Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. (2156 Views)

This Bride And Her Groom Will Not "Kuku" Kill Person (pics) / Hilarious This Bride Looks So Pissed Feeding Her Newly Wedded Husband (pictured) / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. by Bbsharon(f): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Now this got me laughing real hard...like seriously lol.

Am not trying to mock anyone here but just trying to say some facts.

This is damn too much and over the hook, there is absolutely nothing creative about this look. The makeup artist should be sued and made to pay huge fine for making a bride look like this on such a special day.

This is what I call building a complete house on a face. Foundations with different layers then with decking then the finhsing.lol.

And the hubby was looking on like "And they told you this thing is fine ?"

http://damidemi..com.ng/2016/06/lifestyle-see-this-bride-horrible.html?m=1

Re: See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. by calliope(f): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Warridis grin
Re: See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maybe her make up artist is fond of Pharaohs. She looks like one of them but only on apple green instead of black and gold motifs.

1 Like

Re: See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
gringrin
Re: See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. by sinaj(f): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
I think they photoshop diz pix

I dnt see ow one will sit comfortably on her day looking like diz
Re: See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. by gbens2000(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
she reminds me of the return of the "mummy"
Re: See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. by iceberylin(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
She is really beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. by Bbsharon(f): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
sinaj:
I think they photoshop diz pix

I dnt see ow one will sit comfortably on her day looking like diz

Maybe a little though but she must have looked horrible too in the first place

1 Like

Re: See This Bride Horrible Wedding Makeup Photo. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin is like its Toke Makinwa's makeup artist that did her makeup

(1) (Reply)

hj / Thinking Out Loud / Must See: Picture Of Cheating Couple Stuck Together After Having An S*x (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.