Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (260983 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by nzeonyi2: 4:24am On Mar 06, 2009
obnelly:

new update for jsc on strong receiver is available ,posted on 5-3-09.
obnelly
pls the link to download the new update. moreover any need for someone using the card (jsc) and is it specific for a particular decoder, i use strong 4653x

thanks to the guy that replied my post.
msnbc is a news channel like foxnewsand it was on telecom 2d sat @11.192ghz, same  sat as tvm malagasy. for somwtime now no audio/visual but signal is as much as 62%. i once read that it has move to somewhere  ( a3w sat) from this forum.

also i need more info on daarsat

thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by nzeonyi2: 4:40am On Mar 06, 2009
hi GANDSTA101
THANKS FOR UR RESPONSE. PLS COULD U SEND ME THE LINK TO THE PICTURES OF INSTALLATION ON HOW TO CUT THE DIELECTRIC OF THE LNBF.
FEEDS -- I MEANS OPEN FEEDS OF SOME CHANNELS.
ALSO, I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS. I WANT TO TRACK A CHANNEL EWTN A CATHOLIC TV CHANNEL ON INTELSAT 7/10 NOW RENAMED PAS 7/10 68.5E ON C BAND WITH A 1.8M DISH BUT MY STRONG DECODER LEAFLET INDICATED ITS ONLY RECEIVABLE IN EASTERN NIGERIA. I FEEL ITS POSSIBLE because I DO RECEIVE MY TV SIGNAL AS MUCH AS 80% WITH A 90 CM DISH.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by idyday(m): 6:07am On Mar 06, 2009
@all=fta forum is surely the place to be! Pls does daarsat have fta channels?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by idyday(m): 6:28am On Mar 06, 2009
@Satman,pls where did you get your info on daarsat?i cant find the tps u listed on intel907.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by babaegun(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2009
[size=13pt] Happy Birthday !!! E-N-I-T-A-N [/size]

You can send the cake to my house.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2009
@enitan

congrats, where's the party @?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 06, 2009
@ olofofo and baba egun, thanks for that lovly messages, i aint doing any party cos if i do then my nile installation will never materialize. fishes have been calling too but first lady neva call ooo, what a laughable world. i wud av lovd to tell u my age, its just that it keeps changing every year. @ sirusians, how many viewable channels are on that bird? can i pick 2m on w6 wit 60cm dish?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2009
@all

check the file section of the group for JSC patches for 4663x and 4653x and 4652.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by folo28(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2009
@Olofofo,
Tried calling you last night, is the patch of 03/03 okay with Echolink, the older patch of Feb. went down yesterday for Showtime, that of Jsc on strong is down and can't find anything new on it, though Obnelly did mentioned something about it.
Just saw your post about the file at the group, how can I get it or better email it to my ID @yahoo.com

@ Enitan/Enigma
Congratulations, happy birthday
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2009
@ olofofo, what group is the one 4 file section ooo
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by idyday(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2009
@Olofofo<pls i'm a new member.give me the link to the group you said the jsc patch is.my email idolas904sure@yahoo.com. My yahoo messenger id is idolas904sure.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2009
@
idyday:

@Olofofo<pls i'm a new member.give me the link to the group you said the jsc patch is.my email idolas904sure@yahoo.com. My yahoo messenger id is idolas904sure.

get someone to speak for you to be able to become a member of the group.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2009
@ tox, i neva hear frm u ooo, so good to be in season3,preparations underway for my nile, av gotten mounting pole just remain for the welder to finish his part, b4 i purchase my dish set. @ twinstaiye, how far na? @ ola/badaru, how all una dey? i've postponed my installation by 7days just want to make sure all necessary things are put in place when u guys are coming.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2009
@ olofofo, y didnt u subscribe 4 daytime. dont u know its at night evil ones perpetrate their acts. my laptop harddisk has crashed so i dont really know which route that works on a PC for now.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by NashFTA(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2009
@Enitan2002,
Congratulations on your birthday.  smiley
May you live to track all birds on Clarke's belt. May you install a 10 metre motorised dish before your next birthday! May you discover how to decode every encrypted DTH channel before year 2012!  grin

Viewable channels on Sirius at the moment:
(1) Vox Africa and (2) Walf TV : 12605, V, 29950 [This is the strongest TP to use in tracking the bird so far].
(3) Canal 2 International and (4) STV 2: 12540, V, 4060 (from previous 12579,V,4060)
(5) Equinoxe TV: 12536, V, 3890 (Since last evening) from previous 12565, V, 3900.
Note: STV1 and LCF are off-air at the moment
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fxproff(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2009
@ ENitan
Happy B/day! i guess in arrears,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jossybless(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2009
@ All
Good day all pls I want to confirm which satellite is MSNBC transmitting now according to survey released on Tracksat it is still on there list however so will like to know if anyone have track the station and on what freq an TR and Satellite.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2009
@ ENITAN
happy birthday brother
@ olofofo
any news on showtime? I found out that both alpha ,zeta,eta,epsilon,beta and gamma are all alichip receivers.U can cheeck it out @ http://www.sat-mac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=298
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by twinstaiye(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2009
@ Enitan
Happy birthday to you. Long life and prosperity. What are you giving out as birthday gift? I for one is expecting a new code for FBT from you since you have plenty back up. Declare surplus for us jare grin grin As for the countdown to joining the Nilesat league, we await the days as it draws nearer.

