Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo (42407 Views)

How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by anodaBanDotCom: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
rabbish
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by wunmi590(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
You deserve anodabanindeed! #banandbandagecranium
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Hammefeez: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by francababy(f): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Obasanjo looks like he is watching spongebob squarepants
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by hardywaltz(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Baba iyabo
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by tintingz(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
So...?
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by saaramis(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
I give it to BABA
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by sk4real: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
Na baba o, ebora owu 1
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by dubbiskelly(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
olapluto:
Baba looking into it like he can see the future. OBJ the comedian, OBJ the Ifa priest, OBJ the pastor, OBJ the husband of Jonathan.

Laffs want kee person for hia grin
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by AdamsAmin(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
I don't know
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Captainswag225(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
none, they all suck.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by MemphisDepay(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
mczico:
hit single dropping soon
. No offence bro, but the shirt u putting on your album cover is too common, just too common! What caused it?

1 Like

Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Cecediva(f): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
olapluto:
Baba looking into it like he can see the future. OBJ the comedian, OBJ the Ifa priest, OBJ the pastor, OBJ the husband of Jonathan.
And OBJ the daughter inlaw rapist. grin
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by mistabiola: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Cecediva:
Obasanjo looks like a .....grin

Obama is okay.

Obama looks like an slowpoke

Obj is okay cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by fredoooooo: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Aremu oni swagger wink
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by INTROVERT(f): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Burger01:

Please send me your CV. You need a job and I have one for you. Like seriouslysad

If you don't help this Nairalander with a job you will die this year.. angry angry angry https://www.nairaland.com/2421042/please-somebody-should-me
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Obj of course..
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Sappyman(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Baba of course. He just dey look like one chief priest l know for my area.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2015
Obama!
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Burger01(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

If you don't help this Nairalander with a job l die this year.. angry angry angry https://www.nairaland.com/2421042/please-somebody-should-me
No, it's you I talked about and no other person than 'introvert'smiley
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by wordbank(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol

Baba baba
Ftc babe
I hail o
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Cecediva(f): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

Obama looks like an slowpoke
Obj is okay cheesy cheesy
OBJ be like ancestor tongue
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by bababuff(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Aremu swagger grin
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by tsdarkside(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

If you don't help this Nairalander with a job you will die this year.. angry angry angry https://www.nairaland.com/2421042/please-somebody-should-me

good one.... grin grin grin
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Cecediva:
Obasanjo looks like a gorilla grin
Obama is okay.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol
Baba baba
Sweetheart. I love you..marry me please
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by mistabiola: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Cecediva:
OBJ be like ancestor tongue

You don't know how much I love my ancestors cheesy cheesy

God bless my ancestors tongue tongue

Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by tpiander: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Obasanjo no be Obama's mate though, why not look for Barack's age mate to compare.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by condralbede(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Baboon and dog...
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Cecediva(f): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=iyke926 post=35389449][/quote] hmm grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Sit At Home Order In Imo State: How Your Area Be?? (pictures) / Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.