Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (260972 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by twinskenny(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2009
@ Enitan that is just the spirit,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2009
@ twinskenny,
No matter the kind of level this thread degenrates to, i can never be frustrated out. i will contribute in my own quota and understanding in making things go right. if not for george, this thread would have been something else, but he didnt criticize the the thread but the contributors, that is the way it should be. No one should ever blame this thread again but the individual contributors. I wish this thread is opened to ONLY REGISTERED MEMEBERS ON NL.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by borderline(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
@good-spiritd members :i concur wit enitan, it is clear some elements ar trying 2 use d litle disagreement btw 2 honourable members as a means 2 discredit dis forum,4 God sake,both men av since made peace & movd on wit life,so why ar some pple stil shoutin over d moon, ok,if u ar 1 of such pple,pls stayoff dis forum 4 gud &let dose u ar straight-minded do their bits- like enitan said,no matter wat dis opportunists say,we all remain united 4 life
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2009
@ Micro thanks for the info on HD. People here need to watch luxe.tv HD from daarsat,badr or nilesat via component or HDMI slot to see the true picture quality of HD. @ cruise am very suprise of ur txt,just few minute after someone send the freq and sr of sirus tps,u still ve to ask me again tru txt. If u re looking for where to watch epl only,i ll advice u to go to hitv thread or if u ve space and enough dough, meet me at the backyard for more info on how to watch epl 100% free. Remember that i did not say i ll give u epl free from any provider but i ll tell u how to maximize the benefit of fta channels. @ ikefra u still dey try nile?with mbc 2,3,4,action,persia and max + multitv channels on one dish i feel on top of the world. If not the yellow guys wey put sand for my garri,i for still dey enjoy Starmovie for free via my ftb.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olatiler(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2009
@Borderlin, hi my guy, did u still av idea of any bird that can be recieve with 90cm dish apart of this 3
W3a
Siuru4
Astrab 2B
if u no it? Just mention it, i will do the remaining job by my self, with help of lynsat & flysat.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by litaninja(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2009
@ Gangsta101: No problem baba. Nice to be of service. I hope say you enjoy your trip to Lag sha. E for nice to meet you in person. Peace man.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by borderline(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
@olatiler. quite unfortunate.d more exciting birds arn't increasin their beams towards dis part of d world enough 4 us 2 b able 2 use smaller dish.u may add intelsat7/10 at 68.5E 2 ur 90cm dish but i av 2 tel u at dis point dat majority of d channels on it ar religious,only a few makes sense,give it a shot
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by arabambi: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
kudo to u all int he house, may God bless u all for the information shared. pls i need a help getting W3A. is it possible tracking it with DSTV size of Dish and is it just above dstv position. from PAPS1 messege that i read. i tried but still could not get it. pls just the instruction. may God Bless u as u respond
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by arabambi: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2009
i will appreciate more info on tracking W3A using DSTV dish size. my mail adeoyefish@yahoo.com God bless u all
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by williams85(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2009
Enitan & borderline are saying the fact. I noticed more numbers of members requesting code 4 etv, the time they scrambled. You'll know them by the no of post they have. That is by the way.
@arab, U're new from the no of ur post, but I'll still help you.
Use this tp for w3a tracking. 11190v 3210.
if you know the position of dstv, stand behind the dish and turn it to ur right. While turning right, try to raise ur dish up. Remember that w3a don't have same position with dstv(w4)
hint: turn ur dish to ur right (using dstv position) and raise it up. Goodluck
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spacevice(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2009
@all Newbies: I don't think one needs to say he is a newbie in order to get responses. I read a lot before joining and even posting in this forum. This practice subsequently guided my line of questioning and i hv gotten good responses. Thanks to Enitan, Blakstar,Salamander, George,Litaninja, and all the great guys out there. Oh! how i luv reading,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spacevice(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2009
I'm still a green horn, though!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Paps1: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2009
@nash-Fta thanks for the explaination.carling cup leeds vrs liverpool on crtv
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by arabambi: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2009
@wiliams85 thanks a lot am grateful. i will try my luck later in the week with your info. God bless
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olatiler(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2009
@borderlin i 4get to mention that bird, i has hate them since vacation of etv
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fijabi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2009
@all,BARKA DE SALLAH TO ALL MY BROTHERS IN ISLAM OF THIS GREAT FORUM.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fijabi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fijabi(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by zenus(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2009
I tried tracking W3A but no effort.
Any way i decided to rest it on sirius for further tracking @ weekend.
Does it means that the bird went to its nest here in Calabar?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by NashFTA(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2009
@All,
According to a friend of mine who is at Dubai right now, Strong SRT 4910 is selling for US$300.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by monsterg(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2009
Gud monin to al gurus in house,infact m very grateful 2 u al cos u made undrstnd wts FTA.Finally i nailed 2 bird (sirius @4.8dg E&Eutw2@7dg E)yesterdy within 20' meehn its 1ndaful.On sirius i got 13 chanls mst of which on promo excpt BVN,VOX AFRICA,LTM,OCCA &WALF being scrambled.I usd tp:12728h30000 to track eu2 @7dg got 6 chanls 2 scrambled.I m nw urgin&beggin huevr av feeds on dis sats 2 txt me on ffg numbs.08074080311,07069650832,08075170358.Vanks in anticipation.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by solo1ng1: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2009
@all,

