Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (263168 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Unseen(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2009
Uchenna, this will give the answers-www.lyngsat.com/intel903 and www.lyngsat.com/intel906
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
For those asking for Deeper Life Bible Study feed, its still Eutesat W3A 7'W
but just frequency change, now
Freq 11030 (H) SR 3209

Its showing now

@Ngawake,
Are you sure of those freq?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by nuresine: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2009
@Olofofo
congratulation olohun awo omo (amin)
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2009
uchesnna:

MY BROS IN THE HOUSE

HELP ME WITH THE TRACKING FREQ FOR INTELSAT 903 AND INTELSAT 906 , WITH IT DISH SIZE .

AM NEW TO THIS .

LOVE ALL

UCHENNA

@uchesnna,
Try 3743 L, 3220 SR for Intelsat 903.  And 3642 R 13330 SR for Intelsat 906.
You didn't give an idea of your location but a 2.4m mesh will serve you well
if you're anywhere within the country and seeing that all the tps are C-band.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emexi: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2009
@toxnaija. Would love to discuss with you.Can you give me your phone no.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emexi: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2009
@toxnaija. Would love to discuss with you.Can you give me your phone no.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ngwakwe: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
@ George

Am 100% sure of the Deeper life feed. Try it next monday it go show
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by bodejohn(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2009
@ Tox

Kindly give the Details of the OCCA Africa channel on Nss 7
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2009
@all,

these are the new channels on eutelsat w3a

10970 H 2350 1/4----HI- NOLLY

12645 H 30000--------TELE HIT

12565 V 27490---------FREE 2 VIEW

12605 V 29950---------- other channels

OCCA AFRICA is also one of the channels there

enjoy why it lasts
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by williams85(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2009
@all, Pls someone should help me with the tracking tp of eutelsat w3a . ie tp with the highest strength and quality. Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Olubachar(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2009
@ All

One of the nicest thing to have as an fta enthusiast is a dish motor.
I got one with the help of olofofo and my options are countless.
I am envious of the guys whose big dishes are motorized.
To really enjoy the beauty of fta, one needs to motorise his/her dish.
I will keep the house updated as i follow through the installation of the motor

Bodejohn,

How far about the installation? did u get more than one satellite?Any good news
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Enigma(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2009
olofofo:

@ll

The almighty allah blessed us with a beautiful baby Girl this morning. the floor is now open for a feminie FTA name for a girl, am tilting seriously towards eutelsat, cos it sounds exotic. anyone?

Congrats olofofo, Olorun a woo, a daa si o; best wishes to all your family.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by arsenal1(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2009
@ williams85 use 11192v3210. @olofofo otuto diri jesu
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by blexxonmak(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2009
williams85:

@all, Pls someone should help me with the tracking tp of eutelsat w3a . ie tp with the highest strength and quality. Thanks
@william85. Please could u give me your location.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by dorg3: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2009
OCCA AFRICA is at sirius and not w3a
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Blakstars(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2009
dorg3:

OCCA AFRICA is at sirius and not w3a
Dejsam:

@all,

these are the new channels on eutelsat w3a

10970 H 2350 1/4----HI- NOLLY

12645 H 30000--------TELE HIT

12565 V 27490---------FREE 2 VIEW

12605 V 29950---------- other channels

OCCA AFRICA is also one of the channels there

enjoy why it lasts
bodejohn:

