Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? (1703 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Tabelachizza(f): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Wondering why I won't Collect gifts from friends cos am in a relationship hmmmmmm
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Eragablessen:

Your argument is contradictory; so as a woman with a guy who's in a deep relationship, you still accept numerous gift from random guys Do you feel morally good when you do this?
My argument isn't contradictory.

I will accept gifts from male friends. And yes,I feel morally good as I know I didn't do anything "morally" wrong with the givers.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Be very careful op, it takes a millisecond for a gift to turn to prick!!!....as long as her friends are not Santa Claus!! Red flag!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Eragablessen(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

My argument isn't contradictory.

I will accept gifts from male friends. And yes,I feel morally good as I know I didn't do anything "morally" wrong with the givers.

Ok! You're a woman. I'ld better listen with the male folks here..... Assuming you put yourself in my shoes and see you b/f showing you gifts he has collected from his female folks i wonder what your reply would be like sad . Having said that; she has been excellent though.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? by Abimbolaile(f): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
There is no right answer to this question...its about perception...she should be wise enough to know when its not an ordinary gift (if she is not the greedy type)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? / Hilarious Pix Of The Day... / ***I Cant Jezt Fvcking Understad This My Bae!!!**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.