Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (50131 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by tremie(f): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
Keep your virginity cos it's ur pride
Fornication is a sin before God lil Angel
Sex is overrated! Dnt let them decieve you

Virginity is purity and it make you clean before God
"Every sin committed is outside the body but he that commit fornication sin against his own body" APOSTLE PAUL

i hope that help to an extent

The Gbam was meant for your post embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by damiloladuke: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
yeah, if you do it with me

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAUGH TIRE TONIGHT
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
My opinion here involves the fact that the lady wanna listen to advise concerning sex situations. Although she wanna have a taste of it, I have nothing to say since it's pure educational and it doesn't involve me... I rest my case
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Mzbabytush(f): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Bring That puss.y here lemme bleep you won't get pregnant but might leave with HIV

Are you saying you are positive??
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Bonapart(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
tremie:

The Gbam was meant for your post embarassed
grazie
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by fyxboss(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
abi o plz dn"t forget to enrol ur child in my school o.
what school and hope the fee isn't straneous
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by ocelot2006(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Some 18 year olds are looking for ways to gain admission into higher institutions of learning, or ways to help their parents and siblings, or even how to pick up a new skill. But Missy is thinking of how to get laid.....
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by satfk: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Belle?
Wait am coming
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by carryus(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Is good to kp ur viginal, but if u feel like do it after all no one will believe u are a virgin. May d Lord help us all.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Dejiemmanuel(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
You stand to loose a lot more than you bargain, your self worth, your virginity, your conscience. In other words, please count the cost, before embarking on this journey of no return. It may look good now, but pre-marital sex comes with a long range consequencies. True love waits. If your boyfriend truly loves you, he will wait, why the rush? Please pause and learn from others, their experiencies. It is not worth it, you stand to loose more than you will gain.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by theSpark(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
benebaby77:
I'm very sure that the guy want to add her to growing list of girls he has taken their virginity.....

I have mixed feelings that guy babatawa, badt guy that is fond of hunting for virgins.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by kengeorge2013: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
am ready you will not
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Jodasy: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rubbish post.u poeple come in here to post watever u like.my go and face ur studies as u ar just 18years old
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by ndcide(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Any online link to this 'dear bumi' ?

I used to read it on vanguard but hardcopy news now is only when I'm less busy. So I miss out on it. Wednesday vanguard.

Anyone please?
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
fyxboss:
what school and hope the fee isn't straneous
lolz! Just kidding!
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by fyxboss(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! Just kidding!
Aiit ma'am.... How ya doing
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
fyxboss:
Aiit ma'am.... How ya doing
am perfectly doing wel, do have a wonderful day.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Abee79(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
undecided

Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Chinweukamaka(f): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'll advise U to stop watever relationship u hv wit dat guy becuz he is after his interest,a good man will not want 2 hv sex with u at ur age bcuz u r still too young n hv got a long way 2 go in life so sex should be d least of ur priorities.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by agent9(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
watin com concern me na!!
watin u know abt sex self??
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Bamz(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What kinda stvpid question is this? If u have sex,wether birthday or nt u wil get pregnant. Condoms can break,pills can fail,if u are nt ready for the reality associated with sex then backoff. Abstainance is the best.

Errm you meant abstinence right?
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by ibelong2efibody: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
You will with triplets
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bamz:

Errm you meant abstinence right?
yea
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Abee79(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What kinda stvpid question is this? If u have sex,wether birthday or nt u wil get pregnant. Condoms can break,pills can fail,if u are nt ready for the reality associated with sex then backoff. Abstainance is the best.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by kross101(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
No you won't get pregnant, you would get a medal instead!...nonsense!
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
At 18 u should have better things to do with your life.....face ur studies!
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by hibbayueei(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
No u will not get pregnant, u will only carry belle.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by sambina: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
End of season price slash 2014/2015 authentic football jerseys for all major clubs now available for as low as 3600.for purchase and enquiries visit our virtual store at http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/darken-rahl/. Or call 09050018730
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by shevon: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
If you do it with any boy/man, yes, you will get pregnant even if they use a condom. grin
But you do it with me, and you are sure that you are 18 years on that day especially when I drill you without a condom, I swear you will not be pregnant. Trust me, I know what I am talking about. wink
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Femistico(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
you can't be pregnant...and if eventually u became pregnant then u will bear d hardship nd responsibility...

wetin concern me with u...
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by molarex: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
NO U WONT GET PREGNANT OOO ! U WILL JUST DEVELOP POT-BELLY....... grin
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by deadZONE: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
knock Knock!

Who's there?

Its Isa

Isa who?

Isa miraku working God....!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.