Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. (2157 Views)

Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by chaxking(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2015
TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years

A female student of Delta State University, Abraka, Evelyn Mogekwe, aged 26, allegedly jilted by her partner of seven years, committed suicide. Sources said she was in a very good and cheerful mood in her hostel but her mood changed dramatically after man called her over the phone to end their long term relationship. Vanguard reports:
Sponsored Link

She was said to have bought some drugs, claiming she was having a headache and went into her room, leaving a message for her room mate that they might not see her again.
It was learned that a few minutes later, her room mate who sensed danger, raced into the room and found her lying lifeless on the ground.
The room mate then raised alarm which attracted other students to the room, but before help could be rendered, she had given up the ghost. Confirming her death, the State Police Public Relations officers, DSP Celestina Kalu, said police  recovered particles of drugs on the ground beside the deceased.
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Cutehector(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Why are we guys so heartless sef

2 Likes

Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2015
What a courageous fool.

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by ibrams(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2015
kai wat a waste.....

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by INTROVERT(f): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:

Especially cute guys like u. tongue
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Cutehector(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:

Especially cute guys like u. tongue
lol trust me, I'm single... I havnt broken a heart..
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by chaxking(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
What a courageous fool.
Hahahaha come on, no respect for the dead?
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by zealot4me(f): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2015
marahankali!
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2015
chaxking:
Hahahaha come on, no respect for the dead?
she is not worth it
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by chaxking(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2015
zealot4me:
marahankali!
see fine gal I dy trip o, but I no go brk ur hrt cool shocked kiss
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by chaxking(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
she is not worth it
yes guess so
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by chaxking(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2015
I believe people have to think before dy make decisions and left to me nobody is worth dying for, give time to things and it will heal...
chaxking:

TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover Of 7 Years

A female student of Delta State University, Abraka, Evelyn Mogekwe, aged 26, allegedly jilted by her partner of seven years, committed suicide. Sources said she was in a very good and cheerful mood in her hostel but her mood changed dramatically after man called her over the phone to end their long term relationship. Vanguard reports:
Sponsored Link

She was said to have bought some drugs, claiming she was having a headache and went into her room, leaving a message for her room mate that they might not see her again.
It was learned that a few minutes later, her room mate who sensed danger, raced into the room and found her lying lifeless on the ground.
The room mate then raised alarm which attracted other students to the room, but before help could be rendered, she had given up the ghost. Confirming her death, the State Police Public Relations officers, DSP Celestina Kalu, said police  recovered particles of drugs on the ground beside the deceased.
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2015
She could av waited to collect her gratuity from the lover. RIP.

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by mschubby: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2015
blood of Jesus shocked

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
shocked so u are heartless? Thank God I am not.

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Cutehector(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2015
tunnamania11:

shocked so u are heartless? Thank God I am not.
if u lie nw I will beat u
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by wenson(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Op wer d pishure
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
if u lie nw I will beat u
wait na, since u are cute, your sister should be pretty. Pm me her details, she would tell u how faithful I am. grin
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by chaxking(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
wenson:
Op wer d pishure
http://www.trendyglitzy.com/2015/06/tragic-delsu-female-student-commits.html?m=1 use the link go find pishure, na ur type d break hrt dem dy talk say person die u dy find pishure
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
tunnamania11:

wait na, since u are cute, your sister should be pretty. Pm me her details, she would tell u how faithful I am. grin
u hav no idea....
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Godskidmidas(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Not again. Suicide that was never an option in Nigeria is gradually gaining stance.God forbid!

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2015
she try!

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by yorubaboiy: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
she don forget say evrytin she dey c for telemundo na film trick.........SUN RE OOO

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by yorubaboiy: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
plz guyz....iffa remove person wey i share my data frm my beneficiary list....will it affect her datta........qwikili responsis plis

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by chaxking(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
yorubaboiy:
she don forget say evrytin she dey c for telemundo na film trick.........SUN RE OOO
lolz
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by suzzy16(f): 4:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
so so heartless,bt dat doesn't warrants a lady killing herself for u,so so tragic,poo happens,u just ve to let go,cos the guy re already for,maybe on top of another woman dat moment,vry vry tragic
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by suzzy16(f): 4:39am On Jul 05, 2015
chaxking:
I believe people have to think before dy make decisions and left to me nobody is worth dying for, give time to things and it will heal...
I'm telling you,what a waste becos of one foolish idiota dat never deserves her,shame
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2015
suzzy16:
so so heartless,bt dat doesn't warrants a lady killing herself for u,so so tragic,poo happens,u just ve to let go,cos the guy re already for,maybe on top of another woman dat moment,vry vry tragic
I hope ur bf is treatn ur ryt if not breakup wit him imediately
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by suzzy16(f): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
I hope ur bf is treatn ur ryt if not breakup wit him imediately
I even broke up with him a long time ago self
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Cutehector(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2015
suzzy16:
I even broke up with him a long time ago self
haleluyah... So what do u want in a guy
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Johnnoah1st: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
LUKING AT UR PROFILE PICS ARE U AN AGBERO?
Re: TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. by Cutehector(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
LUKING AT UR PROFILE PICS ARE U AN AGBERO?
dnt worry, my next profil pic u will say I look like a pope..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ivyy I'm Sorry! / See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. / How Shld I Act On My First Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.