Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. (5266 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

1. are u a gal?
2. u ready to fall victim? cheesy

Hmmmm......why are you asking ? I doubt if you have rod, you sound more like someone with toothpick
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:

Don't be like nigeria's government who only know how to talk bt gat no action.

Do it, dat when I will know u r serious.

OK then..u dare me much..send me ur mail.
cox wana manhandle just u
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Cholls(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:
No time. the usual, no sleeping on the bicycle.

Ladies, ur own assignment is to like whichever six packs u prefer. Let's c who will have the highest number of likes.
my sister i swear u no well o. I even think say u be oyinbo girl. cry
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by sandrannna(f): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oyind17:

Hmmmm......why are you asking ? I doubt if you have rod, you sound more like someone with toothpick

Seriously! Dis is wicked.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by sandrannna(f): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

OK then..u dare me much..send me ur mail.
cox wana manhandle just u

No be u talk say u go post am here?

Other ladies intend to see it, post it here.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oyind17:

LOL... diz rod here can divide u into two
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where's my chair grin
how come you don't carry 1st again? cheesy
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:

No be u talk say u go post am here?

Other ladies intend to see it, post it here.

now u getting scared.... no be u talk say e no fit happen
na only u doubt me ,, so wana handle only u
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by sandrannna(f): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

now u getting scared.... no be u talk say e no fit happen
na only u doubt me ,, so wana handle only u

What about the other girl? The one wey talk say na toothpick be ur bulala.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:

What about the other girl? The one wey talk say na toothpick be ur bulala.

lol funny u...read her comment naa... she didnt doubt falling

anyways dnt be scared,,, chill!
aint gonna do u bad wink
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

LOL... diz rod here can divide u into two

I won't feel you , too small
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Joshkid(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:

Hmmmm, dats nt a bad idea.
undecided
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oyind17:

I won't feel you , too small

grin grin
now u having sharp mouth coz diz is just internet.
anyways,they say... "wat u dont kno is bigger than u"
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Yeahreen(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Still Waiting For Pics undecided
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by naijaboiy: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by missyruq(f): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
U are a big fo.ol, morofvck attention seeking i.i.diot. Transgender!
grin u gt issues b4?
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by missyruq(f): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:

Seriously! Dis is wicked.
cheesy lk seriously
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
U are a big fo.ol, morofvck attention seeking i.i.diot. Transgender!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i dn"t follow idi.iots like her. It just co-incident.. Between hw do u notice? It seems u....

Whah dafuq is BETWEEN,its BTW as in By The Way!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Philipsdael(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
freestyle... U might need the vibrat'or...cucumber ain't good fi ya

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
missyruq:
grin u gt issues b4?
the she-male provoke me no be small.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by hottest111: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
mtcheew.. shey dangote get 6ix pack ?
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Philipsdael:
freestyle... U might need the vibrat'or...cucumber ain't good fi ya
lol warris dis,oga pls dey eat wella cheesy
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided
see nice six packs cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by 4everGrand(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is six packs a type of car? I WILL SOON BUY MY OWN IN JESUS NAME!!!!!
:-) :-) :-)
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by bueze046(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
yeeere...SIX PACKS THREAD!

*grabs v!brator , cucumber cool

Small girl like you what's the use of vibrato® and co
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by tuffgongjo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
The Six packs I know is that of....BEER.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by missyruq(f): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
the she-male provoke me no be small.
forgv & forget, dear
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 01, 2015
plz send me ur email @ Sandranma
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:03am On Jul 01, 2015
You mean like this? undecided

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Greyworld: 2:32am On Jul 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

Whah dafuq is BETWEEN,its BTW as in By The Way!
God bless yu. Between wat abeg?
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 01, 2015
sandrannna:
No time. the usual, no sleeping on the bicycle.

Ladies, ur own assignment is to like whichever six packs u prefer. Let's c who will have the highest number of likes.
You are mad. Any guy that uploads any picture is irreversibly cursed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What has the Romance Section taught you? / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Whos Sister Is This??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.