Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (77041 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

loool wowee.

the bolded is grin

but don't you worry of the future implications of having such an sex life outside of marriage? bearing in mind the topic of this thread

Everything in life is overhyped.
Between me and you, leave what I spill here.I still be a good girl when I want to. wink

I just have some really crazy times set aside to misbehave. cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

I no need to love a guy wella to marry o.
If I go wait for that one, na him be say I go get bear bear for my koto.
There are other things that I am more interested inin.If he has it, Love go come complete. smiley
lol LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah you have killed me here ooo grow mustache for where?!? well I can ascertain more of a rational person than emotional. good luck

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by sirhot(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked I used to think that I'm bad but with the kind of comments I'm reading here, then I'm a saint!

I now know women o! grin grin

So you can't stay for just 7 months but when you meet a new boyfriend you'll say you broke up with your ex two years ago and since then no sex. grin grin

Naija gals are first class hypocrites and clowns cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Everything in life is overhyped.
Between me and you, leave what I spill here.I still be a good girl when I want to. wink

I just have some really crazy times set aside to misbehave. cheesy

is the bolded a new version of "nothing new under the sun"? tongue

lol fair enough. I would say "more grease to your elbow" but I cant encourage this type of misdemeanour! grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

I DEY TELL YOU OHH,

NO WONDER THEM NO DEY SEE HUSBAND,

VERY USELESS WOMAN

No wonder them no dey see wife. Them bachelors plenty got where I dey. Well, life don easy. You no dey need husband/wife to become pregnant and have your own little family
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Originalsly: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:
It was just sex. She doesn't love d guy. It was purely physical. Forgive and get over it.
Op is talking about his fiancee.... wife to be...not prostitute. This your post is from the mindset of a prostitute who would see no difference between having sex and shaking hands...purely physical.... doesn't have to love the person to do either.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

loool wowee.

the bolded is grin

but don't you worry of the future implications of having such an active sex life outside of marriage? bearing in mind the topic of this thread
One time in 8 months is hardly active.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by lucky032(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
there are times cheating is inevitable.. And it happen nt becos u love the person bt fate want it so.

I do not concur with you
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
fornicators,you are not ashame to speak like this.
kilode100:
I no dey for her mind biko.

Forgive and wife her jare.. It's one of those things.

Or,
Can you swear you didn't yansh another babe for that seven months??
Some women can't stay that long without serious hammering, so she relieves her herself, what is the harm?

Some people sef.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
BoboYekini:
One time in 8 months is hardly active.

did you read what she said?

that was when she tried to fast from sex for 8 months.

I deduced from her posts that she usually does it a lot more...since she said that 7 months without sex would make her run mad
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by gykes(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
S
gabriella4691:
She told u d truth,so y turning up against her nw?wot if she hd lied,I kno u wl trust her more dat she's a saint.I heard a case lyk dat smtyms ago,btw a guy n a lady.dey av bn datin 4a while,n plannin 2wed also.jst because ds girl opened up dat she hd 2 abortions b4,ds guy dumped her nt evn thinkin of d. Love dey shared n d weddin on d way. Ds dude later met anoda lady,whom he think is a saint.nt knowin ds lady hs hd 14abortions.n he's hapi nw dat he hs met hs angel n wife.u cn see!!!

What's the title of this movie? And where can I rent it online?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
lol LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah you have killed me here ooo grow mustache for where?!? well I can ascertain more of a rational person than emotional. good luck

Truly lots of people don't know what love is.
What I see these days ain't love.
So I rather be rational and leave emotions out of it.But then, I really can't. Because I am a very emotive person when it comes to the way I treat people in general, be it a man or a woman.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

Idi.ot. if you mum had taught you well you will know better than to call a stranger a white because she is a lady. If you thought it was okay to call me a LovePeddler why shouldn't be okay to refrr to your ma as onecheesy

It wasn't fair for you to call me and I shouldn't have called your mum a LovePeddler but who cares along as we are even tongue
obviously your suffering brain damage, you keep recycling same ldiot, your mama and all the generic lines that nairaland retarded bitcches use. you are floozy and i can bet that if one whispers I'm your ears all they hear is a resounding echo, even if you donate your brain to a high school biology lab the students can't learn shitt with it cos its a shadow of what it should be.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

is the bolded a new version of "nothing new under the sun"? tongue

lol fair enough. I would say "more grease to your elbow" but I cant encourage this type of misdemeanour! grin grin

Don't! smiley
Just be who you are. smiley
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
BoboYekini:
Eggovinma, stop it sad some of us are on a 3week strike and you make a niiga wanna bust a nut so bad.
Seriously! sad

