Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo (42428 Views)

How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by dammywapes(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
MemphisDepay:
My eyes keep saying its Obama.. But my head and mind says its baba iyabo.. I'd give it to OBJ. Fine boy
You are a united fans.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by mikron(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol

Baba baba
Do u work at all? U re always first to comment in almost every thread, no vex o just an observation. What an incojobogos grin grin
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by nunzk: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Kai!!! Na baba sure pass o!a
tyconcepts:
Recently, President Obama was seen using a selfie stick & it went viral, while Obasanjo was seen in March using same. So today, it's a clash of "Presidential"(whether former or not wink ) selfies.

Who brought the "A" game to his selfie??

Ex Nigerian President Obasanjo Or President Obama??
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by daclint(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Na baba jor, obama dey fear that selfie stick,
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by kunledegreat(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by ylaa(f): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2015
NA BABA JOOR. SEE POSING!
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by stalione(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2015
undecided after the selfies will I get a federal job? sad,mtchewwww
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by UjSizzle(f): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Obama swag cool
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by ladymayami(f): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Looking for a physiotherapy Centre, you can locate us at 20 John olugbo street ikeja off toyin, or call 08114981434. Tnx
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by lifeofolaizy: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
lol see them see their big skull
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by redsun(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Obj is a silver and his rightful is a zoo. However,Nigeria seem more like zoo run by animals in human skin.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by yurmeeh(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
lol
Baba na correct pa
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Sunsegbaba5(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin Obasanjo
lol
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by chrisgurl(f): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
jerflakes:
Of course its Obama na.

Cant you see he leaned back

Fat Joe : Lean back

"...Said my niggas don't dance,
we just pull up our pants and,
Do the Roc-away.
Now lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back..."

Obasanjo is just a happy gorilla that is amazed at the invention of a selfie stick.

Nothing more.

dude...you killed it!!! Couldn't agree more...a 1000 likes for dat post..

1 Like

Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Vicben(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol

Baba baba
How do you do what you do? angry
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
... Obj

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Alao96(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
This selfie thing is over rated
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Mamaflex(f): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Baba be like 'see technologyyy'
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by ceejay4real(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Burger01:

Please send me your CV. You need a job and I have one for you. Like seriouslysad

Can I send mine 2, like seriously!
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by fujirice: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
What da heck is the US President doing? If u want to use the damn stick come to Baba Iyabo to teach?
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by capip120(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
mczico:
hit single dropping soon
I held her about the arm and looked into her eyes and saaaaaiiiiid Ur father Nyansh
ur fada nyansh eh.
Making sense brother keep it up.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by gungab(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
obj no fit carry last
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by hibbayueei(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wonderful..

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by yinkeys(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
francababy:
Obasanjo looks like he is watching spongebob squarepants
Being stalking you for decades smiley
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by Kingbilo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Neduzze5:
None!!

The monkeyish looking ex president is looking so fugly!!

The demented first gay ass busting black American president is looking so idiotic!!

Tupac said and I quote

"Although it seems heaven sent
We ain't yet ready to see a black President!"

That was 2 decades ago
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by beejeh(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tolexander:
baba held the stick like a lady trying to masturbateee with it.
....Chisus this okondo must be a masturbator
Re: Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo by AdekunleIG(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2015
Yes we sell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arms Scam: Dasuki Begs Buhari - The Sun / The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) / Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.