Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. (5493 Views)

Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ / Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated Nigerians, Says Ojo Madueke / Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Eziachi: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2009
KnowAll:

I dont hate Igbos, infact I have 3 good freinds in London, 1 Igbo, 2 Rivers- Kalabari man, and the 3rd Yoruba. but I hate denials historical facts should not be distorted. I am full qualified Naija man, my 1st wife is Igbo did not workout and I am currently married to Edo woman. I am a detribalized Nigerian grin

Ha ha ha !, your first wife is Igbo, your second is Edo and at this rate you will be approaching your third now and that qualifies you as a detribalised Nigerian (whatever than means) or you are just a sex maniac sampling around?
LOL
I am sure tomorrow you will tell us that your mother is from Ikot Ekpene.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Eziachi: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2009
dappssee:

He's run out of ideas and of all the minsiters in the present cabinet, he's the worst material for a president.

I don't hold brief for Ojo, neither will I even choose him to run my village town union but what make you think that even your president is better qualified than Ojo Nmaduekwe? Some said he campaigned for Abacha president, true, but whwo among them pretending to be democrats didn't campaigned for Abacha for life president? Where was Yar Adua for instance during the terror reign of Abacha, eventhough he killed his brother?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by kaygee1234: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2009
Eziachi:

I don't hold brief for Ojo, neither will I even choose him to run my village town union but what make you think that even your president is better qualified than Ojo Nmaduekwe? Some said he campaigned for Abacha president, true, but whwo among them pretending to be democrats didn't campaigned for Abacha for life president? Where was Yar Adua for instance during the terror reign of Abacha, eventhough he killed his brother?

[size=30pt]You are the real Biafra Bigot. IDIOT[/size]
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by davidif: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2009
fegflu, that's why there is a difference between the western world and africa, that incredibly stupid mentality that you are in politics to make money and not to serve and we can all see the results around us today.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by walata44(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2009
@stoik
Are you really seriously thinking of voting in PDP government in to power again?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Eziachi: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2009
kaygee1234:

[size=30pt]You are the real Biafra Bigot. IDIOT[/size]

Always remember to curse those that curse you and thanks for the idiotic calling, assuming that tickles your wings.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by kaygee1234: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2009
Eziachi:

Always remember to curse those that curse you and thanks for the idiotic calling, assuming that tickles your wings.

Whatever man. You always see the need to jump on every Igbo thread as if you're the only Igbo man. Empty head monster.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by onyx187(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2009
don't understand why people just type rubbish.is it just to heat up the room?this tribalistic wordings should stop.people should know some things are really personal example (civil war).if an ambassador can direct such talk towards a superior officer then, little is left for respect!
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Stanleybiz: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2009
All you guys are really talking off point. We are one in Nigeria. No body should practice tribalism or we will not move forward. Ojo Maduekwe have shown a lot of guts that he can serve his country well, if given the seat of the Presidency. Let us talk like people that are educated. I consider him for President. He is a stand up guy.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by tpia: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2009
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by davidif: 2:28am On Mar 11, 2009
tpia, thanks a lot, man when i hear all this tribalism nonsense it is sooooooooo extremely annoying and childish, that's one of the reasons that i am happy to be where i am. It is amazing how adults get into stupid arguements about tribes and about which ethnic group matters. Unbelievable!!!
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Eziachi: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2009
Stanleybiz:

All you guys are really talking off point. We are one in Nigeria. No body should practice tribalism or we will not move forward. Ojo Maduekwe have shown a lot of guts that he can serve his country well, if given the seat of the Presidency. Let us talk like people that are educated. I consider him for President. He is a stand up guy.

Easier said than done. We are one just on paper, but reality dictate that we are not. If a minister can get such a emotional issue jibe like starvation of Biafran children from a soc-called ambassador of everybody without any fear or decorium of saying those stuff, then you can imagine what life is for an ordinary Igbo folk in Nigeria?

