Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (238061 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by DeeKeem(f): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
chemosupremo:
Can someone assist with cheesy belgium home fees. I want to use UBA bank I was told they can't do such transaction

Can someone assist me on how I can go about it.

You either use a domicillary account
OR
You find someone in Europe to make the payment for you and you give them naira
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by EtherconnectNG(f): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Is admission still open for MSc study in Belgium?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by RomanGreen: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2021
DeeKeem:

Yes. But you might need other documents like SAT,TOFL/IELTS etc depending on the school.

Also note that there are not many Bsc options in English in Belgium.
But check schools like:
KU Leuven
Odisee University College
Thomas More
VUB

(Check as many schools as possible)

Good day, please I want to apply for Msc in the above schools...what are the requirements?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by RomanGreen: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Akshow:
I have been mailed to show up for interview for my student visa to Belgium on the 7th of July in Abuja embassy. Anyone else invited same day?

I Submitted my application at vfs office Abuja on Wednesday and was invited for interview two days later. Going by what I've read on this thread I was expecting to be invited in at least four weeks time.

Sent you a PM
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by RomanGreen: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2021
iamadonis2:

If you’re planning to travel to Abuja to authenticate your documents at the Federal Ministry of Education and also at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, please sit down and recalculate

I can do that for you at a very fair and unbeatable price and return your documents safely to you (GIG Logistics).

Sent a PM

The processes can be done on your behalf by a third party. I repeat: No need spending heavily on hotel accommodation, transportation fares, and feeding for SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE AND COMPLETED IN 24 HOURS.

Send me a PM let’s talk.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=RomanGreen post=104236493][/quote]

Hello RomanGreen
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by RomanGreen: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2021
iamadonis2:

Hello RomanGreen

I sent you a PM, please check
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
iadesipe:

1. Please, how much is the home service fee?

2. How much is VFS application fee?

I am sorry for late reply.. Deekeem has replied you

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
EtherconnectNG:
Is admission still open for MSc study in Belgium?
Nope.
Portal opens by September

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by EtherconnectNG(f): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
victorsol:

Nope.
Portal opens by September

Is there a central admission application website for all instructions?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
EtherconnectNG:

Is there a central admission application website for all instructions?
No
It depends on your program and school
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by iadesipe: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
victorsol:

I am sorry for late reply.. Deekeem has replied you

Yeah..She has replied me.

But I need another clarification.

I recently received my legalized documents from the embassy.

Regarding visa application (document submission) at VFS, I would like to know if alongside printing the RECEIPTS of the legalized docs (to attach with my original documents), do I have to still make two extra photocopies of each of these receipts to attach to the two photocopies of my credentials?

Thank you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
iadesipe:

Yeah..She has replied me.

But I need another clarification.

I recently received my legalized documents from the embassy.

Regarding visa application (document submission) at VFS, I would like to know if alongside printing the RECEIPTS of the legalized docs (to attach with my original documents), do I have to still make two extra photocopies of each of these receipts to attach to the two photocopies of my credentials?

Thank you.

You dont need to, once you have made attached the receipt of the legalised documents to the original. However, I have seen people that even after making the photocopies of the receipts, the vfs decided not to collect the receipt from them while vfs collected the photocopies.
My advice is that you should do the photocopies and take it with you to vfs, if they want to collect it, no problem and if not too, you have nothing to lose.
Thanks.
Danke
Merci
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Premiercare: 12:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Now official!
"From 15 August 2021, foreign nationals in possession of a residence permit who graduate in Belgium in the academic year 2020-2021 with at least a graduate, bachelor or master degree are eligible for a stay of 12 months to look for work in Belgium or to carry out an independent activity. A foreigner who obtained his diploma abroad but studied for a period in Belgium as part of a mobility program is also eligible. [ Read more here ]."

https://dofi.ibz.be/nl/themes/ressortissants-dun-pays-tiers/etudes/bijkomend-jaar-na-studies-om-werk-te-zoeken-een
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Akshow: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Premiercare:
Now official!
"From 15 August 2021, foreign nationals in possession of a residence permit who graduate in Belgium in the academic year 2020-2021 with at least a graduate, bachelor or master degree are eligible for a stay of 12 months to look for work in Belgium or to carry out an independent activity. A foreigner who obtained his diploma abroad but studied for a period in Belgium as part of a mobility program is also eligible. [ Read more here ]."

https://dofi.ibz.be/nl/themes/ressortissants-dun-pays-tiers/etudes/bijkomend-jaar-na-studies-om-werk-te-zoeken-een

Confirmed news!
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Premiercare: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Halleluyah! visa loading.
Any one booking flight into Brussels/ Belgium first week of September? please lets hook up.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Kingfreds: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Hello Everyone. Greetings to u all.
Please I’m an HND graduate in Architecture.
Does anyone have an idea if I can use my HND degree to apply for masters ?
And please what do you think is the best option for me if I want to apply for admission ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Akshow: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Premiercare:
Halleluyah! visa loading.
Any one booking flight into Brussels/ Belgium first week of September? please lets hook up.

