Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (262751 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Paps1: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2009
@all can someone confirm if free2view promo is still on sirius 4.8 and operating on dat bird
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2009
Tox, would give it close marking 2mor to see if any Epl matches would b shown on it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Benpete: 12:48am On Sep 19, 2009
@all somebody said daarsat receiver can be use for internet browsing, how factual is this claim. Pls i need answers. He said it's in daarsat Advert.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Emeritus153: 5:01am On Sep 19, 2009
@all, what happen to multitv, it seems they are off air. Make them no Bleep up o
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by babaegun(m): 5:11am On Sep 19, 2009
"NAILING" DAARSAT ON NILESAT 1.8m DISH

Ladies and gentlemen, I bought the Daarsat decoder yesterday and for the first time was able to view the Multi TV package. Meeeen!!!  Ghana has gone far.  dishing out those lovely channels for free?  ahh we will get there one day.

@All,
fijabi :

@all,for those that catch daarsat hd reciever fever like me,if you like to track daarsat signal with strong there is a way out which is best than daarsat box,with a lot of reseach i get tp that is easy to track the bird ,just put this tp 10.977v,sr4.056 or10.956v,sr4.638 on your strong and start tracking, for those in lagos the dish elevation is 53.3degree & 27.5w degree.with those tp that i mention you must hit 80%,then connect your daarsat reciever and put daarsat tp,11.675v,30.000 &11.555v,30.000 and enjoy daarsat package for the rest of 68 days bye

If you guys need to nail daarsat, the post above with the highlighted info is all you need. All thanks to Fijabi for that fantastic Idea. It was as easy as a piece of cake.  Encouraged by oga moderator, I set out to nail daarsat on my 1.8m dish. And man, It was just tooo easy to do. I got green in less than 1min. Why? because I did a little calculation (diagram attached) which paid off.  ok. let me explain.   I already have nss7, nilesat, ew3a and Sirius on my dish. so what I did was to use the nss7 as a reference point and then search for daarsat signal a little distance from the nss 7 and that was it.  The green came out.  So I didnt install the daarsat dish (I fear my landlord ooo).  It will come in handy when I need to "nail" another satellite.  After the installation, I then removed the NSS7 lnb to really put the daarsat on the holder which was shakky before cause it was just tied to the nss7 lnb.  thats all

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by litaninja(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2009
@ Emeritus153 , Borderline: Please remember the forum said not to post feed freqs up in here. Try ti find someone on Y! messenger / call for the feeds. But if you have blindscan, just go ahead and run that. The channel (s)will pop out.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by borderline(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2009
@litaninja 'thanks 4 d reminder,@olatiler,dont bother 2 post d feed tps anymore,any member u needs dem can hit dose u av it on a 'secure line'
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Emeritus153: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2009
@litaninja, thanks for that, God will continue to grant u wisdom and understanding. If u want to send those feed to me use my mail, abifrank2004@yahoo.com. I want more frequency on sirus4 other than 12605v
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Emeritus153: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2009
@olatijer, pls i need those tps. U can use this mail address, abifrank2004@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Blakstars(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2009
@spacevice

Pls check your mail.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by bannana(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2009
@ALL
Pls what kind of dish and lnb is best for nilesat installation in Ibadan
I,m considering buying a dish and I dont know which to go
for.thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by segunfms(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2009
@all

Multi-tv is no more showing only tv3 and jesus channel is showing what happen?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Agitator1: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2009
@moderator

Please i only quoted enitan's post yesterday and my ID (AGITATOR) was blocked from posting. Kindly unblock me
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spacevice(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2009
@ blakstar
Thanks man. I'm actually on ma way to try my luck. Any difficulty, i wil call u.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Chuckdee(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2009
Multi Tv is back online.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2009
@baba_egun,
That was a brilliant illustration you made there. Anybody still having difficulty with daarsat need not look further. Unfortunately-as is always the case, I won't be surprised to see some members still asking questions on how to nail daarsat even at the bottom of your post! smiley
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by alancruise(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2009
@all,pls it seems tv madagascar went off yesternite on w3a,pls help check. Phcn prob dy 4my end. Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by solo1ng1: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2009
@all,

Please is their anyone who know much about this site? http://www.dailsat.com
Please send me more detail on solo1ng1@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by zenus(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2009
Pls some1 should help me out with this daarsat dish.

Where can i fix 'A' on the diagram and where can i put those bolt 'B'

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by williams85(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
@good brothers and gurus in the house. i know quite well that posting a feed tp is not allowed. here is my e_maill add in case of any football or nice feed. i will appreciate very well. wilnze@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by williams85(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2009
@zenus, A is used in holding the rod in which ur dish was hanged. it's suppose to be two.
then B is the bolt 4 the three rods. hope nit will help.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Paps1: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
@all pls what is the highest tp signal for badr 4,6.can someone drop it now. Pls
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Emeritus153: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2009
Happy weekend to you all
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spacevice(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2009
I tried very hard today to nail W3A but was not successful. I don't know what i didn't do right.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by zenus(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
multi tv rock,

just change from Pas 7/10 to multi in less than 2min.
and today was my 1st time on ladder.

morre thanks to ENITAN
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Emeritus153: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2009
@spaceman,try 2 track dstv,raise it up a little bit,den turn it 2 ur left standing under dish.If u are behind d dish it will be 2 ur right.U will get it there.Have a nice traking.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Paps1: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2009
@spacevice if u can nail sirius4.8e it shd be easy to get w3a on 7eu just move it slightly to your left with the head abit down.the signal for sirius4 is high around 84% tp 12605v 29950
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by alancruise(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2009
@all kano pillars vs El merreikh on mbc 3.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by richy100: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2009
Emiritus 153,

You posted that you could receive Sirius with some channels with a 60 cm dish.
Could you do me a favour and check if you can receive BVN (Netherlands TV Channel)
on
Transponder 4906
Frequency: 12605 GHZ
Pol: V
Symbolrate: 29950
FEC: 7/8
Free to air
System: DVB-S
Type: Direct to Home (Ku-band)

A technician in Abuja is recommending me a 120 cm dish and friends in Lagos receive this channel with 50-60 cm dish. I assume dish size Abuja is same as Lagos or am I wrong?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by iwes(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
zenus:

Pls some1 should help me out with this daarsat dish.

Where can i fix 'A' on the diagram and where can i put those bolt 'B'

@zenus

without the piece A and B the daarsat dish will work just find. I installed mine without attaching those piece, and it working perfectly.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by litaninja(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
@ Emeritus153: I got your email address. Sorry I have not been able to get back to you yet. Been busy at the office. Then also, I have not been at home in a few days, so i dont have the freqs. I will try to give my baby sis instructions on how to check them for me, or another member can mail it to you if you are in such a hurry. I am sure that if make another to all members of the house, someone can get it to you before i can get back home. No vex abeg.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by wealthprod(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2009
hello guys,

available for sales is a Wireless Smart Max Card Splitter.

you can call me number on 08053310040 if interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.