Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. (5278 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Philipsdael(m): 5:50am On Jul 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol warris dis,oga pls dey eat wella cheesy
na wa you o!
Na so insult dey swt you?

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:09am On Jul 01, 2015
Philipsdael:
freestyle... U might need the vibrat'or...cucumber ain't good fi ya
nice solid 6 packs bro,tell me how you work out briefly,especially for your 6 packz
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2015
glimpse33:
yeeere...SIX PACKS THREAD!

*grabs v!brator , cucumber cool
disgusting short ugly rat look alike with small boobs small ass,your self esteem is so low that you had to talk this trash,if guys are talking like this,i don't expect it from girls,shameless LovePeddler
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
You mean like this? undecided
yeah guys,the result of hard work,nice abs,how many sit ups do you do per day? I do minimum of 50 at a round and twice daily,also,what else do you do asides sit up?
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Greyworld:
God bless yu. Between wat abeg?

Maybe between the sheets? I don't even know sef undecided
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Greyworld: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

Maybe between the sheets? I don't even know sef undecided
Tnks 4 pointin dat out 2 her 4 she ways busy wif d person dat got her angry.
Happy new month 2 yu.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Ubyj(f): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Philipsdael:
freestyle... U might need the vibrat'or...cucumber ain't good fi ya
yimu NEXT!! grin
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2015
NO REASONABLE GUY WILL DO SUCH STUPIDD THING, snap my six pack and post?!? that's the fish brains thing to do not a "guys" thing. it's like girls discussing about new Brazilian or whatever hair that's new in town.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by jonaifame22(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Joaifame

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by jonaifame22(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Jonaifame

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Chichi4you: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Black Girl Got People Talking 18+ For Adults Only / You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) / She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.