Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! (8638 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / Should I Seduce Him? Help! / Should I Tell Him? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Goodnight and do have a wonderful night - I can feel butterflies in ya tiny stomach.

How far ,you gather am? wink

Go sleep o grin
c code cheesy u Don Tey for this biz o, i grab wink grin
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2015
missgray:
c code cheesy u Don Tey for this biz o, i grab wink grin
Which business?

Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by ideykwum: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2015
Are these kind of stories real?? I find them hard to believe!

Paulpaulpaul:

See guy, there comes a time in everybody's life when you find yourself in a total mess, then lies would seem like absolute truth.

A prophet killed my brother so that my father could live long. He was sick and the prophet prepared water for him the son that administered the water on him died in the process. The ailment go but the shock killed my father because he was not told what would happen. I would have been the victim only providence saved me.

Provide a child that would take care of you and let others go home. That was all we heard from the prophet, only for him to say later that he prolonged Baba's live with our brother's.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which business?
good morning smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / Deleted Thread !!! / What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.