@ Tox

Kindly give the Details of the OCCA Africa channel on Nss 7
@ all

Gurus of the house there seem to be a little confusion with regards to which bird OCCA AFRICA is broadcasting on.
or is OCCA Africa on all the birds mentioned above. Could anybody clarify?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
olofofo, congrates on you new baby girl.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2009
just tell me much abt dis 2 guys related to free to air issues--eg badiru --u see badr on the east side and also see adewest on the west side-- i ask dis ? why all related to east badiru knw so much related to east  ? related to west on adewest-same--olofofo am stlll imagine low speed in ur movement dis time around ?baba girl--kudo man--u tried -wish u best in all ur endeavour--baba george i stll dey gbadu u--so much--hw far ?yesterday on w3 i dey enjoy the coco wave -is real -and also these mbc na correct tv.enjoy all d matches live.occa is on sirius--i believe due to powerful beamg dat is why some get it on w3.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2009
ALL, OCCA AFRICA IS ON SIRIUS4, THEY ARE NOT FULLY ON GROUND YET FOR NOW. I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON NSS7.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2009
oga badaru 1, am almost 90% done with my arrangement we will move to site on friday for the pre -installation process before your arrival on saturday morning. thank you so sir much for you brotherly advise and help. ran ka dede sir. would kee you posted.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
@ekonibaje,
wetin dey happen dis one wey you dey write anyhow like dis?
na wa for you o! better get a better keyboard o! your post is
difficult to read! smiley
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by williams85(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2009
@Blexxonmark, i reside in imo state.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2009
Ngwakwe:

@ George

Am 100% sure of the Deeper life feed. Try it next monday it go show

No lele. I will try it next monday and see if I'll hit green.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by niddle9(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2009
@All
we are lunchng a new satelite named Aisat and also naming the girl "Aisat" a new bird beaming nairaland.
@fofo, baba ikoko Allah subhana wataalah watch over her and the family. Amin.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2009
niddle_9:

@All
we are lunchng a new satelite named Aisat and also naming the girl "Aisat" a new bird beaming nairaland.
@fofo, baba ikoko Allah subhana wataalah watch over her and the family. Amin.

Jazakun Lah Khairan.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by uchesnna: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2009
Greetings to all my people.

Realy we de do well for the site. I thank all the people that helped me with my questions . AM yet to track the bird. but i have one question , i de use 1.8 dish. will i be able to get the birds ie intelsat 903 and intelsat 907. i beg na o. i de south .

i de respect my people . we get knowlege . de way i de see plenty people we de outside the coun try de ask for help . kep the fire on my people .

love

i leave for us o.

uchenna
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2009
@olofofo
congrats on the arrival of your new baby girl. may the Almigthy keep her and your family. Eku owo lomi, olorun awooo
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ojofree: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2009
@GEORGE D and BUTONEDAY
do you guys have etv on intelsat 7/10 patch for STRONG 4652, i just sent my own to my mother in warri and the thing has not been patched for etv so they are missing so much, please help, i am willing to pay for your time
@ olofofo
my brother you have done well, keep up the good work, we must keep our number one(population) status in africa. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2009
@olofofo
congrats on the arrival of your new baby girl. may the Almigthy keep her and your family. Eku owo lomi, olorun awooo

@all

with due respect to dejsam 's post. here is my discovery in respect of new stations on sirius4 and w3a

W3A
12645 v 30,000-telehit, depelicula, classico, tinovelas and R

SIRIUS 4
12605 v 29950-Globecast promo, vox africa, BVN, walf(encripted), OCCA AFRICA
12565 v 27490 free2view promo

i do not have hi nolly, i will key in the frequency when i get home today and see
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Olubachar(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2009
ojofree:

@GEORGE D and BUTONEDAY
do you guys have etv on intelsat 7/10 patch for STRONG 4652, i just sent my own to my mother in warri and the thing has not been patched for etv so they are missing so much, please help, i am willing to pay for your time
@ olofofo
my brother you have done well, keep up the good work, we must keep our number one(population) status in africa. CONGRATULATIONS
@
Ojofree,
Are u a google group member? if yes, Let me have ur gmail add so that i can send it 2u.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
@Olofofo
I wish to add my voice of appreciation for being a "man". On behalf of the west coast guyz I say congrats, may God almighty protect your family and provide for your family aboundantly. And may the arrival of your child be an arrival of unexpected visitation of blessing and the openning of greater doors of opportunities in ur life. Even, may you not lack tracking "untrackable" birds in space. I would rather that this baby be named "EUTELIZA" smiley

@Ifende
I have expected ur mail for long, man. I dropped my contact as requested the other time on phone. Incase u missed it, here it is once again, signalbit@yahoo.com
Respect

@Captain
Roger, I will give you a call soon.

Greetz to all

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.