Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (76814 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

And to think your signature na only woman you dey follow. cheesy
Lmao.
That doesn't mean, i have them there without mailing one for ones.

And for your first post on this thread... Anytime you are hungry, please PM me. cry wink
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by lucky032(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
kalufelix:
some niggas fail to comprehend...

Exactly
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:
It was "Just sex" right?

May God forgive you.
And you too my son
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
mzpetite:
I guess u will loose ur mind in camp too. everyth is just overhyped! or was it just me? people just carry this mentally around! where is self discipline sef? oh lawdddddd! for peters sake, is camp a brothel?

I don't think I would. i read those stories so i may be warned. but you cant pretend that the camp is the bastion of morality because its not!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by carzola(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
mzpetite:
yeye boy smiley
my current madam, is not doing me well, can i be your official house boy?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

ALL THIS MAD WOMEN NO DEY FINISH FOR NAIRALAND NEH? angry

I JUST FINISH WITH ONE, NOW YOUundecided

TURKEY BRAIN HEADED WOMAN angry
See eh, dnt even bring ur rubbish to my side before I decide to face you squarely. Animal!!!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by mzpetite(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
carzola:
my current madam, is not doing me well, can i be your official house boy?
ur last thread tho, smh yeye boy! been laughingsince
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:
And you too my son
Your comment deserve it more daughter.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
tunezvic:
my dear. What wrong is wrong, so don't try justify it. Can you allow your boyfriend or husband to be sleeping around since it just physical??
But you men sleep around all the time and claim it's just physical
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
mzpetite:
like seriously? so definatly if u were to be in nysc camp or u probably must ve camped, u will cheat or u ve cheated or if not ve some fun with a random guy? like seriously!

Jeez! am done reading comments here!

I am long gone from camp sister.
Camp us three weeks, we are talking about a full year here.
The fact you can be faithful doesn't mean others have that 'special' gift of yours dear. cheesy grin
Truth be told, if I was to give a bf such 'special' gift, there will be a general meeting in heaven,
THE WHOLE OF OLD AND NEW ANGELS WILL BE DUMP STRUCK!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:
Your comment deserve it more daughter.
We all need forgiveness my dear
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by carzola(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
mzpetite:
ur last thread tho, smh yeye boy! been laughingsince
the 12inches one, that is just a publicity stunt.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:

See eh, dnt even bring ur rubbish to my side before I decide to face you squarely. Animal!!!

YOU THIS IMP, THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE,

NONSENSE
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

IT IS CALLED NATURE NEED NOT CHEAT undecided
When she slept with another man, it was NATURE NEED not cheating na yet ur going round barking like a rabid dog
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

YOU THIS IMP, THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE,

NONSENSE
I can't even ask you to think cos ur brain is missing
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by mzpetite(f): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
carzola:
the 12inches one, that is just a publicity stunt.
ifa hear say ah bilivit! Nairaland tho, even this thread gan......... lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:

We all need forgiveness my dear
Yes! But pray God should let you to be loyal to husband without cheating on him.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by bengems(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
this reminds me of a relationship that I have kept for roughly 8yrs. she told me she is a virgin no sex. I was sex starved in that relationship, but I left her punna unfvcked, though I made attempt severally but she keeps resisting. just last year, few months before the end of our NYSC, I invited her over. to my greatest surprise I took her phone from her and scroll through her FB chat...hmmm come see blue film wey she have had already with anoda guy on her PPA according to her chat log with the guy. Gosh! I couldn't believe my eyes. I confronted her and she started crying and confessing! I wonder what she wanted with me all these years. marriage? I guess.

I quit, though it was very difficult for me, but time heals deep wounds. women and their secrets. I was once under ur shoes, beleive me, she is not the one meant for u, just accept the truth. I left her because I don't have trust in her anymore! and any love that's built outside trust is not going any higher.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Toks2008:

My brother they say say a fool at 40 is a fool forver.

I just turned 40 and i am no longer foolish in the ways of women.

Foerget looking for a chaste woman because most times its a facade and infact if i get an ex LovePeddler i care less but as long as she has learnt a lot from life to give me peace and be a good wife to me and a good mother to my children.

For teh records,i still respect my ex to the highest heavens because she was sincere with me and trust me even as i write i can't say she has cheated on me because im not aware and a s a matured man i have learnt never to imagine shits, its either i catch her or it never happened and if she confesses to me i just assume it never happened.

Marriage and infidelity are very relative, how can i give up a lady i made a woman because she strayed away to slep with one or two men? ok lets assume i say im no longer interested and i go for another lady, how am i sure the new lady have not bleeped my brother and many men in town?

I am moving on but this time i care les if i meet a virgin even if i would love to or i met a mosheeda of this world,all i want is a lady who have learned much from experience to understand what it means to stay faithful to a man.
bro no offense so in other words we don't have self respecting girls at all? it's now so ok to cheat on your spouse after ITS JUST SEX?!?! WTF is that? don't let the number of useless whores like insidous make your lower your moral or ethics bro. I believe we still have reasonable girls out there who knows themselves other than ones that think their puna is now used for greetings. any guy who decides to marry a who're should be ready to die Early cos most guys who thought they could handle it dissapointed themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:

When she slept with another man, it was NATURE NEED not cheating na yet ur going round barking like a rabid dog

HAVE YOU SEEN A RABID Dog IN YOUR LIFE undecided

YOU LACK CONSTRUCTIVE SENSE AT ALL,

DON'T START WITH ME,
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by taharqa: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin grin

BODY NO BE FIREWOOD!
IT WILL TAKE THE SPIRIT OF GOD ALMIGHTY FOR ME TO STAY 7 MONTHS NO FUCCCK!
I AM YET TO SEE A MAN I LOVE TO THAT EXTENT.

