Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (76812 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by mzpetite(f): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:

You don't have respect for the unfortunate woman that gave birth 2 u. That's why u can call women bitches, whoress and prostitutes. I only assumed that perhaps a prostitute birthed u. Dnt blame me. U gave rise 2 dat assumption
shocked wow! lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by chyket(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some questions are just better not asked if you cant deal with the answers.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Tjayjosh(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:

A woman can cheat without emotions. Don't generalise. And a man can also cheat and develop feelings
Stop fooling yourself!! Watin dey worry sef?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
omodayomi:
Guy thank God she say d truth but mind u if u leave her for another girl and d same things happened what will u do ? Boy forgive and put your mind away life is full of goodies. When u start with another girl she will definitely ask u about d former lady from that she will dare not ever tell u d truth unless u caught her red handed, such is life it can also be your turn tomorrow
my dear you got some points there but you have to understand that with us the guys such things take a lot of mental torture on us especially a guy that has been faithful to his chick and they are the ones that are likely to experience. they say the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know but it's not in relationships. The trust is trashed by the girl and LOVE CAN NEVER EXIST WITHOUT TRUST anyone who tries otherwise their relationship is on a time bomb
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
chyket:
Some questions are just better not asked if you cant deal with the answers.

but how did OP know she was going to open her mouth and come out with such a thing... shocked
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
lucky032:

can you cheat on some1 you love
there are times cheating is inevitable.. And it happen nt becos u love the person bt fate want it so.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Who oooooooooooooo!
Is that you on that pics?
Don't worry, I am not gonna cheat with another when I m with you. cheesy
I will try and 'hold' body if i see Idris Alba standing naked in front of me/us. cry cry cry
Which one be me/us again? Nawao.

But seriously, will be expecting you soon to testify. cry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tjayjosh:

Nothing is wrong with her she's just a proud dumb bitcch who takes pride in irresponsible and stupidd acts. who'res features

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by taharqa: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yea, are you wishing me bad? sad
Well, I will smiley.

No o, am not. Just asking kwesions o, lolz.

And even though I disagree with your line of thinking and wat you are spurning here, I am totali fascinated by it. You know, dat you could freely and openly express it. You obviously hv an opinion and I like dat in people, even though I completely disagree with dat opinion in this instance.

Oh! Well Wud hv loved to find out/explore more, but unfortunately, don't hv d time to type more for now ....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

I can't be a fiance for 7 months.Is the guy a joker?
What do you mean by committed relationship?
What are your conditions that will suggest a relationship needs commitment.
Because to me, a dreamer is a guy that let's me wear an engagement ring for more than 5 , months. The sixth month, I will flush the ring together with my purge.
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah you de vex ooooo you no want be LORD (queen) OF THE RINGS?!? but if you really love the guy you will wait forget your hype here oo
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tjayjosh:

Are u a woman? Why do u think u can speak 4 all women? Mstchewwww
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
mzpetite:
shocked wow! lipsrsealed
Mzpetite what na?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
awwwwwww so you can't read and understand? show me were I wrote women..... SMH so your school fees was a waste. simple comprehension is like rocker science to u, duck you make Mr bean seem like a genius.
So u now call men bitches and whoress? Tell me o so I can apologise. Ode
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by gabriella4691(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
She told u d truth,so y turning up against her nw?wot if she hd lied,I kno u wl trust her more dat she's a saint.I heard a case lyk dat smtyms ago,btw a guy n a lady.dey av bn datin 4a while,n plannin 2wed also.jst because ds girl opened up dat she hd 2 abortions b4,ds guy dumped her nt evn thinkin of d. Love dey shared n d weddin on d way. Ds dude later met anoda lady,whom he think is a saint.nt knowin ds lady hs hd 14abortions.n he's hapi nw dat he hs met hs angel n wife.u cn see!!!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by taharqa: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yea, are you wishing me bad? sad
Well, I will smiley.

No o, am not. Just asking kwesions o, lolz.

And even though I disagree with your line of thinking and wat you are spurning here, I am totali fascinated by it sef. You know, dat you could freely and openly express it. You obviously hv an opinion and I like dat in people, even though I completely disagree with dat opinion in this instance.

Oh! Well Wud hv loved to find out/explore more, but unfortunately, don't hv d time to type more for now ....
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:

Funny enough you wouldn't be able to call a spade a spade if it were a woman complaining. Get away with ur hypocrisy.
Hypocrites like you deserve and will get a wife who will even sleep wit ur bro on ur bed. Say Amen
I don't patronise sentiments in anyway let alone gender preference when it comes to unfaithful acts. try that sometime but you can't your brain is impaired to carry such out.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by mubarak001(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
No comment cos una don talk d talk finish...mk I just advertise small.

Meanwhile, in Port Harcourt,

Private tutor for your wards/students in science subjects, and training on ms office,AutoCAD, archicad, artlantis studio, and chess game.
Contact;
renadox@ yahoo.com
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

okkk I understand. lol did it affect you that much

it sounds like when I go on a slimming diet I normally become dull too cheesy

Oh dear!*sighs*
It was tough. It was supposed to be a one full year 'NO SEX' STRIKE!
BUT I lost it after the 8th months because I was turning into a ZOMBIE! embarassed
No MASTU. NATION too, atleast to make it easy lipsrsealed embarassed.
I had a calender to mark each day of my achievements. grin grin, striking off the days as it went cheesy

After some months, I had spend my time scrubbing my body and crying whenever c the devil is 'playing with the sensitivity of all the hormones connected to my clit.Oris. He mocked me each passing days as I hug my bible in an attempt to RREBUKE EVERY SPIRIT OF WETNESS! UN WARRANTED WETNESS! cry cry cry

And finally, I lost my 8 months virginity to a Sniper!
When I was with him, I grabbed EVERY THING IN HIM.I MUNCHED HIM.CLIMBED HIM.SWAYED HIM, ATE HIM, SCRATCHED HIM, PINCHED HIM, HOPPED ON HIM!I ALMOST BIT HIS EAR!