@Enigma
Happy birthday, and many happy returns of the day. The name itself said it all. The enigma of a man who is so knowledgeable about FTA that we have enjoyed his wealth of experience on this forum.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by SATMAN(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2009
Hi Ecowas4All ,

the freq you gave on intelsat 901 is a feed used by them for uplink.the main transponder is on intelsat 907 which is their downlink and also a MPEG 4 FREQ.so i advice you track it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by captainus: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2009
Enitan/Enigma happy bday guys!two of the personalities i admire on this thread.u share the same bday with my country Ghana. I don't know if ur bday has anything to do with the first 3 letters of ur user names. @Nash-fta thanks for the info on sirius
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jossybless(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ Enitan @ Enigma

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S [b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] for making it to this day, that you can witness and see this day is testimony if you can cast your mind back to when you were born. Many babies was born that same day at different locations but the Lord had spared your lives to count 1,2,3,4,5,, 10,20,30,, and will continue to spare your lives to witness 40,50,60,70,80,90,100,, 110,120 years with good strength and vigour. I infact am happy for your being alive to see today, for God is wonderful He has thought you how to count your days so my brothers sit back and reflect on what He has done for you in all your endeavours.
Then you will be able to count your blessings and name them one by one.
Congrats once again.

@ Oga badaru @ enigma @ All nairalanders in Lagos
Please I need somebody to assist my broda install nilesat and Pas 7/10 in Lagos (around Ajah / Lekki area) he will definitely compensate the fellow. Anyone around to help should either call me on 08058000160 today so we can make arrangements.I am very grateful. Pls
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by babaegun(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2009
[size=13pt] Happy Birthday !!!   E-N-I-G-M-A [/size]

You can send the cake to my yahoo box  grin .
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ifende(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ Enigma/Enitan,
Happy birthday,
Wishing you the best today and many more years to come,
One love,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ George D
                 i need help to install diseq motor, how do i calculate the longitude and latitude . plz i need a guide from u guys.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by onyengbu1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2009
I wish to add my own BIRTHDAY wishes to the two [b]real [/b]guys we have on this FTA thread -- Enigma and Enitan.
I hail una.

This is also to welcome u guys to season3. A season I should have opened myself but Oga Moderator knows better sha.

Once again I hail all of una. My guy Tox too. grin grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ifende(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2009
Bug for new software Date 5/03/2009
Aljazeera +1+2+3+4 is skeeping
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Enigma(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2009
Enitan my "birthday-sake"

Many happy returns!!!!!!!!!!!! Looooooooooong liiiiiiiiiiife , and prosperity. More grease to your elbow and more fta success especially with your Nilesat and more success in all your endeavours.

@ all FTA well-wishing comrades (sorry I am not naming you individually but I've just read all the posts), thank you ALL soooo much

More grease to everyone's elbows and many many more success stories in all aspects of life.

Cheers everyone cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by FMarshal2(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2009
Happy B'day to Enigma & Enitan2002!!! Wishing you guys the best life has to offer. grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Enigma(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ F_Marshal

Cheers grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by alcovex1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ all,

Its a bit sad 4 me not to be able to send in my contributions to the thread as regularly as i want due the presure of work since i joined this wonderfull forum in season 2. Thank God we all made it to season 3 as i hope & pray to be more active this season.

@ jujukemist,
sorry i did not reply ur last post iro my trip up north west in january, i hope to be back that way this month with a promise to make contact with u/others in kaduna, kano, katsina, zamfara & sokoto. I will communicate the forum on dates/details of my movement.

@ enitan 2002/enigma/Ghanian members,(sathob, salamander, captainus et al),
best regards as you all celebrate this day. I wish u guys the best of the day.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by FMarshal2(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2009
pitodenz:

@ George D
                  i need help to install diseq motor, how do i calculate the longitude and latitude . plz i need a guide from u guys.

Pitodenz, using DishPointer.com click on "Motorized Systems" and choose Moteck SG2100 H-H motor as an example, and type your location, Port Harcourt.  It will give you the following: Your Latitude: is 4.7915° and Longitude: is 6.9991°. Your Motor Latitude: is 4.8° (this is your latitude rounded) and Your Dish Elevation:  29° (This is the elevation that you will set on your dish. (Note this is different from the motor elevation which your current latitude of 4.8°) The LNB skew should be zero, this is because the motor controls the skewing as the dish moves acoss the arc. I have attached a link to Tutorials on how to insall various H-H motors. Don't forget to factor in your Azimuth. Remember, your true south is your longitude (6.9991°), and your True south Satellite in this case is Eutelsat @ 7.0°E. On dishpointer.com pay particular attention to "Dish Setup Data" section, all the figures that you need are located there. I hope this helps. smiley

How to install H-H Motors and Your True South Calculations using DISHPOINTER.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.