Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Jah Really Means Or Should I Say Jah Ras Tafari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Jah Really Means Or Should I Say Jah Ras Tafari (554 Views)

What If The Only Prayer I Say Is; 'The Lord's Prayer'? / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means / Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Jah Really Means Or Should I Say Jah Ras Tafari by jentlguy: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2015
I thank the Almighty God for giving me the GRACE to share this with you, cos many of us don't really know what it mean. The word "JAH" is the abbreviation of the word "JEHOVAH" but it's not proper, it's anoda deception of satan to make us think we are saying the write word. It is like using "JE" as an abbreviation for "JESUS", how does it sound? The word "Jah Ras Tafari" is use by the Rastafarian Movement who believed that Emperor Haile Selassie I [/i] is the incarnation of God (The Christ) and they believe that the word "Jah Ras Tafari" means [i]Lion of the Tribe of Judah. i know that many of us like using the word JAH for Jehovah but am telling you today that it's wrong, using that word means praising the Rastafarian gods.
Also note that u can't use IJN to replace In Jesus Name it can't work.
Re: What Jah Really Means Or Should I Say Jah Ras Tafari by tmv10(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2015
k

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid-mubarak...share Your Delicious Delicacies Here / All Creation Obeys Me Because I Am The Word Of God Says Young Olumba / No Man Can Receive Anything. John 3 Vs 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.