The ambassador is just a tip of the iceberg. Just imagine an Igboman's job opportunity or any other opportunity depending on that ambassador? That why many Igbos, no matter how highly educated becomes an entaprenuer, at least he can in some measure control his own destiny and progress.
That is the story of Nigeria and Ndigbo since 1970 but the sad thing is that many honest Nigerians knew little or nothing about it but it's at the heart of Nigeria ruling class and establishment.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Eziachi: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
kaygee1234:

Whatever man. You always see the need to jump on every Igbo thread as if you're the only Igbo man. Empty head monster.

Since I am not an English, Hausa, German or Yoruba but Onye-Igbo, what thread do you expect me to jump onto, Eritrea?
Now, you're showing you super intelligent, you had been trying to show off.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by kaygee1234: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
Eziachi:

Since I am not an English, Hausa, German or Yoruba but Onye-Igbo, what thread do you expect me to jump onto, Eritrea?
Now, you're showing you super intelligent, you had been trying to show off.
Typical regular resounding regurgitated rubbish uttering from the super-clueless Eze-aka-dumb-fool-from-Chi. Always trying to derail every thread that makes sense to his self fighting unending pointless­ bickering from his legion of the clueless.

Do yourself a favourt and get off that crack you've been smoking and keep your fights to yourself else you'll run mad as you're almost in that state anyway.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by fuke(m): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2009
Ojo maduake for president ? It baffles me that anboby would consider Madueke for the presidency of this country. Has it gotten that bad? Madueke is intelligent , speaks and writes good English. However, there is more to the presidency of a country lke Nigeria than fluency in English. We cannot forget in a hurry his political past especially the time of Gen. Abacha. The problem is that Madueke has been eating and dinning with the leeches and plitical cockroaches. A parasite will end up killing the host. Forget about being an Ibo man. If an ibo has to be the president, there are more credible and principled Ibos. Give me Navy General Etukwe(Spelling may be wrong), the man Babangida sacrificed for principle, I will make sure all my household vote for him.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by ugwunta: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2009
I expected people to be talking about Charles Soludo being the next President, instead you want to recycle another spent politician like Yaradua who I dont know when he will come back from leave - or has he?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by phatjoe(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2009
lets concentrate on the issue on ground not using this forum to trade words
bunky asses!
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by dwonder(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2009
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Millionair(m): 5:09am On Jun 24, 2009
tpia:

check your profile picture.

maybe the man is afraid of you, hence his absence from home.

if una go dey take bad eye look person everytime, why im no go comot imself from una front.

If I were him I'd do the same.
Is this a war front?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by tpiah: 5:12am On Jun 24, 2009
another dumbo has landed.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by deoking: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2010
oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ojo maduekkeeeeeeeeee barawo banzaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oju ole re ole,

maduekeeeee !!!! ole!!!!\

ole !ole!

Ole!!!!

THIeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffffffffffff!!!!
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Remii(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
Yes oooo Ojo Madueke for Presidooooooooooooooo, so that we all can be riding bicycle or better, horses and donkeys. That way no more fuel crises, shikena. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by leaderone(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2010
The original poster of this thread is obviously up to some form of mischief, on what basis is he asking such a question, or is the Ojo he is referring to any different from the fool who suggested we start riding bicycles as a solution to fuel scarcity while he was transport minister or the retard who disgraced us on bbc during hardtalk or perhap an Ojo different from the maniac on his way to saudi to thank the king for hiding the president and nearly destabilizing the nation. If its the same OJO MADUEKWE then I move a motion that we ban this joker from either initiating any thread or contributing to one on nairaland ever again
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by safariman(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
What a joke, Ojo for President. Iweala is 100% better than him
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by sheriffman(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2010
Have U considered him as your state governor?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by monkeyleg: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2010
big joke, Ojo cannot even be considered to wipe his own backside, the man in an incompetent fool, I wont even consider him to be the village idiot, he is that bad
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by rebranded(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2010
@Stoik_joy,

It be like say na your uncle, you wan go dey live for aso rock, the man is not fit to be a governor talkless of President, the ministerial position sef na mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin / Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? / Igbo Criminals Trying To Steal Land From Benue People .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.