Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo (42429 Views)

How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by deadZONE: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Non of the above....

Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Cecediva(f): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

You don't know how much I love my ancestors cheesy cheesy
God bless my ancestors tongue tongue
I pity you. You wil join them soon
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by MrFlavvor(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2015
see as baba dey like moulded clay
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by mistabiola: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2015
Cecediva:
I pity you. You wil join them soon

I will take you along cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by sukkot: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
na baba get more swagg na lwtmb
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by ayusco85(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Tolexander:
baba held the stick like a lady trying to masturbateee with it.

And u know that because
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Acebar(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2015
baba get Am die. Baba na baba
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Cecediva(f): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

I will take you along cheesy cheesy
You dey mad? grin
Won't go with you o tongue
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Swaggzkid: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2015
Obama did it energetically
*baba be like 'I don't need to stress ma self after all am old. I give it to baba grin grin
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by mistabiola: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Cecediva:
You dey mad? grin

Won't go with you o tongue

I swear we are both going to die one day but we pray for llnp cheesy cheesy #HaveANiceDay tongue tongue
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by mrkings84(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Give it to Baba or he will tear his national id card this time.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Tintinnoty(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol
Baba baba
Queen of the FTC i hail ooo
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by scentmarlc(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol

Baba baba

Yaaayyyyyy my madam is back from vacation oooo gringringrin

Introvert where yu comot go na yesterday.....

All ya fans con dey disturb me

And some of ya beefers con sidon ontop ya FTC like say dem get the required credentials yu get gringrin

Mama since na baba yu support, who born me to mention obama gringrin
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by scentmarlc(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Tintinnoty:
Queen of the FTC i hail ooo

Plz stop hailing my madam like that....

Simply say " my queen, i salute" gringringrin
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by doskie(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol
Baba baba
always FTC
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by ArabianPrince: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2015
Some people will not look at themselves in the mirror before they start calling Obj names....Shame.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Emmaesty(f): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Burger01:

Please send me your CV. You need a job and I have one for you. Like seriouslysad
Has it occurred to you that she might be someone who wrote this year's Utme and is probably waiting to write Post utme? or she might be on hols in the Uni
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by ahamonyeka(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Na oracle naw u no see as he sidown as elderly man concern.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by missionmex(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Old man wey no no say him don old.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by walemadu: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2015
buhari will use his own as walking stick lol grin
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by juman(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Obasanjo is like local government chairmen that when in power they only "build" their lifes and left their local government in ruin but go back home to flaunt their "wealth" while their people are in sufferness.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by nobul(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2015
lipsrsealed obama
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Rolandken(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol

Baba baba
Na wa o. This introvert of a girl. Do u live, work and sleep on nairaland. Ahan. All d front page posts ure first to comment. O wa ga o
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Burger01(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Emmaesty:
Has it occurred to you that she might be someone who wrote this year's Utme and is probably waiting to write Post utme? or she might be on hols in the Uni
You are right. Never thought of that. Pitysad
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by ipreach: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2015
one of them look is monkey
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Segse(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol
Baba baba
U again
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Brigsiano(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2015
tyconcepts:
Recently, President Obama was seen using a selfie stick & it went viral, while Obasanjo was seen in March using same. So today, it's a clash of "Presidential"(whether former or not wink ) selfies.

Who brought the "A" game to his selfie??

Ex Nigerian President Obasanjo Or President Obama??
Baba All the way
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by nairabetguru(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2015
mczico:
hit single dropping soon

aquatic records? guy u bi ogbanje ni ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Emokai3(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Jst like a gorrilla taking a selfie..baba grin
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Emokai3(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Jst like a gorrilla taking a selfie..baba
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Tolubory(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Baba ni nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release / Policewomen Searching Women At Eid Prayer Ground In Lagos / Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.