Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (79145 Views)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Omoalhaja7:
Guy, why are u juz babbling
answer that question
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by nyabinghi(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Viktor1983:

This is not a comparison but I'd prefer having gay priests,women pastor and unclad church than having deluded people kill 400+ Nigerians in the past 36days.
kill tourists in Tunisia. Go shoot up journalists in France.
Connect riot to Nigeria via Bluetooth because of some yeye dannish cartoons.
where do u want me to stop?
the french and danish journalists deserved what they got cos they poked fun at other people's faith
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Actor123: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Are u trying 2 discriminate or wat?may be u like it or not islam is a religion of peace not belong 2 any terrorist so watch ur word b4 u rust in heal fire
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by nyabinghi(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Down in the Southwest, a Hausa-Fulani will not attend your Mosque.
they do, you aren't exposed
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Dav24(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2015
christianity messed up the world with drug traficcking, homosexuality,prostitution,arms proliefiration,savagery etc, just over two weeks ago a white christian murdered scores of people in usa, think before you type dumbass[/quote] I now realised that you have made up the numbers of the useless fools who were brain washed with false teachings. let me be frank with you, islam is simply a terrorist organisation, and you being a foot soldier of this satanic organisation can distort this facts to divert peoples attention from your evil agenda. No christian will ever support same sex marriage because it is a sinful act.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Down in the Southwest, a Hausa-Fulani will not attend your Mosque.

You are a tribalistic and shameless liar! three of the last four mosques I've prayed in are Yoruba mosques, a true muslim doesn't discriminate. I don't even know where you get this stu.pid idea from. Why not use people like myself as the model for hausas or fulanis? Instead you ignore us and go after the bad eggs. Because it's in your nature to seek the bad in others, maybe to feed the stu.pid inferiority complex you try so hard to hide.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

You are a tribalistic and shameless liar! three of the last four mosques I've prayed in are Yoruba mosques, a true muslim doesn't discriminate. I don't even know where you get this stu.pid idea from. Why not use people like myself as the model for hausas or fulanis? Instead you ignore us and go after the bad eggs. Because it's in your nature to seek the bad in others, maybe to feed the stu.pid inferiority complex you try so hard to hide.

Lest we not forget we are discussing of your fellow Muslims butchering innocent young boys in the dead of night during your so called holy month.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Dav24:
christianity messed up the world with drug traficcking, homosexuality,prostitution,arms proliefiration,savagery etc, just over two weeks ago a white christian murdered scores of people in usa, think before you type dumbass I now realised that you have made up the numbers of the useless fools who were brain washed with false teachings. let me be frank with you, islam is simply a terrorist organisation, and you been a foot soldier of this satanic organisation can distort this facts to divert peoples attention from your evil agenda. No christian will ever support same sex marriage because it is a sinful act.

Christianity is dead, no such thing anymore. Just a flock of headless chickens praying to a pagan god while trying to criticize and vilify others, cause mischief then flex like they Gandhi!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Makapounse(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Dont be a fool.

Why was Sanusi absent from the mosque on that day?

The bombing was meant to trigger ethno-religious riots on the behest of the serial sectarian riots instigator, Sanusi.

If not for the military prescence on the streets of Kano, who did use deadly force to quell skirmishes the north would have been thrown into another bloody riot reminiscent to that of 1966 which would have triggered a coup.

Throughout that week in a build up to the Friday bombing in Kano, series of cases across northern Nigeria where reported with the alleged suicide bomber being disarmed and lynched to death. In Gombe the case was more disturbing with the mob lynching two southerners as conspirators in a motor park suicide blast.

You seem to not understand the evil men who now control the helms of affairs in norther Nigeria.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been a progenitor of sectarian riots since his days as a young radical exco member of the Mulim Student Society.

Today that organization and it's original founding members in ABU Zaria now control this Nation.

who's talking about sanusi issue? I'm talking about d bomb blast in maiduguri during this month of Ramadan..be wise guy n stop discriminate n be update
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2015
@ParrishNorwood. When you come across someone like this who has manage to attend either Bayero or Uthman Danfodio Islamic university. What you expect is distortion of history by all means, though I didn't bother reading through your post, Dude listen up don't you think Arabic Islamiyya would have better your life than this so-called Tabooed Western Education you have lightly acquired I am disappointed in you for attending a western college after being told by ur prophet that BOKO is HARAM Go bury your head in sand and stop exhibiting your Ignorance openly, Good day!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Lest we not forget we are discussing of your fellow Muslims butchering innocent young boys in the dead of night during your so called holy month.

