Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? (1410 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by presh247(m): 12:35am On Jul 02, 2015
You start up a chat with a girl even before u get to know her name she is already asking for call card from you. Why are ladies like that? Do all guys work in MTN? Has any guy experienced this? Or am the only one?
Ladies tell me why you do this...
Guys share your funny experience...
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by ronald4lif(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2015
I experienced this some years back and it was never a problem. If call cards was the only issue bedevilling relationships then there isn't a problem. Not saying it's right but at same time it's nothing to howl about.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by presh247(m): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
I experienced this some years back and it was never a problem. If call cards was the only issue bedevilling relationships then there isn't a problem. Not saying it's right but at same time it's nothing to howl about.
sharing call cards to every lady u chat with...i think that's a problem...why do ladies make it a habit to always demand...can't they get one for themselves?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by ronald4lif(m): 1:02am On Jul 02, 2015
presh247:

sharing call cards to every lady u chat with...i think that's a problem...why do ladies make it a habit to always demand...can't they get one for themselves?

Can't say why they do that to be honest. Free-loaders mentality, I guess.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by henribj(m): 1:17am On Jul 02, 2015
to an extent i would say it is part of their screening process.
imagine a cute lady or a pretty lady, do you know the amount of friend requests she receives in a day?
how many of these friend requests can she possibly accept?
lets assume she accepts all of them, how many of these male friends can she possibly get to really know?
for her to avoid the headache and meltdown of her brain because of getting to know each of these males who she has accepted their friend requests she has to screen these dudes for the ones that are relevant to her life
so she comes up with the idea of asking for airtime since she also does not want to ask for money from these dudes because most of them no go get money sef and will end up giving long sermon when asked for money
those who cant afford to send the airtime go just quietly withdraw into the background thereby creating space for those who can afford the airtime to come to the front.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by amaben2020(m): 2:27am On Jul 02, 2015
To make calls undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 02, 2015
henribj:
to an extent i would say it is part of their screening process.
imagine a cute lady or a pretty lady, do you know the amount of friend requests she receives in a day?
how many of these friend requests can she possibly accept?
lets assume she accepts all of them, how many of these male friends can she possibly get to really know?
for her to avoid the headache and meltdown of her brain because of getting to know each of these males who she has accepted their friend requests she has to screen these dudes for the ones that are relevant to her life
so she comes up with the idea of asking for airtime since she also does not want to ask for money from these dudes because most of them no go get money sef and will end up giving long sermon when asked for money
those who cant afford to send the airtime go just quietly withdraw into the background thereby creating space for those who can afford the airtime to come to the front.
guy its just a way of chopping a guy.nothing wrong in sending airtime to a lady wey u know personally and besides its not a must that u must send airtime to only females.What of if na a close paddy of yours wey need airtime? u no go help am? cheesy.All those girls for social media wey go just come out of the blue dey beg a guy for recharge card just wan eat the guy cheesy.bros just imagine a situation were a babe go beg about 30 men for facebook for 1500 naira mtn recharge card each and 20 mugus come respond grin.Imagine how much dat babe don hammer in a minute cheesy.u do the math na grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by henribj(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2015
lefulefu:

guy its just a way of chopping a guy.nothing wrong in sending airtime to a lady wey u know personally and besides its not a must that u must send airtime to only females.What of if na a close paddy of yours wey need airtime? u no go help am? cheesy.All those girls for social media wey go just come out of the blue dey beg a guy for recharge card just wan eat the guy cheesy.bros just imagine a situation were a babe go beg about 30 men for facebook for 1500 naira mtn recharge card each and 20 mugus come respond grin.Imagine how much dat babe don hammer in a minute cheesy.u do the math na grin

the babe don hammer be that nah...
but still I respect such a babe o cos she get sense, that is what is known as "crowd sourcing", only unfortunate thing is that most of these girls won't apply such money to reasonable endeavors/pursuits, instead them go use the money to buy clothes and other short term irrelevant stuffs.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by godoluwa(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2015
ROTFL. y must u send call card to a lady u met on social networking site? only underage boys do such.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by presh247(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
lefulefu:

my calculator no gree work oh...lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
presh247:

my calculator no gree work oh...lol
fear catch ur calculator nah grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
henribj:

the babe don hammer be that nah...
but still I respect such a babe o cos she get sense, that is what is known as "crowd sourcing", only unfortunate thing is that most of these girls won't apply such money to reasonable endeavors/pursuits, instead them go use the money to buy clothes and other short term irrelevant stuffs.
true....
most of the money they get they spend on irrelevant things grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
We refer to such ladies as jobless ladies!
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
godoluwa:
ROTFL. y must u send call card to a lady u met on social networking site? only underage boys do such.
not always true oooo.
even very matured men still fall for such scam.i know of a chick wey dey hammer 20k worth of recharge cards from men b/w the ages of 60 something to 70 something.na even older men dey fall pass for the scam than younger men.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For Call Card From Guys? by presh247(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2015
lefulefu:

not always true oooo.
even very matured men still fall for such scam.i know of a chick wey dey hammer 20k worth of recharge cards from men b/w the ages of 60 something to 70 something.na even older men dey fall pass for the scam than younger men.
give me her number make she dey send the cards give me...lol

(1) (Reply)

Conversation With Girlfriend(photos) / Reason Why Ladies Order Expensive Meals On A Date / Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.