Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Conji Na Bastard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Conji Na Bastard (904 Views)

Babatunde Ipaye - The Bastard Son Of A BK Hawker / Exposing The Bastard Called Sylvester Ude Alias Debe Ojukwu / Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conji Na Bastard by ifeojobas(f): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2015
I realised my mistake the instant I shut the door of the car. Even as a bonafide UNILAG student, I never bought the idea of free rides. Neither did I buy the idea of feigning desperation while waiting for a white knight to pick me up. Neither did I buy the idea of looking up with one eye to see the kind of cars coming up so as to know when to swing my "desperation" into full mode. No that wasn't me. So what could have possibly gotten into me?

I remember now. My already fragile love life was currently in the toilet. I was probably too young and inexperienced at the time to stay in my hostel and gist with my friends while denying on some emotional level that I was actually not okay and that my outward demeanour was just a facade. I had decided to go for a stroll instead.
Free rides had never been my thing even though I was a 200 Level UNILAG student. Within these walls, it was not uncommon for girls to feign thereby attracting members of the masculine gender to be their white knights. Needless to say, the said white knights usually saw this as the first step towards getting companionship for the night.

"Good afternoon" I said as I took another look at the glasses wearing white knight. Well, at least he looked as normal as could be in his black Polo T-shirt and knickers. The car didn't smell of igbo as cannabis was usually called, it didn't even smell of cigarettes for that matter. So far so good, the deal sounded fair and asexual enough. Even as I came to this conclusion, something in the innermost recesses of my mind told me that the trip wasn't going to remain so asexual.

"Hello. So where are you going to?" he asked me as he raked his eyes over me in a once-over.

"Arts block please" was my brief reply.

My shyness swung into full mode as I instantly entered my silent mode after giving my destination. Apart from the fact that I was extremely shy, I kept on wondering if I had been hypnotized or if I was more heartbroken than I cared to admit. Why else was I in this car? I decided to relax and at least endure my ride to the university's art block. This feeling was to be short lived however.

The next thing this guy said was "You are making me hard." My present fragility didn't even allow me process what was just said. I registered mental shock only a few seconds later. Did he just say that I was making him hard? Hard as in making his male Instruments erect? I gave a side look at where the erring member was positioned in men. I said a silent prayer the sole prayer point of which was that he shouldn't even think of bringing out what was allegedly getting hard not to talk of him asking for any kind of job.

The longer I thought about what to say in response, the more it seemed the journey ahead doubled in distance. I immediately started paying more attention to the environment around us. Relief washed over me as we made the left turn at the university's medical centre. At least we were back to populated areas and I could scream with the hope of being heard and rescued from the clutches of a sexually peverse individual.

I just remained silent while he pled his case. He didn't so much as plead it as tell me some things he would like to do to me. I just zoned out. Even with all the sexual comments that I had heard at my age, I had never heard any so brazen, so outright, so conji oriented in my year and a half in the University of Lagos. At a height of over 6 feet, I usually wasn't one that was frequently taunted or harassed by guys. Being an only girl born amidst boys didn't allow me develop the usual external behaviours of the average girl. All these never made me forget the fact that women got sexually assaulted everyday even within those walls; even to the tallest and the biggest of the species.

Even as I wracked my brain on what to say or do, I just thought in my mind, conji na bastard.
Not that I was interested in what he was suggesting, but really? "You're making me hard" Who does that? Who says that? The way I saw it if you were going to make such comments, have a sleek car, at least have a car with air conditioning.

Immediately we made the U-Turn that put us right in front of my destination, I didn't even think twice. I opened the door at once and immediately jumped out. I could see the lust expressed on his face. Too scared to say "thank you for the ride, my church mind advised me that a good ol' thank you would suffice instead of just keeping mute and walking away. I decided to follow my church mind.
Re: Conji Na Bastard by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Truly Konji na bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Conji Na Bastard by marshalcarter: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2015
#listenin to burning spears-woman I love you#

Dis person above me...you no try ooogrin

1 Like

Re: Conji Na Bastard by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
And Death and Konji were thrown into the lake of fire.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Question Existence Of Pokemon After Live Pikachu Is Caught In Africa! / Things You Could Do With £13billion / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Landed On Highway In Uganda (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.