I can bet my life on the fact that these fulanis aren't Nigerians, they probably aren't muslims, heck they are possibly christians. The true nomadic fulbes don't really care about religion mate, they care about their cows, do you know how many times these nomadic fulbes have clashed with other ethnicities outside Nigeria! Even the hausas? A few weeks ago a muslim northern teacher of mine was killed by these folks, because they stole his cows and he went to recover it. Did they ask whether he is a muslim or not?
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Actor123: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Wen ur so Called millitant biafra were on duty den did any muslim Categorize dem as christan?y all dis rubbish talk leave islam alone face d terrorist
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by mmsen: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2015
holicalpha:
In as much as I would like to Cast Buhari ,I would rather be reasonable than be like one of APC fans and blame the President for petty issues the way they blamed Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for petty issues.

The State Government should do something about these massacres that have going on for years.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless DR GEJ.

We all know that state governments in the north don't do anything.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@ParrishNorwood. When you come across someone like this who has manage to attend either Bayero or Uthman Danfodio Islamic university. What you expect is distortion of history by all means, though I didn't bother reading through your post, Dude listen up don't you think Arabic Islamiyya would have better your life than this so-called Tabooed Western Education you have lightly acquired I am disappointed in you for attending a western college after being told by ur prophet that BOKO is HARAM Go bury your head in sand and stop exhibiting your Ignorance openly, Good day!

The following traditions of the Prophet supplement the foregoing teachings of the Qur'an in the following way:

Seek knowledge "even though it be in China."

"The acquisition of knowledge is compulsory for every Muslim, whether male or female."

"The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr."

"Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave."

"God has revealed to me, 'Whoever walks in the pursuit of knowledge I facilitate for him the way to heaven.'

"The best form of worship is the pursuit of knowledge."

"Scholars should endeavor to spread knowledge and provide education to people who have been deprived of it. For, where knowledge is hidden it disappears."

Some one asked the Prophet : "Who is the biggest scholar?" He replied: "He who is constantly trying to learn from others, for a scholar is ever hungry for more knowledge."

"Seek knowledge and wisdom, or whatever the vessel from which it flows, you will never be the loser."

"Contemplating deeply for one hour (with sincerity) is better than 70 years of (mechanical) worship."

"To listen to the words of the learned and to instill unto others the lessons of science is better than religious exercises."

"Acquire knowledge: it enables its possessor to distinguish right from the wrong, it lights the way to heaven; it is our friend in the desert, our society in solitude, our companion when friendless - it guides us to happiness; it sustains us in misery; it is an ornament among friends and an armor against enemies."
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Actor123: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Abi Oooo thank u so much,mayb dey like it or not islam is d only way 2 paradise
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

I can bet my life on the fact that these fulanis aren't Nigerians, they probably aren't muslims, heck they are possibly christians. The true nomadic fulbes don't really care about religion mate, they care about their cows, do you know how many times these nomadic fulbes have clashed with other ethnicities outside Nigeria! Even the hausas? A few weeks ago a muslim northern teacher of mine was killed by these folks, because they stole his cows and he went to recover it. Did they ask whether he is a muslim or not?

Why you should have rather described them as Igbo Jews
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2015
mmsen:

We all know that state governments in the north don't do anything.

Depends on the state.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Dozzmani(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2015
embarassed
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Actor123: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Sure,chritan legalize gay marriage in US dey will never remember dat because of dere dull brain
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

The greatest sin in Islam is apostasy.

When Muslims use the logic that Boko Haram and ISIS have killed Muslims as well and so can not be Muslims but are part of a great conspiracy to undermine Islam I laff in Swahili.

Islam was spread by terror and maintained by more vicious terror.

Groups like ISIS and Boko Haram want a strict adherence and interpretation of sharia law.

The funniest thing about sharia law is that Christians are more protected under it than Shiites and then those they term hypocrites for not joiining them in promoting their violent jihad.

