Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA (800 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by missKiffy(f): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Interesting story shared by Tunda Aluko on twitter on how a man found out his 'son' wasn't his while fulfilling a visa requirement.

Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by HungerBAD: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
It is a COMMON saying that what GOD has joined together " ONLY AMERICA EMBASSY CAN DIVIDE" i have read countless stories, about how women are exposed at the US Consulate in Lagos.

Happened to a friend of mine, and he is still too ashamed to tell us, even if his older brother has told us. Goes back to the saying "NA ONLY WOMEN KNOW THE PAPA OF THEM KIDS"

2 Likes

Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
undecided 13yrs?
menn no going back, he should adopt him.
Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by missKiffy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
More

Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by Demmzy15(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by raayah(f): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
American visa's require dna testing??

Never heard of this before!
Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by tellwisdom: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shoro ni yen? undecided
Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by piicity(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
If na me,his mother don chop am,packing things
Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by Cutehector(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lord, thank u for d heart u gave me
Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by tpiander: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
na so craze dey start.
Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
it has happen to me, so no Long tin
Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
raayah:
American visa's require dna testing??

Never heard of this before!
Yea it does require that when a citizen or permanent resident files an immigration papers for a child.

@topic, trusting a woman apart from your mum, blood sisters and blood daughters is like sitting on a keg of gun powder. It's even safer to trust your daughter in the place of your wife.

For those who will say I don't love my wife, sorry to disappoint you. I love my wife but trust her with my eyes open and my brains alert. undecided
Re: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His 'son' Wasn't His While Applying For VISA by CashdownNG: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
word.... well, they ain't loyal.
QED.

(1) (Reply)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women / Video: Pastor Caught Red Handed Forcing To Rep A Married Woman / Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.