TO CRY WHEN THE HEAD IS OFF (SARAKI TILL 2019)

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Extremely boring nonsense.
welcome sir .... try harder next time.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by sunsewa: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ur opinion, Ur poems.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I didn't want to attack, because something within...feel I know your main moniker and I don't attack my blood....! smiley

That said, in a bid to defend Saraki on this thread, I can see, you have contradicted yourself more than once:

First, one hand You said, Yorubas cannot own everything in NASS, and on the other hand you said Tinubu caused Gbajabiamila the seat....

Second, you registered a new moniker just to defend Saraki, does it mean you are ashamed to defend Saraki with your Trademark Handle?

Please can you reconcile the above?
I deleted my main moniker (2nd time I deleted) because some folks are taking it personal .... I wanted to leave the scene for you all and venture into virgin section (I was a mere Nairaland observer before) but as a full bloodied Yoruba boy and a Kwaran .... I can't allow you folks on Nairaland to render Saraki's Administration useless with your media propaganda.

Yes, Yoruba can't have it all in NASS ...... Gbajabiamala can sell himself and win without Tinubu ......

GODFATHERISM was what NASS voted against not Gbajabiamala ........ Tinubu should understand and leave Saraki alone.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by MalcoImX: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Am tired of educating people today :

Atiku worked under OBJ and betrayed OBj trust ..... Saraki never worked under Tinubu vice versa
OBj knows Atiku and his contacts very well vice versa ..... Tinubu doesn't have it all with Bukola vice versa
Obj had direct clash with Atiku vice versa ...... Tinubu and Saraki never had direct clash but indirect clash
Obj vowed Atiku would never emerge President of Nigeria ...... Nothing of such ensued between Saraki/Tinubu

Obj was President , Atiku was Vice ...... Bukola is Senate President and Godfather in Kwara, Tinubu former governor and Godfather in SW.

I have presented you the scenarios ..... Judge urself please
All to justify one who can give away a part of the common good for selfish interests. Just say you're Saraki apologist. We'll see how this bad strategy can advance his cause. A traitor will be treated as one -tolerated by PDP and despised by the APC, and when he needs a platform, maybe KOWA will adopt him.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
All to justify one who can give away a part of the common good for selfish interests. Just say you're Saraki apologist. We'll see how this bad strategy can advance his cause. A traitor will be treated as one -tolerated by PDP and despised by the APC, and when he needs a platform, maybe KOWA will adopt him.
Till then sir. Because you ain't Tinubu apologetic .....
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by porka: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=13pt]Kinni yi ma dun awon arabi pupo o!

Even Osundare is involved?

Lord have mercy.

Between Saraki and the convicted thief who stole his client's money in far away America who the APC wanted to install by tulas, who should Osundare direct his whining poem to?

Are this people not soiling their reputation by involving in politics.

Even Osundare? Lord have mercy![/size]
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by omojeesu(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
Was Saraki the one that asked other APC colleagues to pay visit to ICC when they should have been in the Chambers

was Saraki the Clerk of NASS that inaugurate the house at 10am

If Tinubu can make 51 people so daft then I pray he should not be allowed to lead the whole of southwest and we Yoruba race to ruin .....

Yoruba has never known to play daft Politics at the centre only to cry traitor , backstabbing in the news until Tinubu enter the stage .

Tinubu can't fight Northern Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria at the same time politically ...... Media propaganda and 1Billion Niyi Osundabe and Saharareporters can't shake Saraki infact it is in this dispensation that they will become unpopular.

I agree with Osundare. I think Saraki is anti-people!
But only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by aresa: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
Bollove:
welcome sir .... try harder next time.
[/s]

Try what exactly?

What's there to try with a coward hiding behind Multiple ID's just to make silly and disjointed point on the internet...? Just like the man you are defending, you are crooked, you are unrustworthy and you lack honor...

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
omojeesu:

I agree with Osundare. I think Saraki is anti-people! But only time will tell.
You think . issoright.
Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by porka: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
yemaldo:

His father's name is olusola, his name is bukola, his sisters name is gbemisola.and their family name is saraki, both father and son married a Xstian. Now tell me what make them a Fulani?
Do you think hausa/Fulani don't know what they are doing? Wait till d day saraki will come out to contest for president, that's when they'll tell him where he belong

[size=13pt]Why do you people like to deceive yourselves?

The Emir of Ilorin's name is Kolapo, his brother's name is Agboola, they are unapologetically Fulani.

Why do you guys keep sounding like this? Is Rotimi Amaechi also Yoruba now?

Mustapha Chike-Obi has a brother who bears a Yoruba name, does that make him Yoruba too?

Maybe you are too young, Bukola Saraki's father contested for president as Olushola Saraki in the South and Abubakar Saraki in the North.

Bukola Saraki himself was among the four 'northern candidates' who teamed up to challenge Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 PDP primaries.

This is what you get when a people put the hope of their entire race on one man.

A section of the Yoruba surrendered their lives to Buhari through Tinubu and they are being served hot pepper soup that is very difficult to swallow.

You guys haven't seen anything yet. If you like bring all the poets in the world, bring out all the propaganda machinery at your disposal, as long as the strategy is to be Fulani's slaves, Tinubu and his worshippers will continue to be at the receiving end.

A note of caution though: Care should taken not to drag this stuffs beyond the tolerable, be reminded that these people whom you have subjected yourselves to are extremely intolerant of criticism. Hope you know their preferred method of dealing with 'unfriendly' tribes.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” by Bollove: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Try what exactly?

What's there to try with a coward hiding behind Multiple ID's just to make silly and disjointed point on the internet...? Just like the man you are defending, you are crooked, you are unrustworthy and you lack honor...
na only me U give this title .. Thanks sir. .... I would love you to engage me constructively but Average Ibadan folks are better in insult than engaging in real and constructive argument.

I would love to show you my street side of Yoruba .... but that was then on Nairaland when we were crushing the SE here.

New phase ... No insult sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Gets Attacked On Twitter, Check This Out (photo) / Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade / $15bn Arms Deals: Panel Traces N2bn To Five Children Of Ex-army Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.