Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (238141 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Mooncake: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Anyone applied to or currently studying at Gent University?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2023
Mooncake:
Anyone applied to or currently studying at Gent University?

Any question?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Mooncake: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2023
How long does it take to hear back after applying?

victorsol:

Any question?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mooncake:
How long does it take to hear back after applying?

It depends,
If you are applying to their scholarship related program, it is around April but if it is normal program, then it is between April to july
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Mooncake: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Noted, thanks.
Any advice on places to check for finding accommodation

victorsol:

It depends,
If you are applying to their scholarship related program, it is around April but if it is normal program, then it is between April to july
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mooncake:
Noted, thanks.
Any advice on places to check for finding accommodation

It depends on you
There are several agencies that post accommodation adverts. You can google it.

Also facebook market is cool too but never pay until someone inspect the apartment for you to be sure it is real.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by SouthSultan(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hello @Victor,@Nobody and @Fikki, I have been doing my own research on studying Masters at Hasselt, however I find it difficult to comprehend the tuition figures in the screenshot below. Kindly assist!

Also, I know there's an orientation year, when a graduate can seek for job, please, at what time can a dependent join a student in Belgium?

And lastly, I'm referencing point one above

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
SouthSultan:
Hello @Victor,@Nobody and @Fikki, I have been doing my own research on studying Masters at Hasselt, however I find it difficult to comprehend the tuition figures in the screenshot below. Kindly assist!

Also, I know there's an orientation year, when a graduate can seek for job, please, at what time can a dependent join a student in Belgium?

And lastly, I'm referencing point one above

I believe your question is answered
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Temi475: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Please is anyone studying or applying to VUB for 2023/2024, please let's link up
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by odigbosky(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zed360:
Do you mean the certified true copy? The legalisation is now done electronically, and I did certified true copy last year also, buh I didn't later use it because of the E legalization, so be sure your school really need it

How far this E legalization stuff
My school say they need me to send them legalized copy of the transcript and Certificate for them to give me my admission letter...

I am confused
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Mooncake: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is there anyone that is currently waiting to hear back from Gent University?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Amicable22: 2:51am On May 03, 2023
Please has anyone applied to UBI Business school Brussels? or (knows anyone who has).

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by odigbosky(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2023
Please fellows in here I just found out on the Belgian embassy website that they have increased the money a sponsor has to have for the 2023/2024 academic year. For those using annexe 32, that's what I mean.

The current amount I am seeing here now is
1969 euro for Sponsor
789 euro for student

The net income is 2758 euros per month.

This information has not been updated on TLS information document. What they have on TLS is for 2021/2022 academic year.

Can anyone here please throw more light on this

Please I also want to ask
What is the Home office fee
Is it different from the Visa application fee which we will be collected from us by TLS on behalf of the Belgian embassy in Nigeria
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by odigbosky(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2023
https://dofi.ibz.be/nl/themes/ressortissants-dun-pays-tiers/etudes/favoris/verbintenis-tot-tenlasteneming

Above is the link on the Belgian embassy site which talks about the new amount for Sponsorship.

If you click the link and you select the language as English, you will not find the information as the site will say it is under construction.

But if you select the language as dutch you will see the information and then you can translate it with Google.

This is the current info on ground now.
Just saw it this morning

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by mekstaniac(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
Please can I pay a tuition of 20k euros yearly? I just got admitted into a school in Belgium and that's their tuition. Can I work there and meet up?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by mekstaniac(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
Amicable22:
Please has anyone applied to UBI Business school Brussels? or (knows anyone who has).

I just got admitted there
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Deeseed(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Aisha07259:
Hello everyone, I just submitted recently earlier this month for my Belgium student visa..I have completed the interview and I want to know how long it takes after interview to hear from the embassy

Please, I need your assistance urgently, how do I reach you privately?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Dvtechbase(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2023
Hello All

I will be resuming my Masters of Management program at HEC Liege in Belgium by September, i will be glad to connect with Nigeran students going to belgium in September or current students in Belgium.

Cheers.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by pansophist(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2023
Dvtechbase:
Hello All

I will be resuming my Masters of Management program at HEC Liege in Belgium by September, i will be glad to connect with Nigeran students going to belgium in September or current students in Belgium.

Cheers.

Have you applied for your visa already? I live not far from Liege (Eijsden). Liege is a very ugly city lol.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Dvtechbase(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
pansophist:

Have you applied for your visa already? I live not far from Liege (Eijsden). Liege is a very ugly city lol.

Yes I got my visa and will be in liege by 27th Aug
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by pansophist(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dvtechbase:

Awesome. Good luck in Belgium.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ayo84(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hello im looking for a business partner in the belgium who would want to collaborate on a number of business ventures, we want to setup a consultancy,blog,mining trading company and a sports management company. You can reach me through my whatsapp
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by odigbosky(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dvtechbase:

Hello Bro
How far
How was the interview like and how did you pay the money for Home office
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by pansophist(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Dvtechbase:

Also, if you need help with getting an affordable accommodation and student jobs in Liege, let me know.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by WatchYourSix: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ademidecare:

Student visa is a type D so it takes maximum of 6months to be processed. That’s why you have to start your application early to avoid any story.

Haaaa...this hasselt no dey alright..Hasselt uni just finalized my brother's admission this week..sent him admission letter on wednesday

Are u saying its nit possible to meet resumption by september 11?? Cos he has not started anything..he's just about going to abuja..i told him to chill let me ask here what the process is and which documents needs legalization so he wont go to abuja twice..

Can u please help break down what this issue is entailed

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.