I bought the daarsat decoder on saturday, men, it's not easy. I tried to install it on monday morning, but i ended up spending like 7 hours getting the channels out for daarsat. i was able to track the signal with 11555v30000. thanks to twinstaye for his directions on phone obn getting a strong decoder to track.
I borrowed one from a guy around my area, we hit 82 for signal but it's only lc2, direct 8 and africa that showed,
Please i need help on nailing the daarsat channel, i know am missing something, after getting the daarsat channels, i planned to turn my hitv dish to astra2b for the multitv fever, please i need direction.
George, enitan, twinstaye, fijabi and all the guru, please help me out, in nailing daarsat and multitv correctly.
Thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sayso: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2009
zenus:

I tried tracking W3A but no effort.
Any way i decided to rest it on sirius for further tracking @ weekend.
Does it means that the bird went to its nest here in Calabar?
my guy do not give up,that W3A na majic dey wory the thing,try tracking it in the afternoon,when their is enough sun and be patient about it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by odilibe(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2009
@monsterg
eutelsat w2 is @16east, the satellite you tracked is eutelsat w3A at 7east,
sirius ,  12728V4428
12712V4420
12731V4430
12737V4430
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sayso: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2009
George I have nailed that CRTV,but no MPEG 4 for now,you can imagin the argument btw I and madam abt those audio channels especially that of Nigerian movie,predictions were on the high side,CNN/BBC etc.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2009
George D,pls the echostar 0.1db is 3000 naira at alaba.so hw far george d.long time hw far u dey confirm.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by alancruise(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2009
@monsteg, i doubt if wat u track is eutelsat w2, wat r d station like, i mean their names?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by alancruise(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2009
@all, is it possible 4one to buy d daarsat decoder only? And at what price? Buying full package is like a waste of resources to me, cos i already av a 1mtr dish and a 60cm dish with a strong 4653x. Or any body want to sell his own decoder. My email tolu_fabunmi@yahoo.com,08035859896. Thank u
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by badaru1(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2009
@Moderator/All

This forum/thread has come along way,I think it is high time we stop dragging ourselves back. I observe recently that some members keep discussing topics that have already been dealt with or some issues that are personal. If you can observe I rarely post these days becouse there is nothing new to post. We all visit foreign forums,we see the way the forums are conducted. It is not the number of post that matters but the substance.

Daily when I visit this thread I keep seeing issues like instalations of w3,nss7 etc that has been trashed since 2007. Any new member that join the forum should endeavour to read all the previous posts before asking for anything. If you cant read all,use the search engine to seek for what ever you are looking for before asking. Imagine sometime a whole page will be used discussing instalation of daarsat.

The moderator can deligate his functions to some respected members who are always online to help in deleting all the junk post,immidialely such posts are made.

pls, we should also desist from personal attack on the forum,the forum's objective is to share knowledge. No personal attack should be allowed.

finally,we should only post new,relevant topics on the forums
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Onesimus70(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2009
To all in the house, I will start by thanking you all particularly the gurus in this FTA forum, I hav spent some quality time following the discussions and I must confess that without asking personal question I hav experimented most of the information gathered from season 1 to date and they are very helpful. I recently bought Daarsat decoder and was able to nail 35 channels. More so I am using the same decoder for Multi TV channels, the funny thing I am doing now which I hav not read on this forum is that I am trying to use the box in place of the srt4653x and I got all the ku satellites, my challenges is in tracking the C bands with the box, I discovered that the box is actually kaon satellite receiver. My first ever question on this forum is how can I manipulate the box for C satellite positions. LONG LIVE FTA !!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by JMS(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2009
Hi all, Very happy to come back to the forum 'cause i am working far from my home & hope to come back very soon in Brazzaville where i can post my findings; so i would like to inform you that Eutelsat W2A 10E Ku transponders are active now but the footprint covers mostly the the southern part of the continent, please try these frequencies from lyngsat: MGM Portugal & Afromusic 11663H 3830, feed back please.
Kind regards to George_D & Kungu from Kenya(RDI).
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by blexxonmak(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2009
@all.I have been away for close to 3 weeks now.I have taken my time to go through all the posts. I greet George D, enitan,olofofo,etc. You guys are doing a wonderful job. I found out that NTA is now on 905 (freq 4073H sr5632). cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.