THE OR..GASM WAS CONVULSIVE! AS I SCREAMED THE NAMES OF ALMOST ALL MY VILLAGE ELDERS TO COME TO MY AID.I LAID AFTERWARDS ON HIS BODY CRYING AND CURSING, still trying to catch a breath .THAT WAS THE BEST THERAPY I NEEDED!!! cry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by carzola(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
mzpetite:
hen hen? dunno oooo grin
follow me back
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro don't mind that sloppy cadaver, that's all their brains could fathom. as you can ascertain she doesn't have respect for her mom that's why it's so easy for her to go at someones mom thinking I will retaliate. SMH dumb bitcches everywhere

I DEY TELL YOU OHH,

NO WONDER THEM NO DEY SEE HUSBAND,

VERY USELESS WOMAN

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Omolasho1: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well the truth of the matter is that if you leave her for another girl, do you know what the other girl will do behind you, (the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know) broda wife her asap! Simple
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
I don't patronise sentiments in anyway let alone gender preference when it comes to unfaithful acts. try that sometime but you can't your brain is impaired to carry such out.
Story 4 d gods. Boy, go sit ur lil ass down somewhere
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Classicman47(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
I no dey for her mind biko.

Forgive and wife her jare.. It's one of those things.

Or,
Can you swear you didn't yansh another babe for that seven months??
Some women can't stay that long without serious hammering, so she relieves her herself, what is the harm?

Some people sef.

U must be one of those women for you to sound so convincing.
The problem is, is that really how you want to live?
In case you don't know or you forgot, that is called cheating.
Do you think that's cool?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:

So u now call men bitches and whoress? Tell me o so I can apologise. Ode
still foolishh, proud and dumb. have you used a dictionary before? you need one since you're an over grown baby elephant. you don't know the difference between bitcches, whores_ and women maybe you couldn't understand the context which those words were used. #DUMB AND PROUD ugly bitcch

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Oh dear!*sighs*
BUT I lost it after the 8th months because I was turning into a ZOMBIE! embarassed
I had a calender to mark each day of my achievements. grin grin, striking off the days as it went cheesy

After some months, I had spend my time scrubbing my body and crying whenever c the devil is 'playing with the sensitivity of all the hormones connected to my clit.Oris. He mocked me each passing days as I hug my bible in an attempt to RREBUKE EVERY SPIRIT OF WETNESS! UN WARRANTED WETNESS! cry cry cry

When I was with him, I grabbed EVERY THING IN HIM.I MUNCHED HIM.CLIMBED HIM.SWAYED HIM, ATE HIM, SCRATCHED HIM, PINCHED HIM, HOPPED ON HIM!I ALMOST BIT HIS EAR!

THE OR..GASM WAS CONVULSIVE! AS I SCREAMED THE NAMES OF ALMOST ALL MY VILLAGE ELDERS TO COME TO MY AID.I LAID AFTERWARDS ON HIS BODY CRYING AND CURSING, still trying to catch a breath .THAT WAS THE BEST THERAPY I NEEDED!!! cry
Chai! U no well I swear. Hahahahahahaha
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by mubarak001(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
NiftyViva:
Hmmm

No vex say I quote, I no wan go thru d stress of replying...so u no follow for d mata.

Bak to op, na only u do ursef, when u knw say any -ve reply go brk ur hrt, y u ask in d 1st place? Now u ve gotten wt u desired.

Don't endure it, just move on!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

HAVE YOU SEEN A RABID Dog IN YOUR LIFE undecided

YOU LACK CONSTRUCTIVE SENSE AT ALL,

DON'T START WITH ME,
Duh! YOU
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Oh dear!*sighs*

When I was with him, I grabbed EVERY THING IN HIM.I MUNCHED HIM.CLIMBED HIM.SWAYED HIM, ARE HIM, SCRATCHED HIM, PINCHED HIM.I ALMOST BIT HIS EAR!

loool wowee.

the bolded is grin

but don't you worry of the future implications of having such an active sex life outside of marriage? bearing in mind the topic of this thread
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah you de vex ooooo you no want be LORD (queen) OF THE RINGS?!? but if you really love the guy you will wait forget your hype here oo

I no need to love a guy wella to marry o.
If I go wait for that one, na him be say I go get bear bear for my koto.
There are other things that I am more interested inin.If he has it, Love go come complete. smiley
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:

Story 4 d gods. Boy, go sit ur lil ass down somewhere
what's the problem? have you ran out of "your mama" insults? cos thats all the storage capacity of your fried brain which is not up to 2mb can store and process. dim witted slut
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Eggovinma, stop it sad some of us are on a 3week strike and you make a niiga wanna bust a nut so bad.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro don't mind that sloppy cadaver, that's all their brains could fathom. as you can ascertain she doesn't have respect for her mom that's why it's so easy for her to go at someones mom thinking I will retaliate. SMH dumb bitcches everywhere

Idi.ot. if you mum had taught you well you will know better than to call a stranger a white because she is a lady. If you thought it was okay to call me a LovePeddler why shouldn't be okay to refrr to your ma as onecheesy

It wasn't fair for you to call me and I shouldn't have called your mum a LovePeddler but who cares along as we are even tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Again / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.