Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Robert Mugabe Asks Obama To Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Robert Mugabe Asks Obama To Marry Him (432 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Mugabe Asks Obama To Marry Him by dikazik(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Funny but true

TheRealGist.com – In-depth stories around the gossip!
REAL CELEBRITYJUNE 30, 2015Robert Mugabe Asks Obama To Marry Him
UZO BABE!
310SHARES

Following the legalization of gay marriage in the US by the Supreme Court, Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe has challenged US President Barack Obama by asking his hand in marriage.

During Mugabe’s weekly radio interview with Zimbabwe’s national radio last Saturday, he said:

“I’ve just concluded since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people and enjoys an attractive countenance thus if it becomes necessary , I shall travel to Washington, D.C. , get down on my knee and ask Obama’s hand. I can’t understand how these people dare to defy Christ’s explicit orders as our Lord prohibited mankind from sodomy.”

Mugabe said the American Government is run by pervert, Satan-worshipers who insult the Great American nation.

He reportedly added that “the American tradition and heritage was based on lofty Christian principles, but to the detriment of this great nation, America’s corrupt political elite is acting according to their diabolic whims. Obama’s endorsement of gay marriage, the first ever from a sitting president, came amid growing pressure for the president to clarify his previously muddled opinion, as two senior members of his administration announced personal support for gay marriage and a day after voters in North Carolina approved a state constitutional amendment defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman.”
It sounds funny but really what do you think of this gay ruling?

http://therealgist.com/robert-mugabe-asks-obama-to-marry-him/

What do you think?
Re: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama To Marry Him by kalufelix(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Evil spirit no get sense...
Re: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama To Marry Him by mofayodeyahoo: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
I think Obama don finish other black americans
who might be aspiring for top political office
Re: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama To Marry Him by mofayodeyahoo: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
I think Obama don finish other black americans
who might be aspiring for top political office
don't be pushed many of us knows right things
Re: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama To Marry Him by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
lol i like fearless mugabe
non of our presido past and present can say this
instead they will be lickin obama nyash so as not to offend
RUBBISH!
Re: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama To Marry Him by donpata(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Though I hate his refusal to relinguish power, I love his stubbornness against the West.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! 2 Nigerians Love Story That You Dn't Want To Miss (PART 1) / Characteristics Of A Healthy Relationship / Business Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.