Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... (2535 Views)

Your Most Embrassing April Fool's Day. Share... / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by ibrams(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2015
mine was........a short story
i was brought up from a family that doesn't take any nonsense from anybodi,my parents are strict but the have limits to some things the doesn't accept shabby life styles(behaviour)they dnt want u staying late night outside lastest 8:30 u shl d be at home.....bt i broke the rules by going out to watch football match bt when i came back around 11pm and met the gate close,then i used the best alternative(u all knw nah)fence,suprisingly i met my dad in my room waiting for me.....i felt like #*hide face*#
share ur experience too....
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Cutehector(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2015
U"v not completed the story grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by iceberylin(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Almost drowned in a Desert

F#CK angry

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Yesterday,after forming and announcing to my frndz i brought a new intalian suit,on my way to school,a car splash mud water on my new uniform, boys wer even there,i was so so embarrased dat i couldn"t even walk home,oya see yabbing 4 house,i wan die.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by ibrams(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Yesterday,after forming and announcing to my frndz i brought a new intalian suit,on my way to school,a car splash mud water on my new uniform, boys wer even there,i was so so embarrased dat i couldn"t even walk home,oya see yabbing 4 house,i wan die.
eyaah
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by ibrams(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
when my babe came to visit the next day...my dad called her and told her to stay away from me dat she is a bad influence to me.....she was suprised because i told her that my parents cant do me anytin.....BRAGING IS NT GUD OOO

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2015
ibrams:
eyaah
i didn"t need ur pity abeg. E don do.
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by ibrams(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i didn"t need ur pity abeg. E don do.
i was onli concern....shaaa no p
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by lurlah2014(f): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2015
i went on a date with a married man who use to be my neighbor at an eatery, on my way there it rained and the whole of my body and cloth was soaked and i was dripping with water, the embarrassing thing there was that he already ordered snacks for me which included chicken pie that was so creamy and enticing with no burnt area not knowing to me that it was going to disgrace me, when i was busy enjoying my pie i noticed some set of eyes on me but didn't care cos i was trying hard to cop with the silly takes the married man is saying, not knowing that the crumbs of the pie has filled my cloth,on trying to feel fly for one of the fine looking guy amongst them i quickly take a look at myself trying to adjust my cloth in an enticing way then i noticed am filled with crumbs from the pie###felt like a food monger##ateno owo epo##neva knew the old fool noticed and he didnt tell me. finally i cleaned up now on my way home my cloth is half dry and i wanted to walk up to the canter to purchase some take home on my way out there was this OX fan that was placed on the walk way that now blew my net short shirt up ##every thing hidden is out for show## so embarrassed. could you believe the old fool didnt see me off after all this that happened to me
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Johnnoah1st: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hahahahaha,so i no lie shey u be bush girl? imagine u never wear suit in ur life and u just get one 4 d first time and u are telling u do wear suit to school everyday,? wat a motherfuucker u are.
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Godskidmidas(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
As in ehn I never see the embarrassment for the guy story
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by sandrannna(f): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2015
lurlah2014:
i went on a date with a married man who use to be my neighbor at an eatery, on my way there it rained and the whole of my body and cloth was soaked and i was dripping with water, the embarrassing thing there was that he already ordered snacks for me which included chicken pie that was so creamy and enticing with no burnt area not knowing to me that it was going to disgrace me, when i was busy enjoying my pie i noticed some set of eyes on me but didn't care cos i was trying hard to cop with the silly takes the married man is saying, not knowing that the crumbs of the pie has filled my cloth,on trying to feel fly for one of the fine looking guy amongst them i quickly take a look at myself trying to adjust my cloth in an enticing way then i noticed am filled with crumbs from the pie###felt like a food monger##ateno owo epo##neva knew the old fool noticed and he didnt tell me. finally i cleaned up now on my way home my cloth is half dry and i wanted to walk up to the canter to purchase some take home on my way out there was this OX fan that was placed on the walk way that now blew my net short shirt up ##every thing hidden is out for show## so embarrassed. could you believe the old fool didnt see me off after all this that happened to me

Shebi u chop chicken, why will he see u off?
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Godskidmidas(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2015
I sang off key on stage.And the funniest thing is I didn't know I was off,I just kept singing
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Gurgle(f): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2015
ibrams:
when my babe came to visit the next day...my dad called her and told her to stay away from me dat she is a bad influence to me.....she was suprised because i told her that my parents cant do me anytin.....BRAGING IS NT GUD OOO

hahahaha brother sorry o
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Emperoradrian(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Clap 4 urself...u d date married man abi,his wife will b at home cryin on ur head,and tomorow if u're 35 yrs old and no husband yet,u'll b blamin d devil,attendin all d crusades all over nigeria....pls repent nw and b saved,u still get chance.
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Gurgle(f): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2015
lurlah2014:

but dating a married man can never go well na. take it as a warning!

