Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Your Most Embrassing April Fool's Day. Share... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embrassing April Fool's Day. Share... (330 Views)

The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / So Embrassing As Kid Watch Her Parent Doing It Inside A Car Besides The Road / April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Embrassing April Fool's Day. Share... by Dvicman(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2017
So when I was in primary school, I had fooled my mother into rushing back to the house from her work place believing that her aunty came visiting on April fool's day cheesy cheesy
the woman fell for it o and I taught I was the boss. Only for her to let me sleep of at night then wake me around eleven to prepare for school, foolish me I didn't bother to check the clock, I assumed that it was around five in the morning which I thought accounted for the darkness. I run go bath, wear school uniform then sat down waiting for breakfast cry cry mumcy and popcy laugh tire before telling me the truth. I felt like an idiot. I will still get back at them someday.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Flirting! / The Heart Can Deceive When It Is A Matter Of Love / 9 Mistakes We Commonly Make While Making Choice In Life (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.