Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! (8635 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / Should I Seduce Him? Help! / Should I Tell Him? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
missgray:
young man there is no deal o, u haf totally lost even the power to tell me 'come' undecided to be mumu no be here o cheesy
I said I want it , e concern you? angry
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Beamborla(f): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gerara here mehn. angry
tongue
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beamborla:

tongue
grin grin grin Troublesome girl
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm at ya service ma.
Oya come jazz me abeg. grin
Haaaaa when you yourself na native doctor.

Jazz no dey catch your typegrin
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I said I want it , e concern you? angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy c character grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2015
softysparky:

Haaaaa when you yourself na native doctor.

Jazz no dey catch your typegrin
Fear fear girls ,I dun volunteer myself make I see how e dey work sef. grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Beamborla(f): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin Troublesome girl
I learn from the best...Truckpusher grin

Good night tongue
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2015
missgray:
cheesy cheesy cheesy c character grin grin
Where you see her ?

Caracta, na my crush for here o shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 12:02am On Jul 04, 2015
Beamborla:

I learn from the best...Truckpusher grin

Good night tongue
Make I keep my door open? abi you wan go sunny house today? grin tongue
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where you see her ?

tell me something wink who is crushing who? grin
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Beamborla(f): 12:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Make I keep my door open? abi you wan go sunny house today? grin tongue
I didn't even read the post I just mentioned tongue
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by elantraceey(f): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Abeg Okada drop me here. grin

You and these your memes grin

Goan sleep.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2015
missgray:
tell me something wink who is crushing who? grin
We are crushing on each other ,but I go soon crush her grin

Are you crushing on me too? I am available don't be shy. cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2015
elantraceey:

You and these your memes grin

Goan sleep.
Baby !! Mmmmuah! kiss

How market nau? grin

I see you for my dream ,you just dey gimme lap dance .I still dey enjoy ya lap dance na him beamborla and missgray come dey knock up and down for my door angry

How far? you dun arrange ya jazz? I need to be jazzed now now. grin
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
We are crushing on each other ,but I go soon crush her grin

Are you crushing on me too? I am available don't be shy. cheesy
and this was how Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines undecided I will pass tongue
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2015
missgray:
and this was how Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines undecided I will pass tongue
My granma dey call me 'Solo' grin

The spirit is working
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
My granma dey call me 'Solo' grin

The spirit is working
well, that's the only character that is ur role model in the bible tongue sleep haf come kiss kiss
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by elantraceey(f): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Baby !! Mmmmuah! kiss

How market nau? grin

I see you for my dream ,you just dey gimme lap dance .I still dey enjoy ya lap dance na him beamborla and missgray come dey knock up and down for my door angry

How many ladies you want make them jazz only you ehn , Oliver twist?
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
elantraceey:

How many ladies you want make them jazz only you ehn , Oliver twist?
As many as they can.

I want to be well jazzed. tongue
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2015
missgray:
well, that's the only character that is ur role model in the bible tongue sleep haf come kiss kiss
No carry saliva scatter my face abeg - You no fit jazz na so so kiss you dey blow. grin grin

Oya come chop kiss make you no dream about me - Oya! take am kiss
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 04, 2015
grin grin bye
Truckpusher:
No carry saliva scatter my face abeg - You no fit jazz na so so kiss you dey blow. grin grin

Oya come chop kiss make you no dream about me - Oya! take am kiss
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2015
missgray:
grin grin bye
Goodnight and do have a wonderful night - I can feel butterflies in ya tiny stomach.

How far ,you gather am? wink

Go sleep o grin
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Caseless: 1:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where you see her ?

angry

Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Caseless: 1:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
As many as they can.

I want to be well jazzed. tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by tpiander: 2:15am On Jul 04, 2015
better hurry up and rejazz before the jazzer applies the jazz to another jazzee. . . . . . . . . .

what i mean is rejazz before the jazz is given to another jazzer to apply to your jazzee. . . . . . .

anyway, i'm sure you get the point.

Men, rolling from one jazzed vagina to another since the year 10,000.

end times.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by tpiander: 2:18am On Jul 04, 2015
tayo60:
Well, u knew wht u wr doin then but because u wntd your man bak, u went as far as visitg a fake prophet. Y dd u not leav him with d lady and find ur way?

million dollar question.

U should av realised dt devil cannot gv u smtg freely. Now u are lamentg aftr u av destroyed his life. U should acept Jesus into your life and make amends or else d effect of dt wch u dd is coming bak to hunt u. Never go bak to dt fake prophet. Its Jesus u need.

op do you hear.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Run to Jesus,the solution is in him.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by feedburner(m): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2015
I smell lies grin
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Beamborla(f): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Baby !! Mmmmuah! kiss

How market nau? grin

Thank God say na dream smiley
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by tpiander: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Wait though, is the thread about politics?

Eight years is two terms, technically.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by femo86(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Nawao....8years ago and all subscription (dstv, mtn, gotv, etc) don high now oooo....

Expect high rate of subscrption from the Baba...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms / 28 Hilariously Mindbending Pictures That Will Trick Ur Brain Until U Look Again / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.