Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (77043 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

WHO IS THIS APE I SEE IN THE MIRROR ? angry

corrected.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

Who cares? undecided
NAIJA WOMEN CARES undecided
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

WHO IS THIS APE angry
hahahahahahahahahaha dude easy now
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Lobolintin(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
I no dey for her mind biko.

Forgive and wife her jare.. It's one of those things.

Or,
Can you swear you didn't yansh another babe for that seven months??
Some women can't stay that long without serious hammering, so she relieves her herself, what is the harm?

Some people sef.

Abeg I fit hammer yoi ??
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

corrected.

GOOD GOOD, YOU JUST WIN A TROPHY ON STUPIDITY angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!
Guilty conscience you saytongue, It will interest to know that I am a perfect definition of a good girl but I wouldn't sit back and let you call a lady a bit.ch for expressing herself. I will continue to as long as you don't behave yourself or act like a well brought childgrin
You need to go to the library and brush up your ignorance.

You people deserve to be called that because you behave like one... Now through the thread again check all the females comments and go through yours too if they don't look like comments from biitches, little girl.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:

SOME WOMEN JUST STURBBON LIKE GOAT angry
THAT ONE JUST QUOTE ME FROM NO WERE!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:
My mum's comments look like comments from biitches little girl.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:

Dumb bitches everywhere eh? Oya who were u referring to as the bitches? Ur fellow men?
Ladies and gentlemen now here's this who're subliminally confessing Abi admitting to what she is. When the say smokers are liable to die young does it piss off a non smoker?? no but this nincompoop considered herself a bitcch and decided to represent the bitcches Hahahahahaha silly hoe
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah that's fair enough.

lol i didn't know i could agree so much with someone and disagree at the same time

but the fact that you didn't cheat does justify the ring somewhat. along with not lying, not disrespecting, not sinning against the guy in general.

similarly not cheating and not sinning against the girl impresses her to the point of accepting the proposal

isn't that the whole point of the relationship? to do good by the other person and earn their love, respect and so on?

although yes you should do it because you want to be a decent human being for your own sake

You are very correct.
Everyone has that tendency to cheat, it's just discipline and to some, God's grace.
That's y I always define my relationship. I don't pretend to be serious when I am not and I always start with the utmost unseriousness grin grin.Very very unstable and these can actually tire out both serious and unserious guys grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:

How is that funny? You need a brain grin, seriously angry
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

SOME WOMEN JUST STURBBON LIKE GOAT angry

but why should you write something here and say you don't want to be quoted?

next time write it in an e-mail and send it to yourself if you don't want anybody to answer you! rubbish!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

SOME MEN JUST STURBBON LIKE GOAT angry
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are very correct.
Everyone has that tendency to cheat, it's just discipline and to some, God's grace.
That's y I always define my relationship. I don't pretend to be serious when I am not and I always start with the utmost unseriousness grin grin.Very very unstable and these can actually tire out both serious and unserious guys grin grin

well I guess its just about what you want.

by that same discipline and God's grace, you will be serious if you come across somebody you want to keep and who wants to keep you
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Insidous post=35340787]

How is that funny? You need a brain [\quote] coming from an imbecile_ that couldn't type from her brain that rather edit people's posts and worse the thing has no sense of humor too. keep bleating like a goat on heat and edit like u only know how to.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by mzpetite(f): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
carzola:
abeg nah... use ur church mind.
make I use shrine mind. wetin u wan ma do?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=icedbeatz post=35340992][/quote]

I couldn't even quote you, dumb-dumb sad
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:
You still have the guts to edit my post in typing poo right? I am very good at editing post till you get frustrated, so don't try that rubbish with me if you try it with others.

Crazy bitch_ last warning!!!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

My mum is a Crazy bitch_ last warning!!!

Bwahahaha
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
The must be a reason why she cheated, maybe u don't give her love, attention or communicate with her or your also a cheat.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by trigar12(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:
It was just sex. She doesn't love d guy. It was purely physical. Forgive and get over it.

Are you kidding me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

I couldn't even quote you, dumb-dumb sad
and yet you have done and just did again you make stupidd people feel unworthy of what they are. Big goat with a porous brain guess that's the side effects of suckin too many dicks. dick junkie have you sucked one today? get off nairaland and hop on a dick cos that's all you are good for
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Adonis86(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
guess u need christ
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

well I guess its just about what you want.

by that same discipline and God's grace, you will be serious if you come across [b]somebody you want to keep a[/b]nd who wants to keep you

Now that changes everything!
when one have it in mind to keep a man, definitely he must have satisfied the person enough.Cheating at this point is not fair, especially when the guy is also not cheating. But let's not forget the fact that there's no marriage yet, so other options might still be open.Love for mouth no matter what he does holds no water, it's a time waster especially for the woman.

Left for me, once a guy proposes with a ring,the engine is set.Cheating at this point is totally stu.pid.Helll, taking a second guess at other men is very bad to say the least Especially when both families are now involved.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:
She goat you wanna know what i am capable of right?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
trigar12:

Are you kidding me?
bro don't be surprised the stinking prostitute_ is just being herself Hahahahahaha after all it's just a dik, she has sucked and fukd so many countless dicks that dick is nothing to her it's just like breathing oxygen. that's the side effects of being hopped by touts who patronize her. she's A shameless marmoset joy1706
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Escobapablo(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
too many response already, might get u confused.
Bt.... I think u shud give love stories a rest. If u intend to live wt this woman d rest of ur life, u will know this without any advice. Its not how much u luv her will determine that. It is if u hv choosen her to b ur wife, which of cos brings to bare many factors n love is one of them. If we men get to figure out all our wives hv slept wt, we will pick a permanent room in psychiatric hospital. N vice versa. What she has done is to show u her worth n make u d chaser in d relship, which u hv failed to do cos it shud be d other way around. I dont want to know if she did it or not. N frankly even if u do get married to her u will continue to b insecure. I will not blame her ,cos there must be a chaser to keep a marriage working. Its a theory of elders.
Bt seriously, pls always look beyond love. Love is good n swt bt dont build only on it. I am not talking abt money too.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
my mum is a dick junki, she has sucked one today. She should get off nairaland and hop on a dick cos that's all my mum is good for
Bwahaha
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:
She goat you wanna know what i am capable of right?

grin

Ode!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Now that changes everything!
when one have it in mind to keep a man, definitely he must have satisfied the person enough.Cheating at this point is not fair, especially when the guy is also not cheating. But let's not forget the fact that there's no marriage yet, so other options might still be open. Love for mouth no matter what he does holds no water, it's a time waster especially for the woman.

Left for me, once a guy proposes with a ring,the engine is set.Cheating at this point is totally stu.pid.Helll, taking a second guess at other men is very bad to say the least Especially when both families are now involved .

italics: yes! praying that nobody does this to me its too irritating! why hold somebody you don't want and block other people from having them

bolded: yeah. although I have seen people using the "side-man" technique with success.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

but why should you write something here and say you don't want to be quoted?

next time write it in an e-mail and send it to yourself if you don't want anybody to answer you! rubbish!

SHOULD I SEND YOU PM?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

SHOULD I SEND YOU PM?

lwkmd grin

son of an animal indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.