shebi chicken pie crumbs constitute strike 1.

next time something go rip your cloth from your body self
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by may01(f): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2015
I attended a friend's wedding ceremony wearing this ridiculously high heeled shoe. After the Church service, we left for the reception venue, which was on a field. Immediately I entered the field, I lost balance, was staggering and screaming for help at the same time. It was very humiliating, with all my fine girl swag grin. I'm just happy I did not sustain any serious injury
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2015
The pastor asked us to read mark 17 in preparation for the coming Sunday.

When it came, he asked all of us that have read it to raise our hands. I was the only one. Then he looked at me and said, "son, may God have mercy on your soul. Mark has only 16 chapters"

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Back in school there was this Very fine guy asking me out,I said no to him several times but he was still being really nice to me.

One evening I went out and on my way back I got stranded by a heavy rainfall,I was actually waiting for the rain to subside but it got heavier and really cold,and that guy's house was just a stone throw so I went there.

wink I got there drenched and he gave me something to change into and left the room I thought I had the room to myself and just took off everything,this guy immediatelycame in with a towel in his hands and his eyes scanning from my head to toe I just stood there too embarrassed and shocked to move.

I couldn't look him directly in his eyes for a long time

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
hahahahaha,so i no lie shey u be bush girl? imagine u never wear suit in ur life and u just get one 4 d first time and u are telling u do wear suit to school everyday,? wat a motherfuucker u are.
dis boy u mumu o. Haba wer are u 4rm?it normal for gals to gist and form abt their clothes na especially a new one., mtheeew.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
sandrannna:

Shebi u chop chicken, why will he see u off?

Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Johnnoah1st: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dis boy u mumu o. Haba wer are u 4rm?it normal for gals to gist and form abt their clothes na especially a new one., mtheeew.
u knw wat? i don mark u 4 dis forum na every u go 4 dis forum i go dey follow u
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Gurgle(f): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
u knw wat? i don mark u 4 dis forum na every u go 4 dis forum i go dey follow u

Lol. the curse of Johnnoah1st shocked shocked
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Johnnoah1st: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol. the curse of Johnnoah1st shocked shocked
curse? like how?
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Gurgle(f): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
curse? like how?

you said youre going to follow her wherever she goes...is that not a curse
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by piicity(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
When i saw op post,that was the most embarassing
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Johnnoah1st: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gurgle:

you said youre going to follow her wherever she goes...is that not a curse
YEAH NA D GIRL DEY FIND MY TROUBLE, NA JEJELY I CREATE MY THREAD WHEN SHE CAME DERE CUM INSULT ME, BUT HENCE FORTH NA EVERYWHERE SHE GO 4 DIS FORUM I GO DEY FOLLOW HER.
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Gurgle(f): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
YEAH NA D GIRL DEY FIND MY TROUBLE, NA JEJELY I CREATE MY THREAD WHEN SHE CAME DERE CUM INSULT ME, BUT HENCE FORTH NA EVERYWHERE SHE GO 4 DIS FORUM I GO DEY FOLLOW HER.

ah sorry sir. but you can forgive her na. I think she has learned her lesson
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Johnnoah1st: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gurgle:

ah sorry sir. but you can forgive her na. I think she has learned her lesson
ANYWAY NA JOKE I JUST DEY JOKE WITH HER, BUT D GIRL GET BAD MOUTH SHAA.
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Gurgle(f): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ANYWAY NA JOKE I JUST DEY JOKE WITH HER, BUT D GIRL GET BAD MOUTH SHAA.

ok o
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Mhizizzy(f): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice stories
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Larablink(f): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ebiz12:
Back in school there was this Very fine guy asking me out,I said no to him several times but he was still being really nice to me.

One evening I went out and on my way back I got stranded by a heavy rainfall,I was actually waiting for the rain to subside but it got heavier and really cold,and that guy's house was just a stone throw so I went there.

wink I got there drenched and he gave me something to change into and left the room I thought I had the room to myself and just took off everything,this guy immediatelycame in with a towel in his hands and his eyes scanning from my head to toe I just stood there too embarrassed and shocked to move.

I couldn't look him directly in his eyes for a long time
O my God.he just feel his eyes.I can't imagine the look on your face lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.