Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. (3333 Views)

Remember The Worst Beating Your Mum Gave You? What Was Your Offence?? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / VIDEO: Why I Prefer Men Beating Us To Cheating On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
only a coward would lay a finger on his wife or any woman at all unless his life is at stake of course ✘

2 Likes

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

doesnt matter.
isnt dat wat gender equality entails?
I am no feminist
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by IamLEGEND1: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
MsBliss:

I am no feminist
doesnt matter too...
ze point is dont act like you are being oppressed or some shìt like dat.

1 Like

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

doesnt matter.
isnt dat wat gender equality entails?
I am no feminist
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by opedaydydx9(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
MsBliss:

Silent treatment I guess ?
lol it worse than physical abuse, that's just one of it though..
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by funlord(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
MsBliss:

Nobody

Am just reacting to a thread I read today on romance section where the Op was saying that beating one's wife is justifiable provided the husband have a genuine reason for doing so. Can you imagine that?
grin
MsBliss:

Nobody

Am just reacting to a thread I read today on romance section where the Op was saying that beating one's wife is justifiable provided the husband have a genuine reason for doing so. Can you imagine that?

There are a lot of "village _idiots" masquerading as normal men all over NL so I'm not suprised! Let's hope his sister or daughter meets and marries a man that shares his beliefs and let's see how happy he would be for them!
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

So because women are weaker sex it becomes justifiable for them to hit a man and it's inequitable and unjust should a man return the gesture?. Having realized they're fragile why should they hit a man?. It's unmanly for a man to hit a woman, that we agree, but not when she hits him first. By the way, feminists would disagree with you at the emboldened. All sex are equal, they say.
And that . . . is where they are wrong. In physical strength alone, women are no match for men. Sadly, our generation has been brainwashed by American TV shows portraying women using "power" and strength despite having a very female physique. Something that is clearly impossible. Case in point, Lara croft, Sam & cat . . . and others,
I guess we can't help it. They will continue to think they are full of sheer strength . . . until they are put in their place . . . which the exact thing the op is asking us not to do.
What a dilemma undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MrsChima(f): 2:47am On Jul 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
Well, I agree but not when the man is physically attacked first. Any woman who hit a man first deserve to be severely beaten. undecided

hit once=beaten repeatedly?

You need to return in the manner it was given to you...if she slapped you once...you slap her once.
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2015
funlord:
grin

There are a lot of "village _idiots" masquerading as normal men all over NL so I'm not suprised! Let's hope his sister or daughter meets and marries a man that shares his beliefs and let's see how happy he would be for them!
No leave them. Hypocrisy at its highest level.
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=opedaydydx9 post=35377848] lol it worse than physical abuse, that's just one of it though.. [/quote
HMM
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

doesnt matter too...
ze point is dont act like you are being oppressed or some shìt like dat.
Am not being oppressed, it just doesn't seem right to me.
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=opedaydydx9 post=35377848] lol it worse than physical abuse, that's just one of it though.. [/quote
HMM
funlord:
grin

No leave them. Hypocrisy at its highest level.
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay, MsBliss I hear you. Men don't turn your women to a punching bag. wink
Lol I am a woman also so I am included .
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by IamLEGEND1: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2015
MsBliss:

Am not being oppressed, it just doesn't seem right to me.

but just so we're clear, just because we're physically stronger, raising ur hand on a woman is never right. inspite of all of u guy's bìtchiness and nagging, u are to be treated with love and care.

but i'll never let any girl catch me saying dat oh, coz she go start to dey treat u like door mat or call you woman wrapper.

#FemaleLogic.
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by opedaydydx9(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=MsBliss post=35384492][/quote] well,....gm
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by opedaydydx9(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2015
xynerise:
You can't respect the devil you know?
We only slap out the devil in her
pls don't live by this mentality bro
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2015
opedaydydx9:
well,....gm
What does that mean ?
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

but just so we're clear, just because we're physically stronger, raising ur hand on a woman is never right. inspite of all of u guy's bìtchiness and nagging, u are to be treated with love and care.

but i'll never let any girl catch me saying dat oh, coz she go start to dey treat u like door mat or call you woman wrapper.