The Islamic State in Iran and Syria has run out of Christians to behead since most of those guys have fled and have Shiites and Yazidis to contend with.

The funniest aspect is that Yoruba Muslims don't truly understand that Islam also has a racial tinge to it.

Take for example the conditions for becoming a Kalifar ( that is the head of the Caliphate) , only a Sunni Muslim and descendant of the Quarish Arab tribe can be made a Caliph. This is one of 4 conditions that Bagdadi of ISIS has fully complied with.

In Nigeria , the Fulani and Hausas do not see themselves as black Africans but rather as Arabs of Sudannese descent. This is why the sits of the Sultanate and Emirships are reserved only for Hausa Fulani stock.

The average Yoruba Muslim can not be allowed to lead a prayer in the north and there are also some mosques that he can never ever dream of attending.

Let them continue aligning themselves with a Supremascist ideology that undermines them as infidel Muslims.

Lol! Funny thing If BH is what you speak of then rest assured, BH aren't hausas or fulanis, they are 95% kanuris, why are you using us as scape goats? Every crime in the north is hausa or fulani?

And on the issue of apostasy, please, what is your perception of apostasy in islam, I suggest you read up before you reply.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2015
nyabinghi:
down in south west a hausa man can't also lead prayers where yoruba imams are

Really mate? Do your brothers share the same opinion? That we can't lead prayers in your mosques? hmm...
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Christianity is dead, no such thing anymore. Just a flock of headless chickens praying to a pagan god while trying to criticize and vilify others, cause mischief then flex like they Gandhi!

Funny thing about you radicals is how you ignore your own Koranic prophecy on the end times where Yeshua will save you guys from total annihilation.

Or should we ignore the fact that your confused plagaristic fake prophet once prayed towards Jerusalem and claimed to have ascended to heaven from the temple mount which was then a Jewish temple?

Or how can we explain that Jesus is mentioned ten times more in your Koran than Mohammed himself?

Or should I ignore the fact that your Mohammed claimed that Jesus was the first true believer or Muslim?

You are so confused you don't even know your religion.

But bearing in mind the rule of abrogation when reading your Koran which states that the latest ruling overrides every other past declaration it is thus then clear to understand now why you Muslims hate Christians and Jews given that the last fatwa issued by your prophet on his death bed as he wasted away from Neurosyphillis was "Kill all the Christians! Kill all the Jews!"

Yes your prophet died of Neurosyphillis and suffered chronic gonorhea throughout his life.

This is why your religion is full of madness from a mad man.

This is why you bend to piss and are expected to wash off the puss afterwards or use a piece of stick or stone to scrape your penile head just as Mohammed did.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Lol! Funny thing If BH is what you speak of then rest assured, BH aren't hausas or fulanis, they are 95% kanuris, why are you using us as scape goats? Every crime in the north is hausa or fulani?

And on the issue of apostasy, please, what is your perception of apostasy in islam, I suggest you read up before you reply.

Was Mohammed Yusuf Kanuri?

Is Shekau Kanuri?
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2015
[s]
ParrishNorwood:

The following traditions of the Prophet supplement the foregoing teachings of the Qur'an in the following way:

Seek knowledge "even though it be in China."

"The acquisition of knowledge is compulsory for every Muslim, whether male or female."

"The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr."

"Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave."

"God has revealed to me, 'Whoever walks in the pursuit of knowledge I facilitate for him the way to heaven.'

"The best form of worship is the pursuit of knowledge."

"Scholars should endeavor to spread knowledge and provide education to people who have been deprived of it. For, where knowledge is hidden it disappears."

Some one asked the Prophet : "Who is the biggest scholar?" He replied: "He who is constantly trying to learn from others, for a scholar is ever hungry for more knowledge."

"Seek knowledge and wisdom, or whatever the vessel from which it flows, you will never be the loser."

"Contemplating deeply for one hour (with sincerity) is better than 70 years of (mechanical) worship."

"To listen to the words of the learned and to instill unto others the lessons of science is better than religious exercises."

"Acquire knowledge: it enables its possessor to distinguish right from the wrong, it lights the way to heaven; it is our friend in the desert, our society in solitude, our companion when friendless - it guides us to happiness; it sustains us in misery; it is an ornament among friends and an armor against enemies."