She don even collect thread for (op) hand sef... She sabi collect thread wella. sad
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Don't! smiley
Just be who you are. smiley

merci smiley i have learned a lot from you even though i don't necessarily agree

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Originalsly:
Op is talking about his fiancee.... wife to be...not prostitute. This your post is from the mindset of a prostitute who would see no difference between having sex and shaking hands...purely physical.... doesn't have to love the person to do either.
don't worry to explain to her the nitwit thinks every girl is a who're like her that's why she couldn't differentiate between both. That her post speaks volumes about her personality = dumb prostitute- BTW you did a splendid observation, the thing is that the who're didn't know that she subliminally displayed her profession. a mere prostitute with stinking pussssi

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
obviously I am suffering brain damage, I keep recycling same ldiot, my mama and all the generic lines that nairaland retarded bitcches use. I am floozy and i can bet that if one whispers in my ears all they hear is a resounding echo, even if I donate my brain to a high school biology lab the students can't learn shitt with it cos its a shadow of what it should be.

Eeyah embarassed

Pele embarassed
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
That my post speaks volumes of whom my mother's personality is = dumb prostitute-
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

did you read what she said?

that was when she tried to fast from sex for 8 months.

I deduced from her posts that she usually does it a lot more...since she said that 7 months without sex would make her run mad

Sex and mas.turbation.
It's not an easy feat for a sexually active person to stop for a long time.It can only take the grace of God and therapy/counselling.You dint even need to be addicted to sex first to feel the struggle during such feat because the body is one strange modafucker!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
obviously your suffering brain damage, you keep recycling same ldiot, your mama and all the generic lines that nairaland retarded bitcches use. you are floozy and i can bet that if one whispers I'm your ears all they hear is a resounding echo, even if you donate your brain to a high school biology lab the students can't learn shitt with it cos its a shadow of what it should be.
You dey mind all these hypocritical biitches... They will pretend they don't know anything, and all is lies.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Truly lots of people don't know what love is.
What I see these days ain't love.
So I rather be rational and leave emotions out of it.But then, I really can't. Because I am a very emotive person when it comes to the way I treat people in general, be it a man or a woman.
well I guess when that ideal guy shows up you will fling the rational side and grab the love and it will subdue you cos you have been suppressing it for long.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Originalsly:

Did you ask the OP if he had been faithful to her all along? undecided. If he cheated on her, you would categorise as purely physical. Why should it be any different with a woman? undecided
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by mzpetite(f): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
carzola:
follow me back
I dun wan to b seeing every comment or post u make on NL jo
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

No wonder them no dey see wife. Them bachelors plenty got where I dey. Well, life don easy. You no dey need husband/wife to become pregnant and have your own little family

SEE! NOTHING CONCERN MEN ABOUT WIFE, WE CARE LESS ABOUT TITLE (MR, MISS ETC)

ON THE OTHER HAND, WOMEN CARE MORE ABOUT THOSE THINGS, THAT'S HOW YOUR BODY IS BEING CREATED NATURALLY
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Bigcake: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
lucky032:

Bullshit
I think your mother's head is bullshit and not my write up.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sex and mas.turbation.
It's not an easy feat for a sexually active person to stop for a long time.It can only take the grace of God and therapy/counselling.You dint even need to be addicted to sex first to feel the struggle during such feat because the body is one strange modafucker!

yeah that's true i just wondered whether she worries about the future, given the topic of this thread

this whole discussion has just degenerated into a speech about why women are no longer decent, and how guys have dumped their loved ones when they find out about the past

so i was just interested to know how she considered it
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

Did you ask the OP if he had been faithful to her all along? undecided. If he cheated on her, you would categorise as purely physical. Why should it be any different with a woman? undecided

that's what i have been asking. has OP answered this question
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
I no dey for her mind biko.

Forgive and wife her jare.. It's one of those things.

Or,
Can you swear you didn't yansh another babe for that seven months??
Some women can't stay that long without serious hammering, so she relieves her herself, what is the harm?

Some people sef.
Why are so stüpid?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by lucky032(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bigcake:
I think your mother's head is bullshit and not my write up.

ikpu nne gi
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

SEE! NOTHING CONCERN MEN ABOUT WIFE, WE CARE LESS ABOUT TITLE (MR, MISS ETC)

ON THE OTHER HAND, WOMEN CARE MORE ABOUT THOSE THINGS, THAT'S HOW YOUR BODY IS BEING CREATED NATURALLY

Nah, we can adopt and decide not to have kids. We can also have kids, go under the knife and still look brand newcheesy

Life is so fvcking easy now, don't you think? grin
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by carzola(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
mzpetite:
I dun wan to b seeing every comment or post u make on NL jo
how wan do am nah? cause this friendship no go die after this night

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.