Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (79094 Views)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by BlackBaron: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
One of the worst regions in the country with uncommon levels of homicide is the North and areas that share boundaries with it.

Why do we have to endure weekly genocidal cattle rearing maniacs who think they and their herds still have the right of way as their forefathers once did?

6 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by feedburner(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
get me on the phone with ban ki moon, we can't continue like dis
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Dindondin(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tor, there's God o
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Some people are just sick and very s.tupid

How did they know its fulani herds men that did it?

Mtsw!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Wabiaezoba(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oh sweethearts rest in peace.It is well.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chai, dem don find trouble embarassed....those guys are not humannnn, don't joke with them sad
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by feedburner(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
what hv those students done? well nothing, they r Christians...hehehehe

abominable zoological republic, u r welcome
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dollyak:
Any southerners living in the north needs to leave because this kind of killings are not going away any time soon. The north has a big social, religious and cultural issues they need to address. The northerners are not only wreaking the economy and stability of this country but also hurting our reputation on the international stage. Who would have thought Nigeria would be competing with pakistan, iran etc in murder rate.
Yes you people should get the f.uck out of the north

You know what? Get the f.uck out of nigeria also

Mtsw
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by 2kris(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
The terrorists masqurading as herdsmen are going about killing unchallenged. Where is our government?
bro i live and stay in jos...if truelly this barberic act took place in barkin lady then i can assure u it is as the op said(herdsmen).fulani and birom no dey enter d same motor for jos...ask anyone that stays in jos
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dollyak:
I don't care if I get banned, but Fulani herdsmen needs to be treated with an eye for eye approach by murdering them in hundreds.
Really?

And who are going to do that??
Biafran cowards??

No i don't think so

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Dollyak(f): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
MuhdG:

Yes you people should get the f.uck out of the north

You know what? Get the f.uck out of nigeria also

Mtsw
If we leave Nigeria do you realize you guys would be poorer than chad right?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ayd91(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bonapart:
Let me see anyone who will come here and tell me am serving the same God that Muslim people serve

This world will be Heaven on earth without Islam

Deal with it

Naaa the world would just invent some other ways of breeding disorder. That's life on earth. undecided
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by zik4ever: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dollyak:
Any southerners living in the north needs to leave because this kind of killings are not going away any time soon. The north has a big social, religious and cultural issues they need to address. The northerners are not only wreaking the economy and stability of this country but also hurting our reputation on the international stage. Who would have thought Nigeria would be competing with pakistan, iran etc in murder rate.
The people being killed in Plateau State and many others like Nasarawa, Kaduna, Benue and Taraba are natives of those places. What should they do? Leave their homes for these agents of the devil and darkness? The government of the day was voted in because they were expected to do things that the last government couldnt do presumably, they should stop this madness. It would even appear that these murderers have become even more daring and audacious... check the killings in Plateau and the Boko Haram revival in recent weeks.

5 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fulani people sha... Now that their person is president, this type of killing will increase

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
2kris:
bro i live and stay in jos...if truelly this barberic act took place in barkin lady then i can assure u it is as the op said(herdsmen).fulani and birom no dey enter d same motor for jos...ask anyone that stays in jos
Bros whoever carryout such killing is a terrorist...whether herdsmen or vegetablemen

3 Likes 1 Share

I think is time to separate cattle rearers from human beans.yeah beans I know what am typing.

2 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by warrior101: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
lolz grin

OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m a b a d
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Ibsgal(f): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Can you please include the link to the news? I have googled the heck out of this story and can't find it anywhere. I'm not jabbing at its credibility, it is just that it would be nice to read the news from its main source. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by shynrichies(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dollyak:

Shut the Bleep up...... Mz tribalistic
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Emekamex(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bloodshed and more bloodshed- the story of Buhari's tenure.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by autocorrect(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
kayo80:
This story is suspect. Who witnessed the killing? What were the secondary school boys doing by the stream? Hmm!

Aboki! This story is suspect... continue selling Suya.

6 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Dollyak(f): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
zik4ever:

The people being killed in Plateau State and many others like Nasarawa, Kaduna, Benue and Taraba are natives of those places. What should they do? Leave their homes for these agents of the devil and darkness? The government of the day was voted in because they were expected to do things that the last government couldnt do presumably, they should stop this madness. It would even appear that these murderers have become even more daring and audacious... check the killings in Plateau and the Boko Haram revival in recent weeks.
I sometime get the impression they are being protected by the authorities. I mean, how many people can get away with murdering Fulani herdsmen without being hounded by the authorities?

3 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by kashrush: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Name of d school, why were dey killed , by who cos its a fulani land doesn't mean was killed by a Fulani.who knows y they were killed. People just cool down to comment what dey av no prove about. God forgive us.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by omojeesu(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is the real Islam! These people will get worse. No emir no sultan will talk. None of their leaders will talk. They are all in the same game together.

They are under strong demonic influence. Not really too different from BokoHaram their brothers. Nemesis will come one day.

7 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

Try leave ds ur senseless attitude & grab as much sense as possible ds Holy Month!!!

ISLAMABAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fulani herdsmen gets backup from prominent elders and politicians in the north that is why the go Scot free. If past terrorists, aka fulani herdsmen, were prosecuted their barbaric attitude would have subsided.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by 2kris(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Bros whoever carryout such killing is a terrorist...whether herdsmen or vegetablemen
and some pple still think buhari will do something abt it...we are doomed if buaaahari do do any thing....
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Do we have a president in this country.

Yeah! A Dullardinhooo
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Dollyak(f): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
shynrichies:

Shut the Bleep up...... Mz tribalistic
I bet you take delights with these killings don't you wink.

2 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Victorjerry68: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
dammed u with ur holy month
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dollyak:
Those kids are northerners! That is there home land where do they go? There were killed in their motherland!

May God protect our christian brethrens up north and elsewhere where persecution is rife.

So sad may they rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Digriz(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
MuhdG:
Some people are just sick and very s.tupid

How did they know its fulani herds men that did it?

Mtsw!
Are you the murderer?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.