Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN (2734 Views)

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by abtmaviz(m): 1:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Firefire:

Please don't under estimate the propaganda power of APC.

Waiting
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Bifwoli: 1:22am On Jul 02, 2015
President Buhari misrepresented and lied his way into Aso Rock and he's feeding us yet more misrepresentation.Get forensic accountants to probe this and you'll be amazed by his under reporting.

GMB is a pathological liar and unfit to be president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by PhockPhockMan: 1:28am On Jul 02, 2015
after1:

Read the trash news again and the comment there.
But Osun Defender is APC paper?

Why are you crying.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by after1: 1:53am On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

But Osun Defender is APC paper?

Why are you crying.

You are a m.oron if you think am part of your pdp vs apc bullshit. Whats my own with osunprotector? You too dull bro.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 2:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Bifwoli:
President Buhari misrepresented and lied his way into Aso Rock and he's feeding us yet more misrepresentation.Get forensic accountants to probe this and you'll be amazed by his under reporting.
[size=18pt]
GMB is a pathological liar and unfit to be president[/size].

shocked
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Wildrage: 3:19am On Jul 02, 2015
I don't know why Nigerians are so impatient, as at present, 50 of the cows are pregnant and they need to add the numbers of the expected offspring to the existing cows for accurate declaration
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by temitemi1(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari, is a confirm 419!
Firefire:
Its gone viral already in the last 8 hours! General Muhammadu Buhari, the newly elected APC Presidential candidate has declared his humble assets.

What an exemplary leadership and legendary disposition. Over to you readers, what do you say about the assets declared.

Meanwhile, African presidents are reputed to be among the wealthiest political figures in the world. A recent compilation (though denied by GEJ) of a list of the nine richest presidents and kings in Africa mentioned President Jonathan as shares the sixth spot with King Mswati III, the king of Swaziland, each with a net worth of $100. million.

[size=18pt]
“I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
[/size] – General Muhammadu Buhari

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=199868

Cc: Whynotthetruth Truckpusher Temitemi1 Dearpreye Phockphockman Tomakint Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Altwireless Komek Toharqa Hush15 Francizy Agabai23 Scholes007, Barcanista.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2015
temitemi1:

[size=14pt]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .We're jammin', jammin', [/size]

[size=14pt] . . . . . . . . . . . .oh look^^^ its the online wailing goon [/size] grin grin
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by agabaI23(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
That is the reason he is not declaring any asset publicly because it will be in contrast to what he posted on facebook and we will all know him as babaonechance..... grin

Firefire fire them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by komek(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Big scam to pple who believe in him.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Posterity will judge Buhari for telling Nigerians lies. shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
See the previous assets declared by Buhari, huge gap to the newly released set of lies...

Firefire:
Its gone viral already in the last 8 hours! General Muhammadu Buhari, the newly elected APC Presidential candidate has declared his humble assets.

What an exemplary leadership and legendary disposition. Over to you readers, what do you say about the assets declared.

Meanwhile, African presidents are reputed to be among the wealthiest political figures in the world. A recent compilation (though denied by GEJ) of a list of the nine richest presidents and kings in Africa mentioned President Jonathan as shares the sixth spot with King Mswati III, the king of Swaziland, each with a net worth of $100. million.

[size=18pt]
“I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
[/size] – General Muhammadu Buhari

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=199868

Cc: Whynotthetruth Truckpusher Temitemi1 Dearpreye Phockphockman Tomakint Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Altwireless Komek Toharqa Hush15 Francizy Agabai23 Scholes007, Barcanista.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by Firefire(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
deceivers

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by c33b33(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol...
Shehu Garba and Adesina Femi.
Phd. Lies and Phd. Propaganda
Spinners for naïve minds.

IPOB Youth
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook, Says He Has ONLY One Million NGN by tomakint: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Firefire:
deceivers
My dear Firefire, may you live long, may you continue to flourish, imagine the lanky General taking us for a ride.......he think say we be mumunis grin have you seen his recent declaration of assets today? I swear Buhari is a confirmed Billionaire in assets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excl Videos Of Police,army Shooting Live Bullets On Civilians In Aba- Igbere Tv / The Shortsightedness Of The Yorubas. / Biafra: Nigeria Is Coming Apart At The Seams - Foreign Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.