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Haywhymido(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m a b a d
so na islam make FULANI herdsmen go kill students kwa? U NEED DIVINE HELP. WE KNW WHO U R BUT I CHOSE NT TO FALL SO LOW TO UR LEVEL TO CALL U WHAT U ARE.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Haywhymido:
so na islam make FULANI herdsmen go kill students kwa? U NEED DIVINE HELP. WE KNW WHO U R BUT I CHOSE NT TO FALL SO LOW TO UR LEVEL TO CALL U WHAT U ARE.
Its sabbath day, wanna kip it holy
#shalom cum salaam
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2015
solonazzy:

In as much as I hate discriminating any religion, nor tribe, bt I av reviewed dat notion...... In kwara state whr I am serving, some hausa corpers here already talked brutal abt a yoruba corper dat shuld b fasting bt cos of ulcer, he can't.... Dese hausa corpers in Dr language said if it was in d north, Ma yoruba frnd wuld have been perhaps beaten to death for nt fasting...it was interpreted to us by an igbo guy dat grew up in d north, dey believed none of us understood dem..... Bt Y wuld any1 dat isn't a blood sucking demon think 1st of death towards another human..... I can count d amount of days I have fasted all my life n no Christian discriminates me cos of dat.... So Dnt blame any1 dat criticizes Islam, n particularly d hausa-fulanis........ Boko Haram on another hand r fasting as well.... N killing even more ppl during Dis called holy month... Wat is holy abt d month, try explain dat to d victimized family..... Rubbish!

Lol! You listen to the words of an igbo man? Smh

I can't count the number of my relatives here that don't fast because of ulcer, or sometimes even a flu. Did anyone bludgeon them to death? But you should know better than to accept the translations of a war mongering igbo man,
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Its sabbath day, wanna kip it holy
#shalom cum salaam

May the camels piss on your face. Sh.it stabber.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Was Mohammed Yusuf Kanuri?

Is Shekau Kanuri?

Well actually, yes they are!!!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Well actually, yes they are!!!

Mohammed Yusuf was Hausa Fulani originally from Yobe State.

Most of Yusuf's earliest henchmen where Fulanis from Bauchi.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by nom44311: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2015
True....
PappyMason:

Your so called holy month coincides with a spike in brutal Islamic terrorism.

Or wasn't it contained in your terror manual aka Koran that to embark on jihad during Ramadan is the height of being a Muslim?

Why not tell your strictest adherents to IsI lam in Boko Haram to shield their swords during your so called holy moth rather than attack those who point out the hypocrisy and fallacies of a satanic evil doctrine that claims to be peacefully

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2015
PappyMason:

Funny thing about you radicals is how you ignore your own Koranic prophecy on the end times where Yeshua will save you guys from total annihilation.

Or should we ignore the fact that your confused plagaristic fake prophet once prayed towards Jerusalem and claimed to have ascended to heaven from the temple mount which was then a Jewish temple?.

Sahih International: The foolish among the people will say, "What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face?" Say, "To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path."
The Noble Quran 2-142

Or how can we explain that Jesus is mentioned ten times more in your Koran than Mohammed himself?
Jesus isn't the only prophet named more times than Muhammad. So what? What did those verses say about jesus (pbuh)?

Or should I ignore the fact that your Mohammed claimed that Jesus was the first true believer or Muslim?
No, Adam was the first muslim,

You are so confused you don't even know your religion.
No mate, YOUdon't know YOUR religion.

But bearing in mind the rule of abrogation when reading your Koran which states that the latest ruling overrides every other past declaration it is thus then clear to understand now why you Muslims hate Christians and Jews given that the last fatwa issued by your prophet on his death bed as he wasted away from Neurosyphillis was "Kill all the Christians! Kill all the Jews!"
Really mate, where did you get this from?

Yes your prophet died of Neurosyphillis and suffered chronic gonorhea throughout his life.
Smh

[s]
This is why your religion is full of madness from a mad man.
[/s]

This is why you bend to piss and are expected to wash off the puss afterwards or use a piece of stick or stone to scrape your penile head just as Mohammed did
Why don't you take a bath with paper, putrid git!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.