Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man (5187 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by yazach: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
booqee:
He surely needs Jesus...

Because I'm wondering how one book can both be a cause and a solution to a problem..

abi is it not the same book shekau would read incantations from before beheading or killing pple? abi una no dey see those videos he dey always release? So how can that same book that "gives shekau instruction to kill the unbelievers still be the solution? huh? how possible? undecided
Imposicant!

Don't you notice that is name somehow related to jargon? so stop supporting "the stupidity of apes"(yoruba proverb)
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
yazach:

Don't you notice that is name somehow related to jargon? so stop supporting "the stupidity of apes"(yoruba proverb)
who's name? didn't get that
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Rilwayne001: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
booqee:
He surely needs Jesus...

Because I'm wondering how one book can both be a cause and a solution to a problem..

abi is it not the same book shekau would read incantations from before beheading or killing pple? abi una no dey see those videos he dey always release? So how can that same book that "gives shekau instruction to kill the unbelievers still be the solution? huh? how possible? undecided
Imposicant!

Ignoratio elenchi
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by boykas(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=dhardline post=35367966]Is this supposed to be news this days? Or just a ploy to psychologically brain twist people into believing that some christians are switching to islam? If there was a list of the amount of muslims who convert to christianity monthly i believe you'll all be shocked. I for one even knew the daughter of an imam who converted to christianity and became not just a casual christain but has been winning more souls for the kingdom of God.She once told me that alot of other muslims want to convert but are always scared that they may be expelled from their famlies or even killed.so you'll should stop all this unneccessary 'conversion' news you always post online.God bless.[/quo

you are big lair, tell me another..in this modern days especially in the west. Which muslim will kill his or her daughter just because of conversion.

oga talk another one.. angry grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Or Holy Ghost: Which Is Right? / Is Tithe For Christians? / bhfghfgh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.