Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. (2192 Views)

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will / Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) / OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by datprincess(f): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mayra Rosales

Mayra Rosales had been bedridden for years and totally dependent on her family to care for all of her needs. She weighed 1,028 pounds.

The 35-year-old, from La Joya, Texas, was one of the heaviest living people in the world.
world biggest woman mary rosales
She had lost her son in 2008.

Her sister was then unable to care for her own two children, so Mayra wanted to assume responsibility for them. However, it would mean needing to be able to function independently in her own life.CLICK HERE TO READ MORE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/08/you-think-is-over-no-is-not-with-story.html

1 Share

Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by Pidggin(f): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
She reminds me of GEJ's transformation agenda.
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by cyara(f): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
The way the whites get fat is something I can't just understand :oThe way the whites get fat is something I can't just understand

1 Like

Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Storu shocked
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by datprincess(f): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by datprincess(f): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
lol,,@fred
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by passionate88: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2015
I no go click that link but I know say she later exercise come slim. Not like these Nigerian girls wey too lazy to exercise.
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by datprincess(f): 12:36am On Sep 09, 2015
wink wink
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by Tobbey(m): 12:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Wow
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by seunny4lif(m): 1:09am On Sep 09, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by bluebay2(f): 2:20am On Sep 09, 2015
She myt have simply done a surgery..if she was bedridden den how would she work let alone exercise.
passionate88:
I no go click that link but I know say she later exercise come slim. Not like these Nigerian girls wey too lazy to exercise.
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by saintneo(m): 2:51am On Sep 09, 2015
This story headline was written as if the woman lost weight by not undergoing surgery. Congratulations to her. I hope she doesn't revert back.
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by Fearcom(m): 2:58am On Sep 09, 2015
passionate88:

Seconded
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by eyinjuege: 6:10am On Sep 09, 2015
passionate88:

More like surgery to make her stomach smaller so she can't eat much again
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by datprincess(f): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
hmmm at passionate
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by LatestTrend: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Today I believe nothing is impossible If you are truly willing.

There's still hope for Nigeria.
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by hertz9te(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
cyara:
The way the whites get fat is something I can't just understand :oThe way the whites get fat is something I can't just understand
I really do by understand how salad n all those green veges they eat make them fat
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Instead of clicking that link, I will Google her name up
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by datprincess(f): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
lol and you will die hating
Re: With The Story Of The World Fattest Woman, You Will Never Give Up In Life. by datprincess(f): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
tobimillar:
Instead of clicking that link, I will Google her name up
and you will die hating...you fool

(1) (Reply)

Don't Say 'black Is Beautiful'!!!! / Am Plus One Today / 91-year-old Dies During Sex With Married Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.