#FemaleLogic.

Lol are you scared ? you should stand by what you believe
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by opedaydydx9(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2015
MsBliss:
What does that mean ?
gm na good morning
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
opedaydydx9:
gm na good morning
OK o
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by chinnyonwu(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
opedaydydx9:
I will never beat my wife, there are ways to punish her though.... Buh not by physical abuse
bro, just pray and pray hard u marry a good woman. daz all i have for u

@topic, what makes it so big a deal in beating a woman when we beat our children to put them in place.?
women and children who is more fragile?
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by chinnyonwu(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
darkenedrebel:
only a coward would lay a finger on his wife or any woman at all unless his life is at stake of course ✘
bla bla bla. ^^^ PHD holder from Womens School of Brainwashing.
but ud beat and flog ur kid for misbehaving right?
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by IamLEGEND1: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
MsBliss:

Lol are you scared ? you should stand by what you believe

no be fear oh!!!
#TinzWeDoToKeepWomenInLine.
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by MsBliss(f): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

no be fear oh!!!
#TinzWeDoToKeepWomenInLine.
Lol sure
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by lharstborn(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why would I want to hit a woman? Baba God please allow me not to fall into that temptation..buh come to think of it females can be so frustrating @ times,but that still doesn't give a man the liberty to beat his woman or any woman for that matter. #TeamNoToBeatingWoman

1 Like

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
There was this cat
And for years he would beat his wife
Then his sons came of age and beat the living shiit out of him
I'd never seen shiit like that. I Was like

Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by opedaydydx9(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
chinnyonwu:

bro, just pray and pray hard u marry a good woman. daz all i have for u

@topic, what makes it so big a deal in beating a woman when we beat our children to put them in place.?
women and children who is more fragile?
i had dated someone worse dan a child, and I never laid my hands on her,.... Though the urge and frustration...... Buh i agree with u in a way but don't have the mind set of beating ur wife from now bro
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by chinnyonwu(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
opedaydydx9:
i had dated someone worse dan a child, and I never laid my hands on her,.... Though the urge and frustration...... Buh i agree with u in a way but don't have the mind set of beating ur wife from now bro
so y didnt u lay hands of her? u shuldve bro. so she can grow up!
lol
honestly i avoid beating anybody , but if anybody (man, woman, haemophrodite) provokes me and i hit them, it only makes me human, not less of a man. I just hate it wen these girls push all blame 100% on the man regardless of what they did.
pisses me the fùck off
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by opedaydydx9(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
chinnyonwu:

so y didnt u lay hands of her? u shuldve bro. so she can grow up!
lol
honestly i avoid beating anybody , but if anybody (man, woman, haemophrodite) provokes me and i hit them, it only makes me human, not less of a man. I just hate it wen these girls push all blame 100% on the man regardless of what they did.
pisses me the fùck off
i can beat a guy to stupor though buh if 'na lady, I knw she wouldn't lay hands on me nd it she gets me angry,... I have better ways of dealing with her
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by chinnyonwu(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
opedaydydx9:
i can beat a guy to stupor though buh if 'na lady, I knw she wouldn't lay hands on me nd it she gets me angry,... I have better ways of dealing with her
once again, my main argument z defendin men from brainwashers like OP who feel that Real men are robots who are so tamed they cant react. but no blame on the woman for acting like a bittcch.
besides what dyu mean a lady wont lay hand on u?
dts why i initially asked u to just pray never 2 come across some type o women.
Re: Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. by opedaydydx9(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
MsBliss:
OK o
tot u would reply my pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? / Pics: What Will You Do? / When Your Bae Says She Ain't Hor.ny But You Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.