SMDH..

You will get marry one day ba? Or at least hv a serious fiancee??
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Tjayjosh(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:
I be ur mama
Your head no correct!!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Joy1706(f): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
TK0907 you better get rid of that who're you call a fiancee she fukd more than one dude believe me. you really don't know how these who'res operate, can you live with someone who can't control their sexual urge? 7months and she fukd not that you guys broke up just that there was less communication. she will manipulate you to think it's your fault cos you didn't keep in contact with her and that resulted to cheating. you can go ahead and keep kissing that mouth she sukd another niggas dik with. shes the kind that fuks your friend, neighbors and any fukable. Don't listen to these self oriented part time prostitutes- here typing crap cos prostitutes_ will always support their fellow whores_. from your bitchs answers thats God warning you not to marry what will kill you go ahead of you wanna die of heart attack.
Na ur mama be prostitute, the president of ashewo club in naija.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:
I can't even ask you to think cos ur brain is missing

BUT YOUR BRAIN HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY CAVE MEN A LONG TIME AGO grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:

But you men sleep around all the time and claim it's just physical
may you marry a man that will always cheat on you and tell you it's just physical, type Amen .
Learn to call a spade a spade, what's wrong is wrong be it male or female.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

And for your first post on this thread... Anytime you are hungry, please PM me. cry wink

Oh well.
You see why I ain't no hypocrite?
I really do not even fancy males sending me pm.I hunt my meat myself. smiley
I NO DEY USE BF DEY DO HUSBAND O. cheesy
The op for sure aint faithful this months as well.
Besides, the babe is really truthful like me, I give her that!
7 months ain't easy mehn.
I once went did that before, and I ALMOST LOST MY MIND! Became so quiet and dull.Sdull.Started acting like fool.Of course not because of a guy, but for God.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Toks2008:

My brother they say say a fool at 40 is a fool forver.

I just turned 40 and i am no longer foolish in the ways of women.

Foerget looking for a chaste woman because most times its a facade and infact if i get an ex LovePeddler i care less but as long as she has learnt a lot from life to give me peace and be a good wife to me and a good mother to my children.

For teh records,i still respect my ex to the highest heavens because she was sincere with me and trust me even as i write i can't say she has cheated on me because im not aware and a s a matured man i have learnt never to imagine shits, its either i catch her or it never happened and if she confesses to me i just assume it never happened.

Marriage and infidelity are very relative, how can i give up a lady i made a woman because she strayed away to slep with one or two men? ok lets assume i say im no longer interested and i go for another lady, how am i sure the new lady have not bleeped my brother and many men in town?

I am moving on but this time i care les if i meet a virgin even if i would love to or i met a mosheeda of this world,all i want is a lady who have learned much from experience to understand what it means to stay faithful to a man.
Bros your maturity speaks...

I understood you from A to Z base on your comments, you are ready for anyone without minding her past.. Well i wish you to meet the one suited for you. grin

The (op) should just forget that girl, that memory can still be disturbing him anytime, even when married.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by MrBasketball: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
sparkleRed:

Lol ok
Chaii. cry grin
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Gurgle(f): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
bengems:
this reminds of a relationship that I have kept for roughly 8yrs. she told me she is a virgin no sex. I was sex starved in that relationship, but I left her punna unfvcked, though I made attempt severally but she keeps resisting. just last year, few months before the end of our NYSC, I invited her over. to my greatest surprise I took her phone from her scroll through her FB chat...hmmm come see blue film wey she have had already with anoda guy on her PPA according to her chat log with the guy. Gosh! I couldn't be believe my eyes. I confronted her and she started crying and confessing!

I quit, though it was very difficult for me, but time heals deep wounds. women and their secrets. I was once under ur shoes, she is not the one meant for u, just accept the truth. I left her because I don't have trust in her anymore

whaaaat shocked
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Joy1706:

Na ur mama be prostitute, the president of ashewo club in naija.
^^^ fellas here is a prostitute_ a non prostitute_ won't be pained so holla at the who're if you are into fukin who'res. FREE ADVERT

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by carzola(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
you be lagos babe shey?
mzpetite:
ifa hear say ah bilivit! Nairaland tho, even this thread gan......... lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:

Oh well.
You see why I ain't no hypocrite?
I really do not even fancy males sending me pm.I hunt my meat myself. smiley
I NO DEY USE BF DEY DO HUSBAND O. cheesy
The op for sure aint faithful this months as well.
Besides, the babe is really truthful like me, I give her that!
7 months ain't easy mehn.
I once did that before, no sex for like 8 minths and I ALMOST LOST MY MIND! Became so quiet and dull.Started acting like fool.Of course not because of a guy, but for God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.