Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN (2721 Views)

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Its gone viral already in the last 8 hours! General Muhammadu Buhari, the newly elected APC Presidential candidate has declared his humble assets.

What an exemplary leadership and legendary disposition. Over to you readers, what do you say about the assets declared.

Meanwhile, African presidents are reputed to be among the wealthiest political figures in the world. A recent compilation (though denied by GEJ) of a list of the nine richest presidents and kings in Africa mentioned President Jonathan as shares the sixth spot with King Mswati III, the king of Swaziland, each with a net worth of $100. million.

[size=18pt]
“I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
[/size] – General Muhammadu Buhari

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=199868

Cc: Whynotthetruth Truckpusher Temitemi1 Dearpreye Phockphockman Tomakint Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Altwireless Komek Toharqa Hush15 Francizy Agabai23 Scholes007, Barcanista.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by INTROVERT(f): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
So kini problem now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by ifeanyija(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
The asset declaration is on the public domain already...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
I dedicate dis piece of land to mrz ecoterrors oremus sanctus

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by gabby227(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
plus him he has total of 151 cows because he behaves like an animal

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
So kini problem now?
stand up from my seat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Sunofgod(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
EFCC need to start investigating this man called 'Buhari' - He may even be more crocked than Tinubu!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lalasticlala, Ishilove could this be the promised "Public" assets declaration ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Ikology(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=35379012] So kini problem now? [/quoteo

Ok
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Emekamex(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by opeaceo: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
We are talking of post elections ish and you dug out a piece that is dated 31 of Dec 2014

I'm seriously waiting for 100 days.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by seedgreen(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Following closely
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
opeaceo:

I'm seriously waiting for 100 days.

Please don't under estimate the propaganda power of APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by after1: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
The mischievous OP didnt bother to check the date of that jargons. 2014 article.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by opeaceo: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Firefire:

Please don't under estimate the propaganda power of APC.
I choose to wait.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
opeaceo:

I choose to wait.

Ok for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
opeaceo:

I choose to wait.
come make I lap you as you dey wait cool
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
me gaskia...cigaba, allah bamusa
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by ApcSucks: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
So kini problem now?

Fakenigerianews.com
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by pbs4real(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Na xo.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by pbs4real(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
So kini problem now?
bk to ur normal positiön. .
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by MalcoImX: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Metuh,
Abati,
Omokri,
Okupe,

FFK,
AIT,
NTA,
Ogar,
that foreign homosexual masquerading as analyst,
'Imam Sadiq',
your TANists friends,
PDP e-warriors etc. all have tried to smear and blackmail Buhari but failed.
|
Buhari has developed a thick skin, and if all those with supplied billions couldn't do anything, what could a little Nairaland TANist do?
|
Only God can bring down who he has raised. Whoever worries about another's success will be the one near the lagoon.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
old news. He said"Am not comfortable without cows".
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by londoner: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Did he say 1 mill or at least 1 mill?

At least 1 mill is not a figure. This is an old announcement so really he has not declared his assets publicly since becoming president.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
MalcoImx the Lagooner... grin
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by MalcoImX: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Firefire:
MalcoImx the Lagooner... grin
One of Buhari's cows got more sense than you. At least the cow won't jump to its death because a better cow took away its wife. With the intercession of Oba Akiolu, we'll beg the lagoon spirits not to call your name, because you're headed there with this your shenanigans.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Mogidi: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Firefire thanks for documenting this, we will compare this with the one his lawyers are preparing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by PhockPhockMan: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2015
after1:
The mischievous OP didnt bother to check the date of that jargons. 2014 article.
The date of the newspaper is June 01,after all, he didn't tell you it's a breaking news.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 1:08am On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

The date of the newspaper is June 01,after all, he didn't tell you it's a breaking news.

you dey mind the guy... cheesy
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 1:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Firefire thanks for documenting this, we will compare this with the one his lawyers are preparing.

That is the drift wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by after1: 1:14am On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Read the trash news again and the comment there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Governors In US With The President. Why? / The Vice President's Daughter Kiki Osibanjo Beautiful In New Photo / What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.