Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. (3329 Views)

Remember The Worst Beating Your Mum Gave You? What Was Your Offence?? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / VIDEO: Why I Prefer Men Beating Us To Cheating On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
People justifying the acts of husbands beating their wives needs to get their heads properly checked .

The last I read, it was spare the rod and spoil the child and not spare the rod and spoil the wife.

We are Talking about two adults here who talking things out within themselves is always an option.

You are beating your wife that she is your last born or what ? later it will graduate to you flogging her with Cane or belt.

What reasonable man will raise His hands to beat a woman who has been joined one body and soul to himself ?

how will you feel hearing her cry and knowing you are the reason behind her pain ?

Two things are non negotiable to me in marriage; cheating and physical battery. you will tell me if when my dad gave my hand to you in marriage,he asked you to make me your new punching bag.

OK I gerrit ,if I misbehave,I get punched and if you misbehave what happens ? I take it in good faith right? #ShitsWeTolorateBecauseWeAreWomen. Smh

if you talk to your wife and she didn't listen ,there are a thousand and one people you can talk to that will talk sense into her.

Someone once said "give your wife love and you will receive love, give her pain and pain you get.

Men that beats their wives should reconsider and stop acting like she deserves every slaps she get.

Note:I am not a feminist and will never be one but the truth needs to be told.

peace out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by falconey(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
sometimes you need to slap some sense into her
Op I only slap, no beating.

4 Likes

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
I think its an option, but only one condition, when the man is insane.
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by ronald4lif(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Well, I agree but not when the man is physically attacked first. Any woman who hit a man first deserve to be severely beaten. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by agarawu23(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
respect is reciprocal
if you jack me for cloth, I go give you one backhand undecided

3 Likes

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by IamLEGEND1: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
if he slap you, who said you were not allowed to retaliate? IT IS A FREE WORLD AFTERALL.

so dont hide behind that #ShitYouTolerateBecauseYouAreWomen nonsenśe.

he slaps you? plsss slap him back. nobody hold u.

but den be rest assured dat from dat moment forward, he considers you his equal in strength and size. So u better get ready to tango with the hulk.

2 Likes

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by beybianca65: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
#WORD
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by beybianca65: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babe you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Beating your wife can't be justified .You should respect her .
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Beating your wife can't be justified .You should respect her enough never to raise your hands on her.
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by xynerise: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
MsBliss:
Beating your wife can't be justified .You should respect her .
You can't respect the devil you know?

We only slap out the devil in her

3 Likes

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Revenge is always an option. grin grin

but seriously, never beat your wife. One of the cool things my dad showed us by example. cool
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
falconey:

From one slap,you graduate to punch then you start using belts
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by ronald4lif(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
MsBliss:
Beating your wife can't be justified .You should respect her enough never to raise your hands on her.

You're not forthcoming with the posers made above. We all know beating a woman isn't justifiable but what about a woman hitting a man first. Is that justifiable?.

1 Like

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
falconey:

From one slap,you graduate to punch then you start using belts.If you find nothing wrong in slapping her,then you won't mind punching her and the cycle continues .
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

You're not forthcoming with the posers made above. We all know beating a woman isn't justifiable but what about a woman hitting a man first. Is that justifiable?.
Women are the weaker sex and their strength shouldn't be compared to Guy's own.
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by funlord(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin
OP! Who has been beating you? You sound pained!

2 Likes

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by opedaydydx9(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
I will never beat my wife, there are ways to punish her though.... Buh not by physical abuse
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
xynerise:
Hmm
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
xynerise:
Hmm
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by ronald4lif(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
MsBliss:

Women are the weaker sex and their strength shouldn't be compared to Guy's own.

So because women are weaker sex it becomes justifiable for them to hit a man and it's inequitable and unjust should a man return the gesture?. Having realized they're fragile why should they hit a man?. It's unmanly for a man to hit a woman, that we agree, but not when she hits him first. By the way, feminists would disagree with you at the emboldened. All sex are equal, they say.

3 Likes

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
gbl01:
I think its an option, but only one condition, when the man is insane.
Lol Quite manageable
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
if he slap you, who said you were not allowed to retaliate? IT IS A FREE WORLD AFTERALL.

but den be rest assured dat from dat moment forward, he considers you his equal in strength and size. So u better get ready to tango with the hulk.

Hmmm And then turn the home into a battle field?
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
Revenge is always an option. grin grin

but seriously, never beat your wife. One of the cool things my dad showed us by example. cool

Nice.......That's rare. Same with my dad
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by dulux07(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Any responsible man should not hit his wife, except for cases where d wife is so annoying n frustating, remember d man is jst human as well.
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by IamLEGEND1: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
MsBliss:

doesnt matter.
isnt dat wat gender equality entails?

1 Like

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
opedaydydx9:
I will never beat my wife, there are ways to punish her though.... Buh not by physical abuse

Silent treatment I guess ?
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

So because women are weaker sex it becomes justifiable for them to hit a man and it's inequitable and unjust should a man return the gesture?. Having realized they're fragile why should they hit a man?. It's unmanly for a man to hit a woman, that we agree, but not when she hits him first. By the way, feminists would disagree with you at the emboldened. All sex are equal, they say.
All sex are not and can never be equal IMO . The husband is superior to His wife but that doesn't mean he should turn her into a punching bag.

1 Like

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
funlord:
grin

OP! Who has been beating you? You sound pained!
Nobody

Am just reacting to a thread I read today on romance section where the Op was saying that beating one's wife is justifiable provided the husband have a genuine reason for doing so. Can you imagine that?
IamLEGEND1:

doesnt matter.
isnt dat wat gender equality entails?
I am no feminist
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by ronald4lif(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
MsBliss:

All sex are not and can never be equal IMO . The husband is superior to His wife but that doesn't mean he should turn her into a punching bag.

Okay, MsBliss I hear you. Men don't turn your women to a punching bag. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Bae Says She Ain't Hor.ny But You Did This / About To Marry / Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.