Hello Premiercare. Have you gotten your visa? If yes, how long did it take the embassy to get back to you after your interview.

I did interview 7th July and still haven't heard from the embassy.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Akshow:

Hello Premiercare. Have you gotten your visa? If yes, how long did it take the embassy to get back to you after your interview.

I did interview 7th July and still haven't heard from the embassy.

Call embassy to ask for the status of your visa, they will need your file number though
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Akshow: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
fikki1:

Call embassy to ask for the status of your visa, they will need your file number though

Thanks for the reply. I sent a mail and was told my application is still been treated.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Deeamanei: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Good evening guys,

Can anyone here in Belgium give me an idea of best housing/accommodation options for students aside school hostels?

Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Akshow:

Thanks for the reply. I sent a mail and was told my application is still been treated.

Ask for your file number…
Where you told it’s in Brussels?
If so, ask for your file number, call the office in Brussels..

Normally it takes six weeks after your submission at the embassy.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Deeamanei:
Good evening guys,

Can anyone here in Belgium give me an idea of best housing/accommodation options for students aside school hostels?

Thanks

Depending on your city, private accommodation is still the best.. but if you happen to get co-housing.. it makes better sense.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Premiercare: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
https://infovisa.ibz.be/InfovisaNl.aspx
Put your 5 digit visa number here and track progress/status. When it changes to Akkord (Agreement), you are a week from receiving your passport with visa.
Timelines: vsf submission May 10
Interview: May 25
Akkord: 4th August.
NB: stated travel date was first week of Sept.
I think it took this long because we put a long travelling date.
Best of luck to all still awaiting visa. It shall end in praise.
'We': for my daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2021
Hi Premier care,
I had my interview on the 14th of july in Abuja and I’m yet to get a response from the embassy, any advice on how i can proceed?
Premiercare:
https://infovisa.ibz.be/InfovisaNl.aspx
Put your 5 digit visa number here and track progress/status. When it changes to Akkord (Agreement), you are a week from receiving your passport with visa.
Timelines: vsf submission May 10
Interview: May 25
Akkord: 4th August.
NB: stated travel date was first week of Sept.
I think it took this long because we put a long travelling date.
Best of luck to all still awaiting visa. It shall end in praise.
'We': for my daughter.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Premiercare: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hi, your application number is the last 5 digit of BEL00XX000000000000XXXXX
Plung that number into the form in my earlier link and track your application. Put Lagos as your application embassy. The embassy in Abuja will not communicate with you again except thay want you to send in additional document (not likely after 4-6 weeks).
You can also do a mail to infodesk@ibz.fgov.be to enquire about the status of your application.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Akshow: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Premiercare:
Hi, your application number is the last 5 digit of BEL00XX000000000000XXXXX
Plung that number into the form in my earlier link and track your application. Put Lagos as your application embassy. The embassy in Abuja will not communicate with you again except thay want you to send in additional document (not likely after 4-6 weeks).
You can also do a mail to infodesk@ibz.fgov.be to enquire about the status of your application.

Hi sir/ma, how do I get the application number? The only number on the mail sent to me after interview with five digits is written as "Abuja xxxxx" not "BELxxxxxxxxxx".

How do I get this application number please?
I've already been informed not to mail the embassy again.

@fikki1
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Premiercare: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Akshow:

Hi sir/ma, how do I get the application number? The only number on the mail sent to me after interview with five digits is written as "Abuja xxxxx" not "BELxxxxxxxxxx".

@fikki1
Use the number. I am sure it is the same number. It may also be in your online visa application
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by TheCrusader14: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pally, what's the chance of a 2.2 graduate securing an admission to study masters in Belgium?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hi Akshow,
Have you gotten a response yet? I had my interview on the 14th of July and I’m still waiting on feedback from the embassy.
Akshow:

@fikki1
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Akshow: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Preciousovie:
Hi Akshow,
Have you gotten a response yet? I had my interview on the 14th of July and I’m still waiting on feedback from the embassy.

Not yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.